Anne the Mature Model - Cover

Anne the Mature Model

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 3

Now for the rest of the story the delivery man was named Rick he called in to find out if there were any deliveries as it was a slow night plus there were 3 other drivers on duty with him, and then told them that he would be on his cell also to call him if they needed him for any more deliveries Rick then positioned himself to view the beautiful nude ladies photo shoot.

Anne was in an extremely erotic mood that night being the center of attention for 3 clothed men, she wanted more than anything to be filled by a hard male organ this both humiliated her that she would even think of something like this and she did not care if she was taken in front of these men at this moment. She was a good wife she told herself and this revelation not only caused her embarrassment as she did not know how her husband would react.

Paul started taking pictures of Anne as she was walking around the room and Todd was told to adjust her arms to begin with then twisted her body this way and that sometimes casually brushing her breasts or her back side in the process she would stiffen to begin with but after a while she became used to his touch. They had her lay on the couch and told Todd to open her pussy lips so they could take pictures of her pink inner lips. She was on fire when Todd put his fingers in her pussy and started to rub her clit as he used his fingers to open her up for all to see. Rick was glad he was invited to stay seeing this beautiful mature woman being exposed and manually examined.

It was her husband that told her that he wanted to pictures of her with another man's cock in her mouth. She was stunned to begin with and refused, but looking at Todd's bulge as he was touching her more intimately. Anne could not believe what she did as Todd was adjusting her pussy to show her pink overheated slit she reached for Todd's zipper and pulled it down reaching into his open fly she pulled out her circumcised cock and looked at her husband he was taking pictures of this along with Paul.

Rick could not believe he was seeing this mature woman that he figured was very modest and shy totally exposed and being coached into putting a young man's cock in her mouth before this group. She looked one last time at her husband and he smiled nodding his approval of her next action. Anne closed her eyes and just put the tip of his cock in her mouth for the photos at first, but eventually she became an enthusiastic participant in this sexual activity. The action was stopped just before he was going to orgasm.

With a groan Todd was deprived of his orgasm, but they had other plans Anne was at the point of no return she needed cock and she needed it now getting on all fours and spreading herself not in the least bit concerned about her intimate exposure to all the men in the room she told Todd that she needed to be serviced at once. Todd in is sexual excitement kneeled in back of her and pushed himself into her with one thrust. Anne was so wet that she did not feel any pain what so ever.

The intimate exhibition of her lust did not in the least embarrass her presently looking around there are 3 men watching her debasement and a young man younger than her kids sexually servicing her and she loved it. Looking at her husband she could see that she had just made a fantasy of his come true. It was only a few minutes and both participants in this sexual exhibition were coming together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.