Perchance to Dream
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stressed archaeologist seeks help from an unusual source by trying an ancient ritual--with unusual results.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Magic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The task was daunting ... no, actually it was impossible. As usual, interns had borne the brunt of the tedious grunt work, unpacking, sorting, cleaning, photographing, organizing, and cataloging over 9,500 artifacts and pieces of artifacts ranging from tiny pottery sherds to 300-pound statues. Then they managed to piece together many of the pottery sherds into something resembling what they might have originally looked like some 4,100 years ago. Finally, they had painstakingly photographed each re-assembled piece, making sure to focus once on each side of the vessel and once on any artwork or inscriptions. Photographs of those came to me to try to translate. The only good news was that classes didn’t start for eleven more weeks and my curriculum and class notes would be the same as last year, so I didn’t have to do that.

Thirteen years ago, I was the underpaid and underappreciated graduate student doing the same grunt work that our interns were now doing. Shortly afterward, I managed to land an assignment on a two-year dig a couple of hundred kilometers from where this current batch of artifacts came from. Having ancestors that had emigrated here from the Yucatan several generations ago, I took a personal interest in the people and the history of the area. The modern language wasn’t terribly difficult to pick up in the two years I was there, but then, I had learned German, French, Spanish, and Latin in high school. I majored in languages in college and did my post-graduate work in the prehistoric languages of Mesoamerica. Some people have a knack for math, science, or writing; mine was languages. I practically had to fight off the military when I got my BS. They wanted me in a bad way and promised me things I knew they couldn’t deliver.

So far, I had managed to translate less than a quarter of the glyphs from this summer. I managed many of those translations only because their meaning was the same in other related languages. Those few translations were being compiled into the only existing, albeit woefully incomplete and inadequate work on this, one of a dozen or so early languages that later coalesced to form the recognized Mayan language. The process was getting easier as I learned to recognize more of the glyphs and the context in which they were used.

Many symbols were simply decorative and others had a personal meaning that nobody but the original artist would ever understand. However, many told stories, histories, genealogies, and prayers. The more I translated, the more I proved that the “European” history of the area was inaccurate and full of their prejudices. The stories and history I was finding much more closely matched the stories and history I heard from the elders of the village we stayed near during the dig I was involved in. I spent every spare waking minute I had recording one or more of them telling those tales. Referencing those tapes had helped immensely with my translation work even though the language had changed drastically over the centuries.

The elders had been more open about talking with me after I told them of my own roots in the Belize area, although it was known as British Honduras at the time. Evidently, many of my very distant relatives--ones I never met or even knew about since our family had been gone for more than a century--still lived in the area. Unfortunately, none lived close enough to visit. One was even the chief of one of the villages.

Archaeologists learned about the site of the current dig these pieces came from through the translations of a version of the language found at the dig I’d personally been on as a graduate intern.

I’d found enough evidence of yet another previously unknown site that yet another dig had begun. While small, the unfinished temple and unfinished city at the newest dig in Belize had been almost exactly where I predicted they would be. The small temple predated any other stone pyramids in Mesoamerica by more than a thousand years and the city predated any known Mayan sites by a couple of hundred years. Burial mounds weren’t even being built during this period and the archaeology world was once again set on its collective ear. Those pieces would begin arriving in a month which is why my boss just informed me that we had to have all of this wrapped up, for now, as best we could in four weeks--Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

I wanted to finish one project before starting another. I wanted to finish the “dictionary” of this language as completely as possible while it was still fresh in my mind, not years from now--if I was ever able to get back to it.

To speed up the process I grabbed the four interns who were most adept at using computers and had them begin laying out the glyphs on each artifact in a photographic sequence, then scanning the photos into the computer. Next, each set of glyphs was compared to the already translated ones using a matching algorithm similar to the one used to match fingerprints. Any noted matches had the current translation written right under the glyph. Any future glyphs I translated would automatically update any other matches and print out the updated translations.

Any unknown glyphs were compared to all others currently known from all other Mesoamerican languages, to potentially help with their translation. It isn’t a coincidence that the same symbol has similar meanings in more than one language.

