Sandy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sandy was wearing an old shirt that had belonged to her father. It was fairly heavy and came down to around mid-thigh. Being naked under the shirt, except for a pair of panties, she wasn't exactly dressed for a trip to the mall, but was certainly within reason for responding to the door, at least if she was careful.

Sandy turned the porch light on and peered through the peep hole. She saw with delight that it was Charlie, from the house in back, and he was alone. She opened the door wide. "Hi," she said smiling, "What are you doing?"

Charlie nearly choked on his words as he gave Sandy a slow elevator look. "Dad's out of town ... and I was going for pizza." His eyes slowly scanned downward, taking in the budding young curves only partially concealed by the old shirt. "I thought maybe you and your sister ... er aunt, I mean ... might want to go too."

As Charlie continued his visual assessment, Sandy encouraged his examination of her bare legs by shifting her weight teasingly from one bare foot to the other. His eyes eventually looked up to meet hers. Sandy grinned and said, "Might be fun. Aunt Anita and I were going for a swim ... but come in and we'll see what she thinks."

As Charlie followed Sandy into the den he could see the faint outline of panties beneath her shirt. There was, however, no sign of a bra. Panties were all that she was wearing under the shirt.

Sandy sat down in an overstuffed chair and placed both feet on the floor. She motioned Charlie to the couch across from her.

As he sat down, Charlie got a brief glimpse of Sandy's white cotton panties peeking from between her slightly parted thighs. Looking past him toward the door, Sandy slowly crossed her legs as Aunt Anita came through the door.

Anita stopped in the center of the room, her nakedness barely concealed by the towel she had carelessly wrapped around her body. Her back was to Charlie and she wasn't yet aware of his presence. "Who was it?" she asked.

"It was uh..." Sandy said, looking past her aunt, to where Charlie was sitting. The focus of his attention was on the near naked form of the slightly older, but highly attractive woman standing in the center of the room.

Anita turned and looked over her shoulder to see what had Sandy's attention. Seeing Charlie she said evenly, "I didn't realize we had company." Charlie's eyes were riveted to the backs of Anita's bare legs and to the inch or two of butt cheek that peaked from below the edge of the towel. She looked at the handsome teenager who was staring in her direction and said slowly, "You're..."

"Charlie," he responded, his eyes jerking upward.

"Right, uh ... You live over back I think." Still not having turned fully toward Charlie, Anita repositioned the towel and knotted it under her arm.

She turned as Charlie responded, "Yes, and you must be Sandy's aunt..."

"Anita ... nice to meet you ... and I'd shake your hand but I wouldn't want to risk losing the towel..." she said coyly.

Sandy snickered as she uncrossed her legs and offered a peak-a-boo view of her panties again. "Go ahead and put some clothes on," Sandy offered. "We'll wait."

Anita looked at Sandy's bare legs and slightly exposed panties. "It doesn't appear that modesty is a requirement, besides, I think I've already missed any chance for that. I'm okay with the way I am ... that is, if neither of you object."

"Oh, I'm okay with it ... and I'm sure Charlie thinks it's just fine." Looking across the room, Sandy said to Charlie, "Quite a DILF isn't she?"

Anita had been looking at her niece but turned now and saw the puzzled look on Charlie's face. "DILF?" he asked.

"Yeah. That's like a MILF," Sandy clarified, "Only divorced and no kids."

"Oh, right, for sure," Charlie responded, covering his mouth and chuckling.

Looking back toward her aunt, Sandy said, "Charlie came by to take us for pizza, but it looks like you're not planning on getting dressed anytime soon."

"Pizza sounds good," Anita responded. Then to Charlie she said, "Unless you're starving, though ... we could go swimming first, then fix pizza here. We've got some DiGiorno in the freezer."

Charlie looked at the tempting sight of Sandy's panties, then at Anita who was certainly naked under the towel. He considered the possibilities stemming from the offer. "The DiGiorno sounds good. We can go out another time," he said slowly. "But if you're inviting me to go swimming, I'll need to go home and get my suit first."

Anita turned to her niece and raised her eye-brows questioningly. Sandy shrugged her shoulders. Without turning, still watching for signals from Sandy, Anita cautiously said to Charlie, "We were planning on uh ... skinny-dipping," She hesitated, waiting for a reaction from Sandy, but got none. Turning to Charlie, she added, "If you're okay with that, you can save yourself a trip."

Not having been privy to the signals that had passed between Sandy and her aunt, Charlie turned toward Sandy and waited for her reaction to what had been said.

Sandy looked toward the floor. "I guess it's okay with me," she said. Then, wrapping her arms around her knees, she added, "I mean, it's a dark night and the pool lights will be off, so it's really no big deal."

Charlie looked back at Anita. With a trace of anticipation in his voice, he responded to her suggestion, "Uh, yeah ... I guess I won't need to go home."

Anita looked conspiratorially toward her niece, then turned in the direction of the kitchen, saying, "You kids go on out. I'm going to turn the oven on so we won't have to wait for it later."

Sandy led the way into the back-yard. It was dark as she had predicted and until their eyes adjusted to the lack of light, it was hard even to see where the pool was. Sandy knew the backyard well though and stopped at the edge of the pool. With her back to Charlie, she unbuttoned her shirt, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the deck. Naked now except for her panties, and with her back still to Charlie, she continued down the steps and into the water.

Charlie stopped a few paces from the edge of the pool. As he removed his clothes, he stared at Sandy's pantie covered butt, waiting for her to turn. His cock stirred in anticipation as she waded into the dark water, but she did not turn until she was on the far side of the pool.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.