Sex, Cheating and Romance
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The day I first met Sheila. Story can go into many categories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

This is the final chapter. Thanks for staying with me. I hope it answers most of your questions. A big 'Thank You' to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

From that night forward my life seemed so much better. I worked each day and stopped by the Whites' and picked up Vicky. Maybe two nights a week I stayed for dinner but the other nights I headed home, and Olivia would usually stop by.

We must have made love at least three times a week. We christened every room in my trailer and most of them more than once. It wasn't a surprise to anyone when I asked her to marry me. We had a small wedding and reception. We got married at the church and had the reception in the church family center.

Olivia looked absolutely beautiful. My sisters and brothers attended as well as Olivia's relatives and some of the people that Olivia worked with. We took a short cruise for our honeymoon. We had fun on the ship by day and made love every night. We stopped off at one of the islands and enjoyed the beach together. I never realized life could be so good.

Before getting married we looked for a house. We found a modest three bedroom home not far from where Olivia's parents lived. When we arrived home from the cruise we began moving into it. Each night after work I would use my pickup truck and move some of my things in.

I would then stop by and take a load of Olivia's things. We actually had fun moving. We enjoyed doing everything together. We had to buy some appliances but Carol gave us a lot of things we would need.

Victoria was saying a few words and called Olivia "Mommy". We had a talk with Olivia's parents and we all decided that Olivia would adopt Victoria. After all she knew her as her mother. We would tell her the truth some day, that her mother had been killed in an accident and Olivia adopted her.

On one Saturday I had to work and left the pickup home for Olivia to use. I had gotten rid of Sheila's car shortly after her death. I drove Olivia's car to work that day so she could use the truck to move a few things. What I didn't realize was I forgot to leave the key to the truck for Olivia to use.

I never got around to having a second key made. I figured Olivia would be mad at me when I arrived home but she wasn't. She had used the truck and the second truck key was on a board where we kept extra keys.

I had never told anyone about not finding Sheila's key to my truck. I figured it was just one of those things we'd never know who had driven the truck that night of Sheila's death.

When I asked Olivia she told me that she had found it among Sheila's things when she helped clean out her personal belongings many months before. She never thought much about it and just kept it in her purse.

She looked at me kind of funny. "What's the matter Honey? Is something wrong?" asked Olivia.

"Olivia, we need to talk." We went and sat down on the couch and I told her about the missing key. That there was no way that the key would have been in the trailer among Sheila's things. Sheila had used it that night to drive my truck. The key was never recovered. Olivia began to cry.


I took her in my arms. I loved this woman more than life itself. I told her I wanted to hear the true story of what happened. Vicky was in for her nap and I made Olivia and I a screwdriver and we sat at the kitchen table.

Olivia told me her story.

"It was an accident but I don't think anyone would have believed me. Everything I told you about my life is true. The same goes for Sheila only she was a lot worse than anyone knows. I don't know how she got away with it for so long but she would have sex with most anyone.

"We argued time and time again about her sexual escapades. I often told her I would tell Mom and Dad if she didn't stop. She just laughed at me. She said, 'You're a total goody-two-shoes and wouldn't hurt them like that.' She was right I couldn't tell them she was whoring around.

"She would often throw her sex life at me. We were just worlds apart in our thinking. I was waiting for Mr. Right and she would fuck anyone. Then the one time I went to a party with her I told you she got me drunk. She put something in my drink also. I don't know what it was.

"I felt powerless as she let some guy use me. I hated her for that. We never talked much after that until she met you. She told me she had a new boyfriend and he was coming to her graduation party; it was you. I couldn't believe it when you came to the door.

"You were sort of shy and good looking. You were more of the kind of man I was hoping to meet. I couldn't believe I took your hand and walked you outside to give you to my whore sister.

"I knew Sheila was cheating on you and then you came by the house and said the two of you were getting married. My heart dropped. I cared for you and Sheila knew it. That's why I stopped by to teach you to cook when Mom asked me to. I liked being near you.

"I honestly hoped that Sheila would change when Victoria came into this world. She had it all. A wonderful husband, a beautiful baby and a good profession. Yet I could see her converting back to the old Sheila. She was back to her girls' night out. She put on a front the first time.

"She told me she saw you. So I guessed you must have followed her. She was on her best behavior that night. After that I didn't want to be around her anymore. I tried to spend my extra time visiting with you and Victoria. She told me that she knew I liked you but you would never leave her for me.

"I cried many nights, wanting to tell you the truth about her but didn't want to hurt you. Then I received the tickets for the play. Mom said I should ask Sheila to go with me seeing we never spent time together anymore. Mom must have turned a blind eye to Sheila's doings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.