Hence, it was that I found myself extremely frustrated as I made my way home after a fourteen-hour day at work. One of the glyphs--the one for ancestor--kept coming to mind all the way home. I knew why, but still pooh-poohed the idea. One of the stories told to me by the village elders during my stay was about their belief in the ability to pray to one’s ancestors for their insight into a problem you were facing. Of course, the ancestors would only help if the solution were to help the community or to help someone else; no selfishness was allowed. That’s how the elders of the village claimed they made their important decisions. Each would recite the prayer before falling asleep and in the morning, they would know the solutions proposed by their ancestors.

Even though I felt it was a bunch of hooey I figured it couldn’t hurt anything to try it. Hell, who would understand a dead language better than the dead ancestors who used it? After a quickly prepared dinner (read microwaved frozen TV dinner here, and a stiff shot of bourbon) I got out my transcripts of all the interviews from the village and thumbed through them. At first, I jumped by several months at a time, then single months, then weeks and finally days until I found the story. Noting which CD the video was on I slipped it into my computer and jumped through the disk until I found it. Satisfied that I had, indeed, transcribed the prayer properly I re-filed the CD and printed a copy of the prayer.

Getting to sleep would require absolutely no effort tonight. In fact, I hoped I could stay awake long enough to recite the prayer before my exhausted eyelids succumbed to gravity. Concentrating on the words of the prayer kept me awake long enough to finish it, but barely.

“You are skeptical,” a voice commented from the dark recesses of my mind as I slept.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Yet still you still seek guidance from your ancestors,” the voice continued.

“I have only a short time left to finish translating one of the ancient languages into our modern language. I hope it will help us better understand the culture and the people who used it. Modern beliefs hold that the people using it were nothing but primitive savages. I know they were far more advanced than that. I wouldn’t be surprised to discover they knew things we don’t know today,” I chuckled in my sleep.

“You do not seek to gain fame and notoriety from this work?” the voice asked skeptically.

Again, I sleep chuckled. “Any fame and notoriety I gain would be among a mere handful of scholars like myself, but, no, I do not seek fame and notoriety.”

“You will know our answer in the morning,” the voice intoned and the blissful quiet of sleep again overtook me.

Twice that night I dreamed, each time dreaming I was back in the village we stayed in during the dig I had been on. It didn’t dawn on me until after I got to work in the morning that the village had been the same but the clothing, tools, and other implements were from the period of the language I was trying to decipher.

I remembered the discussion with the voice in my head when I woke up and wondered if I’d simply dreamed it in response to pressure at work and trying out the prayer. I figured that was the case since the voice said I’d know their answer in the morning and I knew absolutely nothing.

Dejected, even knowing it had been a long shot, I headed for what would be another long and frustrating day at work. Sighing heavily as I settled into my comfortable chair, I opened the screen with the glyphs I’d been working on yesterday. I gasped when the meaning of everything on the piece of one of the stellae was obvious, just as if I was reading a billboard. By lunch, two interns had entered translations for each newly translated glyph into the computer and I had translated several more of the biggest pieces.

Ted, my boss, called me into his office after lunch, concerned that I was doing slip-shod work hoping to pass it off as actual translations. I shrugged and explained about the dream where I was living in the village and how everything was as clear as if written in German or French. “If the translations aren’t accurate then the translations for each additional piece won’t make sense when the computer does the initial translation, will they? Yet, with each new set of glyphs that are entered into the computer, more new translations on other pieces are popping out like crazy, each making sense,” I reminded him. “Besides, the last thing I want to do is discredit myself and my work by doing a crappy job,” I added.

“Then get out of here before your mojo wears off,” he chuckled, waving and shooing me out like a fly.

I said another prayer that night, thanking my ancestors. I wasn’t sure if they heard it or not since there hadn’t been any discussion by the elders from the village about thanking the ancestors after they helped you.

My mojo didn’t wear off and I finished the translations in just under a week. Since I’d finished the job two weeks ahead of schedule, I took the time to review what I’d been able to translate from the previous dig. I corrected a few minor errors before translating the rest of the unfinished work. Even though the language was similar to what I’d already finished, it was different enough to qualify as a separate language.

“You really should publish your findings,” Ted suggested as we sat in his office on that last day reviewing everything.

