Sandy - Cover

Sandy

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sandy, motivated by her attraction to a 17 year-old neighbor boy and spurred on by her aunt, explores her rapidly growing sexuality. (This story is mostly sexual teasing. It does contain a small amount of sexual contact, but has no graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sandy peered cautiously through the peep-hole of the front-door to see who had rung the bell. She was relieved to discover that her seventeen year-old cousin was among the three teenage males at the door. Opening it she exclaimed, "Bob! What are you doing here?"

Bob had not seen Sandy in several months and was surprised by her appearance. His sixteen year-old cousin was no longer the gangling tom-boy he had reluctantly played with during family visits. "Uh ... hi ... uh, me and my friends came by to see if we could use your pool."

Sandy was flattered to find herself being 'checked out', not just by Bob, but his friends too. "I don't see why not," she said as she continued a visual survey of her visitors. She guessed that they were all at least a year older than her sixteen years. "But, I thought you usually went to the city pool ... where the older girls are."

Paul, one of Bob's friends, remembered Sandy as skinny and too tall for her age. He had thought of her more like a little sister. Now however, his 'elevator look' saw womanly curves in all the right places. She had definitely graduated from the 'little sister' class.

"Right, but they were closed today," Paul offered, forcing himself to look at Sandy's face. "Had to do a chemical treatment or something like that," he added.

Sandy remembered Paul, but did not recognize the last member of the trio. He was undoubtedly the best looking of the three and certainly of interest to Sandy. "Well," she said to no-one in particular, "You're certainly welcome to use my pool then. It's not everyday that three cute guys show up on my doorstep."

The word 'cute' led to an embarrassing silence with all of the guys looking at Sandy. She was wearing sandals and bleached out denim cutoffs, rolled up high to show off her long legs. Her hands rested on her hips, near the bottom of her frilly print blouse. Sandy's eyes locked onto the eyes of the new-comer, but his eyes were focused on the movement of Sandy's hands as they mindlessly slid her blouse upward, exposing a small patch of bare skin.

Charlie, the new-comer, felt a stirring in his pants as Sandy's fingers toyed with her bare midsection. Without raising his eyes he said, "It looks as if you might have just been leaving."

"I was, I was going to the mall," Sandy replied. She quickly figured out what had captured the new-comer's attention, but also noted the reaction being elicited. Continuing to lightly stroke her bare stomach while looking at Charlie she added, "But I'd much rather go swimming with you three if you don't mind."

"Oh no," replied Bob, "We were hoping you would, weren't we." Paul and Charlie nodded vigorously in unison. They definitely wanted to see Sandy in a swim-suit.

"Go on through then," Sandy said, opening the door and pointing toward the back of the house, "I'll be out in a minute."

As Sandy headed down the hall toward her room, the guys watched, mesmerized by the sight of Sandy's retreating form. Her legs were deliciously bare and unlike older women, particularly those who had already given birth, Sandy's hips were still narrow, accentuating the roundness of her butt.

Sandy was very aware of the view she was presenting and planted her feet firmly, one in front of the other, giving her backside a little jiggle and slight movement from side-to-side. Sandy was definitely interested in her cousin's new friend and from the way he had been looking at her at the door, she was pretty sure he was interested in her too. She expected that he was watching now.

Entering her bedroom, Sandy went straight to her chest-of-drawers and opened the drawer holding her swim-suits. Without hesitation she took out a two-piece black nylon suit and closed the drawer.

Stepping into the adjoining bathroom, Sandy stripped out of her street clothes, including the panties and bra she had been wearing. She slid the bottom of the suit up her sleek legs and pulled it over her hips and butt.

Sandy looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. The bottom was rather small for a girl who had not yet entered her Junior year in High School. Although it didn't have string ties at the sides, it was cut so high in the legs and so low on the waist that even if it had had strings, it couldn't have been much more revealing.

As Sandy looked into the mirror she cupped her breasts with her hands. They were more than her small hands could hold. She clasped her hands behind her head and admired the appearance of her breasts – perfect symmetry, no sag and punctuated by pencil erasure sized nipples which were hardening as she anticipated the reaction of her cousin and his two friends, especially the new one.

She put on the top, which was just a couple of triangular pieces held together with strings. She had been wearing the suit for sunning and had it adjusted to cover very little. The unstructured top was spread apart and the string around her neck was tied up short, exposing a generous amount of the insides and undersides of her breasts.

Sandy's aunt had bought the suit for her from an Internet catalog. It wasn't really meant for swimming, just tanning, and Aunt Anita had warned her to think carefully before wearing it in public. So far she had only worn it in the back-yard and even then, only when she was alone or with her aunt.

Looking in the mirror, Sandy's first reaction was that she ought to retie her top so as to show a little less. She knew however, that her aunt, if she were here, would say, 'Leave it alone'. After looking in the mirror for a few seconds, Sandy agreed and left it the way it was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.