Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Early that evening Sandy sat down at the supper table with her Aunt Anita. Sandy was an only child and legally an orphan. Her parents had been killed in a plane crash when she was twelve.

Sandy's Aunt Anita, her mother's youngest sister, had gone through a divorce and was living with Sandy and her parents at the time of the disaster. With Sandy's agreement and support, Aunt Anita had become Sandy's legal guardian. The two quickly became best friends.

Neither spoke much while they ate. When they were finished though, before they got up to clear the table, Sandy looked at her aunt like she wanted to talk. "Aunt Anita?" she began.

"Yes," her aunt responded.

"I need to talk to you about something."

Anita was only twelve years older than Sandy which made it possible for her to talk with Sandy about teenage girl issues, especially sex, in a way that was more relaxed than if she had been Sandy's mother, and yet with far more experience than if she'd been a teenage friend or sister.

"Go ahead. I'm listening," responded her aunt.

"Bob came to the house today with a couple of his friends."

"Your cousin Bob?"

"Right. The public pool was closed for some reason and he and his buddies wanted to go swimming."

"And you went swimming with them."

"Uh huh."

"And let me guess. You didn't wear that prissy green one-piece you have."

"Right again."

"So what did you wear?"

"You remember that black bikini you bought for me just before school got out?"

"You mean that skimpy one that doesn't even have a lining?"

"Yeah, that one."

"But that's just for tanning. I don't even think you're supposed to get it wet."

"Yeah, well I figured that out ... after I got it wet."

"You went swimming in that?"

"Uh huh."

"Jesus, I'll bet the guys liked that."

Sandy turned red. Grinning she said, "Yeah, I think so."

"Maybe you didn't know it would be so clingy when it got wet, but you had to know when you put it on, that it didn't cover much."

"Yeah, but I didn't want to wear that one-piece. It is too little-girlish."

"Uh huh ... I think I'm beginning to understand. You were kind of interested in one of Bob's friends."

"Maybe ... sort of. At least I think so."

"Okay, so who's the mystery guy? Do I know him?"

"His name is Charlie ... but I don't think you know him. He just moved here a couple of weeks ago."

"Lives close by?"

"Yes. The house right behind us."

"Really? The one that's been empty for two years?"

"Uh huh. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sorry, I got side-tracked ... So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I was kind of nervous at first, being so exposed and all ... but then, after I got over my embarrassment, I began to enjoy the attention I was getting."

"And I'll bet you were getting plenty. I mean, you wanted what's-his-name's attention and I'm sure you got it."

"You might say that." Sandy hesitated, then quickly added, "He put his hand between my legs."

"Oh my God! Your cousin doesn't know does he?"

"No. I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Charlie's hand was hidden by the water and Bob was a good ten feet away."

"And what did you do?"

"Well, I didn't want to make a fuss so I didn't do anything."

"You just left his hand between your legs."

"Well, not exactly between my legs. It was more like he was rubbing the front of my swim-suit bottom."

"Did that scare you ... or did you like it?"

"A little of both. Maybe more 'like' than 'scare'. Do you think that's bad?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.