Grinning, I tossed a CD onto his desk. “Know a good editor?” I asked. “That’s everything from the last two digs,” I commented offhandedly, only adding to the surprised look on his face.

“Jesus, maybe if you rub up against me some of your mojo will rub off on me,” he teased. “I’ve never witnessed anything like what you’ve done in these last four weeks. It’s like you speak the languages fluently,” he added.

“You know how quickly I pick up languages,” I reminded him. “I think it was just a matter of finally understanding the flow of the language that broke the logjam. Maybe my subconscious noted it and it came to me in the dream,” I added.

Monday morning I could see that the interns had been busy over the weekend. The first shipment from the new dig had arrived Saturday morning, less than sixteen hours after Ted and I celebrated my accomplishment. Showing some initiative, several of the interns had reviewed the original photos of each piece, choosing to first unpack the pieces with the most glyphs or the most interesting or promising glyphs. There was also a neat stack of printouts waiting on my desk, printouts of glyphs from the larger stellae and the remainder of the walls of the demolished temple at the site. Each sheet had Amanda’s name printed unobtrusively in the corner since she’d been the one to enter the info into the computer.

Even though, at 34, I was twelve years her senior, I’d gotten the feeling the last couple of weeks that Amanda was somewhat enamored with me. She was already at work each morning when I arrived and left when I did or later each evening. In addition, there was a fresh cup of coffee on my desk every morning from the coffee shop across the street fixed just the way I liked it--black with double caffeine and four sugars. Knowing how little the interns made I insisted on paying for the coffee--hers too. I told her that it was only fair that I buy since she went and got it.

Amanda was a cute brunette dynamo with a perpetual smile on her face and a look that always made me wonder if she was thinking about something naughty. She also had a pair of tits that made it difficult to look her in the eyes when you talked to her. I considered asking her out but was too nervous about all of the potential sexual harassment crap. She wasn’t the best looking of the female interns--that would be Janice--but she was a close second. It was Amanda’s smile, bubbly personality, and work ethic that moved her to the top of my “wish list.”

By noon, the name Pacotamxo had become quite prominent. Obviously the leader of the fledgling city named “Valley of Three Peaks,” it appeared that he drew many fierce warriors as well as skilled craftsmen and many other followers from cities and villages a hundred or more kilometers away. There were nearly as many mentions of Hunahpu, one of the Hero Twins prominent in Maya mythology. Hunahpu was believed to be dominant in the upper world while his brother Xbalanque was more dominant in the underworld.

Usually name glyphs were preceded by an emblem glyph for “Lord,” much like Western titles of nobility, or sometimes by another descriptor akin to “Holy” for a priest. In some cases, such as this one, both preceded it. “Holy Lord of Valley of Three Peaks Pacotamxo” was obviously a powerful man and the driving force behind the city’s establishment and rapid growth. The comments from the head of the expedition noted that it appears a huge battle was fought at the site as human bones littered the entire site, as did remnants of weapons left lying around--something very unusual for the Maya. The victor’s dead were always buried or burned on funeral pyres and weapons--even broken ones--were gathered up after battles. The obsidian from the weapons was too valuable and time-consuming to replace or re-tool to leave behind. The remnants of the temple showed that it had been burned, partially torn down, and buried under a mound of soil.

“Would you like me to pick up something for you for lunch?” Amanda’s sultry voice asked over my shoulder, shaking me from my reverie.

“I guess I got a little engrossed,” I chuckled noting that it was past 1:00 already and I hadn’t even looked up from the stack of printouts since shortly after 8:00.

“That would be great,” I answered as I handed her a twenty, “or you could let me buy you lunch,” I suggested, inexplicably and suddenly feeling emboldened.

“I’d like that,” she purred, stepping close enough to me that I couldn’t help but bump into her when I stood up. She made no attempt to back up, and her breasts ended up pressed against me, sliding down my chest as I stood up. The look she gave me for that couple of seconds left absolutely no doubt what was on her agenda.

We talked about work over a romantic lunch of fast-food salad and hamburgers. She asked the obvious questions about me to make sure I was single and available--and not gay--answering the same unasked questions herself.

“Would I be too forward asking you to dinner tonight?” I offered nervously.

