Helping Hubby - Cover

Helping Hubby

Copyright© 2012 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her husband Jason is sent to prison for a year. A man arrives saying he can protect hubby from being abused. She must decide, and after hearing Jason's recorded plea for help she agrees to take the man as her new husband for the duration of Jason's time. The man explains that her duties include being constantly available for sex. Not just with him, but with the other prison officers who will have to protect Jason over the coming year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the morning she got up early and checked her email, half hoping to find that the horrid appointment email had been a bad dream, or a sick joke, maybe her new husband just teasing her. But it was still there, still threatening, still demanding that she attend just after midday to suck an unknown man's cock. And maybe take his cock in her ass if she didn't do it well enough.

There was another email from her husband. "Try hard at work today, darling. I've chosen someone who will be gentle with you for your first time. I might be a bit late home tonight, but I loved the steak yesterday, you choose what to serve tonight."

She almost wished she could go right then to see the unknown man and get it over with, but she realized he was probably still at work in her husband's prison. Would he let Jason know his plans for his lunch break?

She ran a hot bath and laid out in it for a long soak. After not sleeping all night, it was hardly surprising that she fell asleep in the bath. Well, the two glasses of wine she had drunk probably helped. "Fuck," she thought, sitting up suddenly and checking the time. She would have to leave very soon, and hadn't bought any anal lube! She wasn't even sure where to go to buy it, she would have to get dressed first and buy it on the way to the man's house. Surely any chemist would stock it, there must be chemists on the way, far from anyone who knew her. She wondered if it was the same as personal lubricant, that she had bought from time to time for chapped fingers and, yes, dry pussy when Jason wasn't able to arouse her. She didn't want to look stupid in front of her new man, so resolved that she would just have to ask, specifically, for anal lubricant. She wasn't sure if a male or female sales person would be more confronting!

But with time now running out, she soaped herself, paying more than normal attention to her pussy and ass, then let the water run out and reluctantly stood up and dried herself. Her new life as a hooker was starting!

She spent much more time than normal on powdering her body and doing her makeup, not really because she wanted to look and feel nice for the man, more a matter of pride that she didn't want the man telling Jason that she had looked like a dag. Then she got dressed, taking a long time to get the suspenders straight, and standing and looking at herself in the mirror in just her undies. Fortunately she still had a good body, and hoped the man would be pleased. She put the dress on and went to the car.

Shopping for anal lubricant was especially embarrassing with her nipples so clearly displayed through her dress. The man behind the counter was trying hard to avoid looking, and to be professional, but she was certain he thought she was a tart on her way to screw a client. Well, of course, she was! She put the tube of lubricant in her dress pocket, not wanting to have to grub around in her handbag while the man waited to sodomise her. Then she drove to the man's house, parked on the street a couple of houses away, and waited. She was ten minutes early. And as she sat waiting she realized that her pussy was very wet! She found herself clenching her buttocks, imagining this man also taking her anally.

At exactly 12:30 she got out of the car and walked to his front door. Rang the bell. Stood wanting to die.

The door opened. A man in a dark uniform shirt and trousers stood facing her. Jacky's mouth was so dry she could hardly speak, and anyway she couldn't think what to say.

Finally he snapped, "Yes?"

She took a deep breath and spoke, her voice husky, "I'm Jacky."

"Yes?"

Her face flaming, she whispered, "I'm here to suck your cock."

He stepped back, opening the door wide, and she realized he had been testing her, not willing to say what he was expecting until she offered it. Probably he was scared she might be wired, that this could be a trap. She walked past him into his house, was led into a living room, was invited to sit down on a sofa, was brought a glass of wine.

"So, tell me again why you are here."

"I have been sent to see you, to suck your cock." She wondered if he would insist on her explaining in more detail why she had to do it.

"Are you married, lady?"

"Yes."

"What's your husband's name?"

Thinking of her new husband, she almost said, I don't know he didn't tell me, then realized what he was after. "Jason Wilson."

He smiled. "Your name?"

"Jacky Wilson." Yes, he was checking her out, being careful, perhaps thinking this could be some sting operation.

"Well Jacky, let's see what you look like. Stand up and take the dress off." She obeyed, and had to admit she felt better showing herself in the sexy undies than she ever had when undressing for Jason. He looked very appreciative whereas Jason had long ago stopped even watching her as she undressed. "Lose the panties," he said, his voice harsh. She pushed them down as far as her suspender straps allowed, then looked at him not sure what to do. "Silly girl, you should always wear your panties outside of the suspenders. Now you have to unclip your stockings before you take your panties off. Never mind, it's fun to watch."

She flushed scarlet as she unclipped the four straps and finally pushed her panties down, remembering how her new husband had just pulled the crotch of her knickers aside to fuck her the night before. He had obviously realized she had put her suspenders on wrong, but didn't bother to correct her!

She stepped out of them, and stood up facing him with her arms by her sides. She could already feel her stockings starting to slip down her legs. Should she do the clips up again? He looked at her at length, smiled his approval, and finally said, "Come closer."

And when she did so, this man also started playing with her nipples and her cunt and her clitoris! Very quickly she felt herself flooding down there, and knew she would orgasm if she let him continue! It seemed like a betrayal of Jason to orgasm with this stranger. "Sir, please, let me suck your cock."

He laughed, lent back in his chair. "Okay Jacky Wilson, if you are so keen, let's see how good you are. Get to it, cock sucker."

As she crouched over his him unleashing his cock, Jacky thought of Jason, and in her mind thought, 'I am doing this for you, Jason'. She started stroking his cock with her fist. "No. Just use your mouth. Put your hands behind your back. Imagine you are handcuffed."

As she obeyed, she guessed that this man might well make prisoners suck his cock while handcuffed, and the man wanted her to be similarly restricted. She took his cock in her mouth, sucked hard, then started bobbing her head up and down.

But soon the man slid a hand down and started again massaging a nipple, and she liked the feeling, and thought that she didn't want to orgasm again, not with a stranger, it wasn't fair to Jason. Before letting him take her too far, she pushed his hand away, looked up at him, forced a smile, and said, "Please, let me concentrate. Tell me if I am doing it right." Then she went back down. He moved his hands onto the top of her head, without restricting her movements, just enjoying the sensation of burying his fingers in her long silky hair while her head bobbed. Rather to her surprise it didn't take long before he spunked in her mouth.

She sat back, got to her feet, found her panties, remembered to do up the suspender straps first, then pulled the panties on over the straps, then put her dress on. He watched her the whole time.

"Was that okay?"

"Yeah, Jacky it was okay. I gather you are new to this?"

She nodded shyly.

"Well you will get lots of practice before it's my turn again, it will be interesting to see how good you get by then. Thanks darling."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.