Meri Majboori - Cover

Meri Majboori

Copyright© 2012 by Artie Aggarwal

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I am a married Indian woman, who enjoys reading erotica. I have many fantasies, some of which might sound weird even, but I enjoy them. This is a real life story and I look forward to getting feedback from my readers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

He told that he had landed in Delhi that very day in the early evening from London, and incidentally it being a Saturday, he decided to visit us after dropping his baggage at his house. He drove down to reach his home reaching this city by was 9 pm. He took the car keys from the driver and straightaway drove to our house reaching here a few minutes before ten pm, thinking the party would still be on. He found Pankaj and Sreenath only there, who had finished their drinks and the latter was getting ready to leave. Suddenly he had a plan, as he did not see me around, he insisted that they have one more drink with him to celebrate his return. He asked them to sit and he himself went to make the drinks. He made stiff drinks for both, knowing that at least Pankaj would be unable to consume it. Drinks took them almost an hour; Pankaj, as expected had passed out but Sreenath had some strength to get up and insisted that he would rather leave. Fazal asked him to wait till he had laid Pankaj in the Guest's room and offered to drop Sreenath on way to his own house.

After dropping Sreenath, Fazal returned back to our house; he was very much in senses, and since the entrance door was only shut, he entered the house and heard Pankaj vomiting in the Guest bathroom. He knew Pankaj would be resting in the Guest bedroom only that night after vomit, as he would not be in a position to walk up to his own bedroom. Fazal bolted the Guest bedroom from outside and came into my bedroom, which he had already seen earlier.

I was relieved because there was no way Pankaj would come to know about me and Fazal, and chances of one of us telling him were negligible. It had been more than fifteen minutes that I had been sucking him lying on my stomach and looking into his eyes as I massaged his cock keeping his cock head and another two inches in my mouth. His cock was now over nine inches and very hard. Its girth was at least six inches around (circumference); my jaws were aching badly so after every two or three minutes, I used to pull my mouth away for a minute and then resume sucking. I wanted to feel him spurting in my mouth so that I could devour its real taste, though I had tasted our mix juices in a very small quantity. His precum was leaking and I licked every drop of it to swallow. Never had I swallowed Pankaj, though I did suck him off and he did come in mouth many times. I never felt like swallowing him, but with this Muslim guy who was stranger until just a few days, I wanted to suck him off and swallow his cum.

"Tum ye gande shabd kyon bolte ho? Mujhe to sunane mein hi sharm aati hai. Aaj pahli baar tumhare dar se maine bol diye, lekin please fir kanhi zid mat karna" (How do you use such dirty words? I feel shy hearing them even. Today I did utter some because I was scared of you, but please in future do not insist me to speak out them). I requested him.

"Accha ye bataao ki jab main boltaa hoon to tumhen jyaada mazaa nahin aata chudwaane mein? Meri jaan, aurat ya mard chudaai karte waqt ye sab bolte hain tab mazaa char guna ho jaata hai. Aur ye samajh lo ki meri chudaai karne ka tarika alag hai ... main pyaar karunga to kabhi kabhi marunga bhi, issey bhi jyaada gandi baatein bolunga, gaaliyan bhi doonga har tarah ki. Ye sab mazaa badhaane ke liye hotaa hai ... aur sirf chudaai karte waqt hi ye sab bolunga. Agar tumhen mujhse chudwaana ho to ye sab bolnaa bhi padega aur sunanaa bhi. Ye meri shart hai tumhen apni randi banaane ki..."(Okay, tell me if you do not enjoy fucking when I use these words? My dear when a man and woman indulge in fucking then use of such words enhances their pleasure four- fold. And now, understand one thing that my ways of fucking a woman are different ... if I shall love her then I may hit her as well sometimes, I shall speak dirtier words and abuse her anyway I like. This is my way of getting more pleasure, but I speak these words only during fucking. If you want me to fuck you then you shall have to speak as well as listen to such dirty words. This is my condition to make you my whore... ), he growed and I shuddered at the word "randi' for me; he was humiliating me and I was not feeling bad. He continued, twisting her both nipples and pulling them outwards making her scream and trying to free her nipples from her clutches, in the same tone, "Aaj ke baad main jab chahunga, jahaan chahunga aur jis tarah chahunga chodunga. Tumhara ye badan ab mera hai, jaise chahunga istemaal karunga"(After this day, I shall fuck you whenever I like, wherever I like and whichever way I like. Your entire body is my property and I will use it my own way).

