Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Inside the house, Sandy put the pizza in the oven and then went to her room. She unbuttoned the shirt and started to take it off. She stopped, though, and looked at herself in the mirror.

The shirt was long enough, and opaque enough, to be as modest as what she had been wearing when Charlie first arrived. But, it could also be more daring ... depending on 'how many buttons' ... and 'panties or no-panties'.

Studying herself in the mirror, Sandy slowly re-buttoned the shirt. She left the top two buttons undone, exposing a fair amount of bare skin. Her nipples were covered however, and would remain so if she didn't do any wild contortions. The shirt was also long enough that she didn't really need panties. Electing to go 'commando' she knew she would have to be careful when walking or sitting.


Sandy had just gotten herself situated when Charlie and Anita came through the door. "That was quick!" she snapped.

"Well, we just needed to rinse off – didn't need a lot of time for that," Anita replied.

"Can I sit here too," Charlie asked, pointing to the empty space on the couch next to Sandy.

"Uh, sure ... if you want."

It was really more of a settee than a couch and Sandy had to slide over a bit to make room for Charlie. As she did, Charlie's shirt that she was wearing shifted considerably. The upper parts of both of her legs had been covered by the shirt, but now, although one side of the shirt still covered the spot between her legs, the other side dropped away, exposing bare skin nearly to her waist.

It looked to Charlie as if Sandy was not wearing anything under the shirt, but what excited him even more was that Sandy didn't seem to care that she was so exposed. In fact, it appeared as if she might even be enjoying it.

Anita stood in the center of the room, facing Sandy and Charlie. She was wearing the same towel she had been wearing when Charlie arrived, only now it was damp and clung to her skin. Without appearing to deliberately expose herself, she undid the towel and re-wrapped it around herself, completely exposing her front side in the process.

Charlie looked up from Sandy's barely covered pussy to see Anita's totally exposed form. "This is wet and I'm going to have to change," she said as she closed the towel around herself. Looking at Sandy she asked, "Do you want me to bring you something?"

"Nah," Sandy replied, "I'm okay."

"Suit yourself, but that is Charlie's shirt and he's going to want it back sometime."

"Well, he's not going to get it until he's ready to leave."

"So you're going to get naked to kiss him goodbye, huh ... Sounds like fun."

"Yeah, well maybe you better bring me something ... in case he wants his shirt back before he's ready to leave."

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" Charlie asked. "I don't need the shirt, at least not until I'm ready to leave."

"In case you hadn't noticed," Anita replied, "You're getting plenty of say in this." Addressing Sandy she said, "You're not wearing panties, are you."

"What difference does it make, whether I am or not."

"But you're not, are you," Anita demanded.

"No, but ... I still don't see why it's important. I mean ... after all ... he's already seen me without anything on."

Turning to Charlie, Anita quippped, "Yeah, and cute too, wasn't she."

"Umh ... yeah, sure," Charlie replied, looking at Sandy.

"And no, you're not getting me to strip again." Continuing to address her aunt, Sandy said, "Yeah, I guess you better bring me something else to put on."

As Anita headed toward the bedrooms, Sandy got up and went to the kitchen to check on the pizza. She looked at the timer. It was almost done. As she turned from the oven she undid the bottom button of the shirt.

There was now only three buttons closed on the shirt, the one between her breasts and the two immediately below it. Sandy walked carefully back to the settee and sat down. As she did so, she held the one side of the shirt between her legs, but let the other flip carelessly aside, exposing bare skin to above her waist.

"It'll be another few minutes," Sandy said to the side of Charlie's head, his eyes fixed on Sandy's bare thigh and the spot between her legs where the shirt was being held in place by her hand.

"Uh ... yeah, right," Charlie uttered without looking up.

Sandy's hand abandoned the shirt-tail and joined her other hand in adjusting the upper part of the shirt, the part unbuttoned down to her breasts. Charlie's gaze turned upward as she adjusted the shirt to provide a nice, but still modest, gap between her breasts. Looking down at the exposed valley between her breasts, Sandy asked, "Are you coming over tomorrow?"

Staring between her breasts, Charlie replied, "Uh huh ... and if the others don't want to come, I'll come by myself ... that is if it's okay."

"See if you can talk the others into it," Sandy said as she looked over at Charlie. "I think I might be more comfortable with them here."

Charlie met her gaze. "Still afraid of us being alone, huh?"

"Yes ... but like I told you this afternoon," Sandy replied, looking herself over and assessing how close she was to naked, "It's more me than you that I'm afraid of."

As Anita passed through the room, coming from the bedrooms, on her way to the kitchen, she tossed a couple of articles of clothing in Sandy's direction. As she entered the kitchen, the bell on the timer rang, signaling that the pizza was ready.

While Anita took the pizza from the oven and prepared to serve it, Sandy looked at the clothing her aunt had brought for her to wear. There was a pair of panties, white cotton, not excessively thin, but not overly thick either. Unless they were covered by something, they weren't going to leave a lot to the imagination.

Aunt Anita obviously didn't intend for her to become Miss Priss. The other piece of clothing was a t-shirt, also white, that had been cut off to bare most of her midriff. It was daring enough with denim shorts or skirt and a bra, but with panties only, it would be obscene.

Sandy held them up for Charlie's inspection. "Holy shit!" he said. "You going to wear those?"

"My aunt obviously thinks I should. What do you think?"

"Uh ... yeah! Of course."

"Well, it's not going to happen. I knew my aunt was nuts; now I'm beginning to worry about you too."

"Hey, just because I like looking at you doesn't make me nuts."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.