“Would I be too forward suggesting that we pick up something for dinner on the way to your place?” she countered as her foot slid slowly up my leg and started massaging my crotch. We shared our first kiss as we were leaving--albeit a reasonably chaste one since I don’t care for excessive PDAs.

Out of necessity, we made a short detour by Ted’s office on the way back from lunch. While it wasn’t against any school rules to date co-workers or interns, Ted didn’t like surprises and frequently made it clear that he expected to be informed about any potential office romances. Once I’d told him, I left Amanda there so that he could verify privately from her that the romance was strictly voluntary.

“Your boss thinks very highly of you,” she purred in my ear when she’d finished Ted’s brief interrogation. The warm air and her soft lips on the ear she whispered into caused an immediate reaction below my belt.

“Not fair,” I groaned.

“Anticipation is great foreplay,” she giggled quietly.

“Then you can anticipate my tongue teasing and exploring every inch of your body and bringing you to several mind-shattering climaxes before we really get started tonight,” I growled.

“Oh, shit,” she gasped, her voice quivering with excitement.

My productivity for the next three hours was considerably less than it had been before lunch as my mind wandered over dozens of scenarios of what the evening might bring. For the first time in more than a month, I actually left work at 5:00--with Amanda by my side. She’d obviously told her co-workers, and a few of the female interns looked a bit jealous as they watched us leave together.

No sooner had the doors of my car closed than Amanda’s head dipped to my lap and her hands deftly extracted my raging erection from my pants. It didn’t take her long to claim the prize she sought--a mouthful of hot cum--and she grinned and watched my reaction as she savored its taste and swallowed it. I surprised her when I leaned over and kissed her afterwards getting a smile of approval when we finally managed to get our tongues untangled.

We never did stop to get dinner, heading straight to my apartment. We didn’t even make it past the living room before we fucked the first time, our clothes strewn randomly from the doorway to the couch. She pulled me on top of her and guided my raging hard-on between the engorged and well-lubricated lips of her pussy, moaning at the first contact. “Just fuck me, we can make nice later,” she panted. Ever the gentleman, I did exactly what the lady requested. My first thought as I pressed into her tight sex sheath was to wonder if she was still a virgin. The lack of any obstacle and her enthusiastic and well-practiced response to my thrusting let me know she had been in this position many times before. With her ankles crossed behind me, she matched my thrusts with her own counter-thrusts as our naked flesh slapped together at the base of each stroke. Her eyes were gleaming up at me hungrily as she watched me pumping into her.

She moaned again when my lips descended to the large, dark nipples topping the large mounds rocking violently back and forth on her chest. “About time,” she groaned when I sucked the first one between my lips. “Chew on it,” she demanded, obviously not satisfied with the gentle way I’d treated the nipple so far. “Harder,” she whispered when I bit gently. “Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she purred as I rolled it between my teeth a little more forcefully.

“Oh God ... oh God ... Oh God,” she gasped as our hips slapped together harder.

“Nnnnngggggggggghhhhh,” she groaned, her body tensing beneath me. Even though I’d cum a short time ago in the car, her spasming pussy pushed me over the top and I slammed into her one last time, unleashing a torrent of cum into her. Her eyes widened when she felt it and the thrilled gleam brightened right before she closed her eyes and sighed happily as her body relaxed under me.

“You’re the first guy I’ve been with that didn’t head straight for my tits,” she sighed as we basked in the afterglow.

“They’re hard to miss, but they’re not the reason I asked you out,” I answered.

“Oh, and just what was the reason?” she answered, her curiosity piqued.

“It’s because you seem to be a balance of everything I look for in a woman. You’re intelligent, our interests in history are similar, you’re a hard worker, you have a beautiful and slightly suggestive smile, you get along with everyone, and then there’s the minor detail that you’re absolutely gorgeous,” I complemented.

That statement earned me points and she rolled us over and sucked me again until I was hard. “We taste good together,” she purred as she licked me clean, a comment that immediately sped up the rejuvenation process her lips and tongue already started. When she was satisfied that I was hard enough she climbed on top and slowly lowered herself, teasing me and grinning about it as she made me want to fuck her again even more than I already did. When I was finally buried completely inside of her she rode me slowly, savoring the feelings she was using me to create inside of her body.

