Anne the Mature Model - Cover

Anne the Mature Model

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

Going Through the clothes on the racks at Target Anne with her husband Matt are looking for a dress to wear for the modeling assignment she has on Tuesday night with Paul an amateur photographer that was looking for a mature female model for erotic photos. They found a sun dress in her size that was red and white with a halter top.

The modest 59 year old mother of 2 grown children and grandmother of 2 was resistant to the idea that she was model material at first, when her 61 year old husband Matt showed her the advertisement that he checked out to see if it was legitimate. Paul over the last month wore down Anne's resistance to modeling for Paul. A meeting with Paul was set up to see if Anne was comfortable with the Photographer. A nervous Anne along with her Husband Matt met Paul at a restaurant. After talking for a while Anne found out that she and Paul graduated in the same class in the city High school this made Anne more comfortable with Paul added to that Paul was O.K with having her husband Matt present while she was modeling. The last hurdle to overcome is that Anne did not want Paul to have any of the pictures he took of her and she would model for him. This was accomplished by using Matt's camera and putting the pictures up on her husband's computer to see how they came out and a date was set for the shoot.

Tuesday came before Anne knew it. Going to the bathroom she took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Anne did not know why Paul was looking for mature females, when he could probably find many young women to model for him. She took her second shower in the late afternoon, but did not groom her vaginal area. She was just finishing her shower when Matt came home. She called to him to come to the bathroom he came in to find his wife naked drying off. Anne asked him to check the back of her legs and rectal area to see if she should do any grooming. She bent over and exposed herself to her husband for his inspection of her private area. He had her open her legs for better access to her vaginal and rectal area. She was hoping that tonight she would not be this exposed for Paul. After about five minutes Matt told Anne she passed his inspection.

Going into the Bedroom Anne went to her Lingerie drawer to get panties Matt stopped her telling her that she will only put on her dress tonight. She started to protest, but figured that she will be naked tonight in front of both men anyway, so she put on her sundress without undergarments. At 5 PM Matt informed Anne that they were meeting Paul at Patrick's Pub for Supper before she modeled for them. Anne wanted to go put on panties before going out in public, but Matt talked her out of it. She felt uncomfortable being all but naked out in public for a little while, but after they met Paul and started conversing with him, she forgot she was without undergarments, and even started to enjoy the freedom she felt being all but naked in public. She felt a combination of humiliation and embarrassment along with sexual excitement presently.

After supper the trio went to the home of Anne and Matt. The family room was set up for taking pictures and Paul started with pictures of Anne standing and sitting. She was very stiff to begin with, but Paul complimented her about her dress and her figure after about 10 minutes of having her dance around the room she became more relaxed and confident of her beauty. Matt was in the background with another camera photographing Paul taking pictures of his wife Anne.

Paul told Anne to sit on the chair and put her feet on the floor with her legs spread she did this and her dress lay between her legs. Many pictures where taken of her in this position. Then Paul told her to raise her dress up this exposed her vaginal area to the camera. Anne turned red with this request, she was going to let another man see her most private area she did this after a little hesitation. She realized that she will have no secrets from Paul by the end of the Photo Session. The top of the dress was removed to expose her breasts to the camera eye and both men. Anne was feeling excited presently her nipples were noticeably erect and her vaginal area was becoming moist. She was surprised how wet she has become when Paul asked her to spread her legs and open her vagina for the camera. Paul complimented her many times about her beauty as she spread her legs open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.