Helping Hubby - Cover

Helping Hubby

Copyright© 2012 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her husband Jason is sent to prison for a year. A man arrives saying he can protect hubby from being abused. She must decide, and after hearing Jason's recorded plea for help she agrees to take the man as her new husband for the duration of Jason's time. The man explains that her duties include being constantly available for sex. Not just with him, but with the other prison officers who will have to protect Jason over the coming year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As she brought his coffee to him in the living room, she noted how he seemed to have made himself at home in her house, lounging casually in what used to be Jason's chair. As she put the cup down beside him, she forced herself to say, "Here you are, darling," and he smiled up at her.

Standing facing him, she was very aware that she was naked except for the panties, and that her ass was still stinging. She sat down opposite him, wishing he had asked for a drink instead of coffee, and wondering if she dared get herself a drink without his permission. She sat and listened attentively, trying to ignore the continuing pain in her ass.

"I have explained to you some of your new duties, mostly attending to me and the other prison officers and officials who are involved in protecting your last husband from abuse by the inmates. But just to be quite clear, let us go over those duties to be sure that you fully understand. Please remind me of your principal duty as my wife."

She gulped, flushed, looked at the floor. "To be constantly available for sex," she whispered.

"Excellent. And yes, that's the main one. But there are some other duties, like you must make sure the house is tidy whenever I or anyone else visits. And you must be nice to any of my friends that you come into contact with. Do you have a spare front door key?" Too cowed to refuse him, she went to the back door and found the spare key she kept under a flower pot, and brought it to him.

"That's better, a husband should not have to knock to enter his own house."

He stood up, put the key in his pocket, stepped close, pushed her down to her knees, unzipped, and pulled her face down onto his cock again. This time he didn't require her to show any skill, he just fucked her face, his hands in her hair holding her head still, and leaving her to do nothing but accept his thrusts and try not to choke. And listen. With each thrust he explained more of the rules.

"A few details, my darling wife. From now on, no pants, jeans, trousers, shorts or slacks. Ever. Clear?" She nodded, as best she could while her face was being fucked. "You will wear skirts or dresses, none coming below mid thigh, and none hiding too much of your cleavage. You have lovely breasts, and I and my friends wish to be able to see at least the top of them even when you are fully dressed."

He pulled her off his cock, tilted her head up, and insisted that she said she understood, and would obey. "Yes darling I understand."

He put his cock back in her mouth.

"Regarding those lovely breasts, any bra that you wear is to leave your nipples exposed above the top of the support material. A lace covering is acceptable but nothing more."

Jacky nodded, this time not given a chance to speak. Soon she was trying not to choke as he pushed his penis against the back of her mouth.

"No panty hose. Either bare legs, stay ups, or by far the best, stockings and suspenders, they look so sexy." He stroked a few more times, one hand now cupping her breast.

"Next, panties. "I know most girls think men want their girls to wear thongs, but I don't like thongs so I want you to wear full brief panties, like the ones upstairs, but sexy ones. You know the type, frilly or lacy or see through ones, that sort of thing, there are lots of styles available that look sexy and will please me. And lots of colours, baby, reds and blacks mostly, maybe a few white ones, pink even, but mostly red. I love women in red undies."

He gave her another chance to speak, and she stammered that she didn't have much money now Jason was in prison, she would get a job as soon as she could, but meanwhile she couldn't afford a whole new wardrobe. He smiled as he listened, then casually answered her concern. "You don't need to get another job my dear, you are my wife now, and your duties as a housewife should be enough to keep you occupied. I have already transferred some money into your current account. More will be available when you show that you are spending it like my responsible little housewife."

For a few minutes he enjoyed her mouth while she contemplated her situation, and at last with a few hard thrusts he came in her mouth, pumping repeatedly as his semen flowed. He waited while she swallowed it all, tilted her head up and made her open her mouth to be sure it had all gone, then let go of her head so she could sit back. "So, you understand your duties, dear wife?"

"Yes darling."

"Normally you will offer your knickers to wipe my cock after oral sex, but not now, you had better not take your panties off until your ass has drained." He took a bunch of her hair in his hand and used it to wipe his cock dry. When he had done so, he put his cock away, sat down again, and sipped his coffee. She knelt on the floor facing him, wanting to drink something, anything, to take away the taste of his semen.

"Are you on the pill, Jacky?"

"No, I stopped taking it a couple of days ago, I realized I didn't need it now Jason is away."

"Keep taking it, sweety, you will need it."

She flushed, and mumbled, "Yes, darling."

Finishing his coffee, he stood up, smiled and turned away, and walked out of her house.

She went to the kitchen and drank several glasses of water to flush away the taste of him, then poured a large glass of wine. Then, carrying the wine, she went back upstairs, found her packet of birth control pills, and took one, washing it down with the last of the wine. She contemplated going downstairs to get a refill, but knew she had too much to do. She had to tidy the house, and above all she had to go and do some serious shopping, for a whole new wardrobe.

She stood looking down at the littered bed, still covered with all her underwear. On top of the pile were the panties he had used to clean his cock earlier. She gingerly picked them up and dumped them in the laundry, although she didn't think she would ever wear those ones again. She looked at all the rest of her lingerie, still strewn over the bed where she had lain while he had buggered her, and she realized that Jason must have been bored with her choice of underwear. It really was pretty tame, cream and white mostly, and cotton or nylon.

Now she would have to dress more sexily, but it would be a year before Jason got to see any of it. Instead other men, total strangers, would be getting the benefit of her change in dress style. Exhausted, she took off her panties, showered, and went to bed to try to get some sleep.

But after lying restlessly unable to take her mind off what she must do next day, she gave up, and went back downstairs. Her hand was shaking as she checked her emails, nothing yet from him. She checked her bank statement on the computer and found that quite a large deposit had already been made!

Remembering how she had been instructed to dress by her new husband, and as yet not sure when she would have to go out to her first visit next day, she knew that she must go shopping that afternoon to get what she would need. And even to go shopping she knew she had to dress the way he wanted, for the moment with whatever she had that was available in the house. She didn't have much of the things he wanted!

She didn't own a single bra that left her nipples exposed. She contemplated defying him and wearing her normal bra, but suspected they would know and that Jason would be punished. She even considered cutting holes in the cups of one of her bras, to let her nipples poke through, but that would be too humiliating. No, she would have to go shopping without a bra!

She was glad he liked full brief panties, she had lots of them, although not many sexy ones, mostly they were plain cotton or nylon. She slipped one on, then knowing she didn't even have any stockings in the house realised she would have to go out bare legged. So all that would be under her dress was a pair of panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.