Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Aunt Anita got home around 6:00 that night. As she and Sandy prepared supper, Anita asked, "So what happened today? Did he call?"

"Uh huh."

"Well?" prodded Anita. Sandy didn't offer anything though. "And that's all you're going to say, huh?" Anita asked. After a noticeable silence, she asked, "Well, did you see him?"

"No we just talked."

"Well, you didn't talk all day. What else did you do, anything exciting?" Aunt Anita asked.

"Mostly swimming and sunning myself ... but it was somewhat interesting," Sandy replied.

"The pool guy showed up?"

"No, better than that."

"Sexy?"

"For me, yes. For you ... well, maybe."

"Are you going to tell me, or do I have to keep guessing."

"No, I'll tell you, if you want to hear it, that is."

"Of course. I love to hear you talk about stuff. Reminds me of when I was your age."

"Well I hope you don't think I'm too young for what I'm going to tell you."

"Not likely. Its about time you started appreciating that fine body you've got."

"Yeah, well okay. So here goes ... At first it was pretty ordinary. I went swimming."

"Wearing..."

"My black bikini, same as yesterday."

"Uh huh ... skimpy bottom, string top, no lining, see-through when wet. I remember."

"Right, that one."

"Okay, but you were alone. Right?"

"Right, and after a short swim, I got out and lay down on the recliner to sun myself."

"But still alone."

"Uh huh. I had just turned over on my stomach and undone the ties on my top when my phone rang. It was Charlie, the boy over back."

"The one from yesterday, that came over with Bob."

"Yeah. Turns out there's a camera on top of his house. He was watching me on their TV."

"Jesus Christ. How long had he been watching?"

"I guess since I came out of the house ... but that's not all."

"What?"

"It seems he's been watching for about a week now. He even asked me about my sister ... that's you of course..."

"So you think..."

"Yeah. As many times as we've been topless in the back-yard he has to have."

"Well if its just him, that's one thing, but what about his friends? Have they been watching too? Your cousin Bob even. Has he been spying on us?"

"No, no ... he says it's been only him."

"What about his father though?"

"Again he says no. His father is almost never home in the day-time. Besides Charlie claims he's the only one that even knows the camera can look into our backyard."

"Well, I guess I don't care then. Not the first time some guy has seen my tits ... But what about you? How do you feel?"

"Uh ... maybe I better tell you the rest."

"Okay, lets hear it. So you were topless when he called ... go on..."

"But I was face down ... at least at first."

"You mean you turned over with him watching?"

"Uh, yeah, but I didn't know he was watching then."

"And when you did find out?"

"I turned over real quick."

"Right, but if you were talking on the phone you were probably up on your elbows ... and likely facing the camera."

"Yeah, but I wasn't raised up much and my nipples were still buried in my bikini top."

"You didn't lay down or re-tie your top, though?"

"Well no ... at least not right away."

"And you did, at least occasionally, raise up a little and 'accidentally' give him a peek?"

Sandy grinned. "Uh ... well maybe ... accidentally ... but just a couple of times."

"Then you turned over again and let him look at your tits some more."

"Not after I knew about the camera."

"Okay, you tell it then. What."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.