Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Too bad about that. You could be over here with me ... of course I'd have to put my top back on if you were here..."

"Why would you want to do that? You look beautiful the way you are."

"Like you would know."

"Uh ... I can see you, you know."

"Right, and I'm Mother Teresa."

"No, I'm serious. You're lying on your back with your top off."

"What the..." Sandy hastily turned face down on the lounger. She was facing the back fence and looked toward Charlie's house but could see no windows, just a bit of his roof rising above the fence.

"I guess I should have kept my mouth shut. I did have a good view before you turned over."

"Good view? Where the hell are you?" Sandy looked again toward the back fence but still could not see anything to indicate where Charlie might be."

"I told you. I'm at home. I'm watching you on television."

"Television? How is that possible?"

"Look at the top of our roof."

Sandy was flattened against the lounger but she raised her eyes as Charlie had instructed. "Okay ... and?"

"You see that silver thing that looks like a vent pipe?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, that's actually the housing for a security camera. I guess the guy that used to live here had it installed."

"For real? Security camera? And you're watching me on your television?"

"Uh huh ... mad?"

"Of course ... well, at least I should be," Sandy spit out. Then her voice softened. "Maybe not though. After all, you did tell me." Sandy raised her upper body and turned to scratch an imaginary itch on her upper thigh.

"Oh my God ... hold that, just like that ... that is so sexy!" Charlie exclaimed. Sandy resumed propping herself up on both elbows, one hand holding the phone to her ear, the other cupping her chin. Charlie complained, "Your arm's in the way."

Adopting a coy tone, Sandy said, "C'mon, allow me a little modesty. After all, it is my backyard ... and my body." She chuckled, then continued, "Are you really alone?"

"Except for the dog, yeah."

Sandy proceeded conversationally, "So ... how long you been watching me?"

"You mean today?"

"Yeah, that too, but I was really thinking about since you moved in."

"About a week then, I guess. I didn't find the remote for the camera until about a week ago."

"So for about a week then ... I've been putting on a show for you ... your dad ... your friends..." Her voice rising she added, "My cousin too?"

"No way, not your cousin..." Charlie responded defensively. "Not nobody. I'm the only one who even knows the camera can look at anything other than the driveway."

Still pressing, Sandy asked, "Even your dad doesn't know?"

"Unh uh ... he'd kill me if he knew I was watching you and your sister."

"Sister? Oh ... you must mean my aunt."

"Your aunt? I mean, I did figure she'd finished high-school, since I've never seen her except early evening and weekend ... but aunt?"

Sandy considered the implications of what Charlie had just said. Wondering just how much he had seen, she asked, "Uh ... last weekend ... you were watching?"

"Just Saturday ... while Dad was at the office."

Sandy was silent, considering what Charlie might have seen and trying to determine how she felt about it. "It was just you ... alone?" she asked cautiously.

"Yes, and before you ask, I did make a DVD of it, but I'm the only one -"

"A DVD?" Sandy exploded.

Charlie knew he had made a mistake. He had hoped she would be flattered but realized instead that she was quite upset. He tried to cover his tracks. "Right, but no-one else even knows I have it."

"But YOU watch it." Sandy was still shouting.

"Uh huh ... but just in my room with the door closed." Charlie realized as soon as the words were out of his mouth that he had said the wrong thing.

Sandy mentally pictured what Charlie was doing when he watched the DVD. Her reaction was not as negative as Charlie might have expected. A slight smile came to her face.

As Sandy imagined Charlie alone in his bedroom watching the DVD, she considered also what he might be doing now. Her growing excitement caused her nipples to get harder. She felt moisture between her legs.

Sandy's voice acquired a flirtatious tone. "Uh ... what part do you like the best?" Instantly realizing the double meaning, she hastily added, "Of the DVD, I mean."

"Like the best?" Charlie gasped. Maybe Sandy really did like being watched, as he had previously suspected. Testing the water he suggested, "You're not mad then."

"Like I said before, I should be ... but I'm pretty sure Aunt Anita wouldn't care. Hell, she probably would have put on a better show, if she had known you were watching. So maybe I'm not too upset, but I still want to know ... tell me ... what did you like the best?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.