I was panicky hearing his command, but now after having surrendered my body to him allowing him to use or abuse it the way he wanted, I had no alternative but to accept meekly. Somehow, I was sure that I shall derive great pleasure from him and that he will certainly plant a child in my womb, which I was desperate about. I knew Pankaj could never give me a child to make me a full woman and I could not have gone and tried other man now. He roughly pulled me on his lap facing him; his cock was pressed between our pubic regions, reaching almost reaching my breasts.

"Apni choot mere laude par ragad ... thodi der baad tujhe kutiya banaa kar teri choot ko fir se kas kar chodunga. Dil to kartaa hai ki gaand bhi aaj hi maroon, lekin shaayad itna waqt nahin milega ... thoda tasalli se gaand marunga"(Now come and rub your cunt against my cock ... after awhile I shall fuck you in doggie posture. I feel like fucking you in the ass too this very night, but do not think there is enough time for that ... so shall take your another cherry leisurely).

I was shocked to hear that he was going to thrust such a huge cock in my asshole. "W ... wahaan kyon? Mere paas do chhed hain na tumhare liye ... unmein se kisi mein bhi daal do. Mujhe bahut dar lagtaa hai ... wahaan kabhi nahi karwaaya aur tumhaara ye to bahut badaa aur mota hai" (W ... why in the ass? I have two holes for you to use ... you can put it in anyone of them. I have never been done in that hole, and besides your tool is so big and fat that I am very scared), I pleaded.

He hit my buttocks hard and growed in a harsher tone,"Maadar chod, maine tujhe acchi tarah hidaayat di thi ki mujhse baat karte waqt lund, choot, vagairah hi bolna, fir tune mere hukm ko kaise nahin maana?"(Motherfucker, I had very specifically ordered you to use words like cock, cunt etc only, then how dare you defy me?).

His cock was fully hard now and I gasped at its length and girth and was amazed that just a few minutes before it was all inside my small pussy satiating me for the first time in my life. I wanted it once again inside me, pounding, drilling, tearing and bruising my already sore cunt, before filling it to brim with its thick cum. But I did not have courage to ask him to fuck me once again. His hands were roaming all over my body and I was already lubricated inside my pussy that was spasming with renewed hunger.

He roughly pushed me on my back and straddling my chest he rubbed his cock in the valley between my sizable breasts, asking them to clutch his cock between them tightly and to lick his cock head on every forward thrust. I complied with his command and for at least ten minutes he continued fucking me between my breasts. Soon there were drops of his pre-cum oozing out of the tiny hole on the crown that I greedily licked on his forward strokes. I had tasted semen earlier also, but his semen was very viscous and tasted slightly salty and I liked its taste. I was not sure if he really wanted to fuck me again or cum in my mouth. I was okay with whatever he chose to do with me. His cock was steel hard as I held it between my breast pressing them together to make a narrow passage for his cock. I wanted his cock in my cunt or mouth now. My pussy was sopping wet already.

Suddenly he pulled his cock away and pulled me by hand, "Jaldi se kutiya ban jaa"(Get into doggie posture). I was on my hands and knees in a couple of seconds. He came behind me and laid his body over mine. With one hand he grabbed my hanging breast and squeezed it very hard, then did the same with my other breast. In the meantime, he rubbed his cock on my pussy, along the slit, then after getting my juices coating his cock head, he rubbed the cock head on my ass hole. I got panicky ... was he going to fuck me in the ass? But he repeated this for three or four times, then asked me to place his cock at my entrance.

"Tere bobe bahut kade hain abhi tak ... jyaada chudwaaya nahin lagta tune?"(Your breasts are very tight ... may be you not been fucked enough). He said slapping my hanging breasts a few times. Though these slaps were pretty hard and they did hurt me as well, but I was amazed to notice a tingling sensation in my pussy as a result. I now wanted him to fuck me without any more foreplay.

"Please daalo na ... mera matlab apnaa lauda meri choot mein daal do ... pel do poora ... chod daalo meri choot ko ... ooohhh ... tumne mujh par jaadoo kar diya hai. Shaayad ab kisi ka lund mujhe ye maza nahin de paayega jo tumhara ghode jaisa lund deta hai"(Please push it inside now ... I mean please fuck my cunt with your big and thick cock ... push all of it in me ... fuck me hard ... ooohhh ... I do not know what magic you have done on me. May be I never get this pleasure from anybody else in future, which I get from your horse cock). I was getting impatient to feel him hurting my already sore pussy again.

I was shy at first when he asked me again to place his cock head on my cunt hole, but I was dying to feel him inside me, so held the cock in one hand and placed its head on my hole. I moved my hips a little to align it properly and cock head went in. His both hands were holding me by my ass cheeks so he just moved his hips backward and soon thrust it forward with a mighty push. His almost entire cock was buried inside me in one single stroke. I did not expect him to so brutally push all of it inside one stroke and it pained a lot. He grabbed my breasts tight and squeezing them hard, he pulled nearly all of his humongous cock and in the next moment he thrust the entire cock in one single stroke. It pained very much and a chill went across my entire body. I cried with pain, "ARREYY MARRRR GAYEEE REEEE ... AAAHHHH ... ITNE JOR SE DHAKKA MAARA HAI KI CHOOT AUR BHI CHHIL GAYI ANDAR SE ... OHHH MAAAAA. THODA DHEERE CHODO THODI DER PLEASEEE..."

"Allah kasam ... teri choot abhi bhi bahut tight hai. Mere laude ko aisa kas kar dabati hai jaise chaba jayegi" (SWEAR TO GOD ... YOUR CUNT IS STILL VERY TIGHT. IT CLUTCHES MY COCK SO HARDAS IF IT WILL CHEW HIM). He groaned louder. He stopped moving his cock in me for three or four minutes, and during this time he was busy mauling my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples and kissing all over my back which was making me groan and arch my back with pleasure.

"Meri choot nahin, tumhara lund hi itna mota hai ki kasaa hua jaata hai choot mein" (IT IS NOT MY CUNT THAT IS TIGHT, YOUR COCK IS SO THICK THAT IT SLIDES INSIDE WITH DIFFICULTY). I replied in low voice, followed by a long 'aaahhhhhh' as he thrust it again deep and hard.

He resumed fucking me first with slower and longer strokes to make my pussy get used to its size; but after ten minutes his strokes turned into short and faster jabs. It was so pleasurable that I was feeling build up of my first orgasm. Once again he changed the pace of his strokes and now they were hard, long and rougher. He kept on kissing my back, kneading, squeezing and twisting my breasts like a wild animal. I was sobbing with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Please itni jor se mat daalo ... aaaaahhhhh ... marr jaungiiiiiiii" (Please don't fuck so hard. I'll die).

He laughed at my plight and then bending forward he turned my head and took my lips between his and pushed his tongue inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. He pushed a big dollop of his saliva inside my mouth and closing his lips around mine; I eagerly swallowed his saliva. Immediately he was fucking me harder again.

"AAAAAAAI I I I I I I I I I I I I ... NIKAAAL LOOOOOOO ... BAHUT DARD AAAAAHHHHH ... HO RAHA HAI I I I I ... AAPKA BAHUT MOTA HAI ... MAR GAYEEEEEEE ... OOOHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAA"(Please take it out. It is paining too much. It is so big. I am dying), I started screaming and tears ran out of my eyes with excessive pain.

"Main haath jodti hoon please nikaal lo. Mujhe bahut jyaada dard ho rahaa hai"(I pray you please pull it out. I am feeling terrible pain). I requested again.

Before my pain could subside he started fucking me with stronger strokes. I was screaming without caring that my screams could reach outside the room and be heard by Pankaj.

"MARRR GAYEEEE REEEEEEEEE ... MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA AB ... NIKAAL LO APNE LAUDE KO PLEASEEEEE"(I am dying ... I don't want to fuck now. Please take out your cock).

"Chupppp maadarchod ... thodi der ruk jaa. Chudaai ka mazaa toh ab aayega"(Shut up you motherfucker. Wait for a while. You shall enjoy the pleasures of fucking now), he hissed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.