Amanda changed tactics frequently, sometimes raising and lowering herself as she enjoyed the friction of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Then she would rotate her hips much like a hula dancer, propellering my cock inside of her or rocking back and forth, rubbing her clit against me as hard as she could with each stroke. When she did that, I started slipping a finger between us with the pad of my finger where her clit rubbed across it each time. Her eyes flew open in surprise the first time, and then she grinned down at me. “Are you enjoying this?” she asked teasingly.

“I’m enjoying watching a beautiful woman enjoying herself,” I answered as her movements became more urgent and erratic as she rode me to a climax. The next time she began rotating her hips I lifted my hips and put my fists under my butt to hold myself higher. Amanda gasped at the deeper penetration and quickly brought herself to yet another climax.

Carrying her to the bedroom, I situated us for a completely different position, one I stumbled across several girlfriends ago. It has never failed to drive them to delirious ecstasy. She was intrigued when I turned at a right angle to her. My right leg was under her and her left leg was between mine. Her right leg was literally up in the air as I entered her. “Ooooohhhhh,” she purred appreciatively when I pushed a finger into her alongside my cock. A second finger quickly followed it and I massaged her insides while I slowly fucked her until I found the spot that drove her wild. While she writhed and moaned, her head thrashing back and forth whipping her long hair around, I slipped one finger back out. As her climax reached a crescendo, I gambled and thrust the lubricated finger through the tight ring of muscle guarding her rear passage. “Ssssshhhhhiiiiittttt,” she screeched as she bucked off the bed, her body twisting and contorting in the throes of ecstasy. I came, filling her again with hot cum as her orgasm waned.

“You ... are ... full ... of ... surprises,” she gasped as we lay beside each other catching our breath.

“And now you are full of one of those surprises,” I chuckled.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned, rubbing her thighs together and dipping her fingers into her pussy, then licking some of that surprise off them. “We definitely taste good together,” she cooed, rolling over and sucking me clean again.

We called and ordered a pizza to be delivered and I spent the intervening time keeping Amanda aroused without letting her cum. I reached for my pants when the doorbell rang but Amanda stopped me, quickly pulling on her skirt before turning to the door. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” I laughed, pointing to her bare breasts. “Nah, it’ll just insure that you get the very best pizza delivery service from now on,” she answered, grinning lewdly.

The look on the delivery driver’s face wasn’t quite what she’d expected. “Ummmmm... $29.76 for ... the pizza,” the poor girl stammered as she stared blatantly at Amanda’s ample charms.

“Sorry, I figured it would be a guy delivering,” Amanda apologized quickly.

“That’s okay ... you’re really ... very beautiful,” the girl answered shakily, even as she licked her lips nervously.

I gawked as Amanda turned on the charm, flirting outrageously with the girl. As comfortable as she was flirting with another female, I had the feeling she’d done it before. That thought and the mental images of her going down on this girl--who was actually very pretty--had my cock back up and ready for more. Amanda winked at me when she turned and noticed. “You’re awfully pretty yourself,” Amanda told the girl as she stroked her cheek. I almost came when she pulled the girl’s face to hers and kissed her.

The tentative kiss quickly grew heated and I could tell that both tongues were busy. My cock got harder than I think it had ever been before when Amanda guided the girl’s hand to her naked breast. I crept over to the door and quietly took the pizza from Amanda’s hand or it would have fallen to the floor seconds later. Hearing voices outside, Amanda pulled the girl inside and closed the door, never breaking their heated kiss. Once the door closed, Amanda slid a hand under the girl’s T-shirt and inside of her bra. She’d pushed the shirt up far enough that I could watch her pinch and pull the girl’s nipples while the delivery girl did the same to her.

“I’m sorry, I have to get back to work or I’ll get in trouble,” the girl gasped in apology as she finally forced herself to let go of Amanda and back away. She still looked hungrily at Amanda while straightening her clothes.

“You know where to find us when you finish your shift. Make sure you eat a good dinner--you’ll need the energy,” Amanda teased. “It’s on us,” Amanda cooed, pushing my two $20 bills into the girl’s hand. “And I’m serious about the invitation if you want to join us,” she offered again. This time she stepped back just far enough that the girl could see me on the couch, flagpole standing proudly at attention.

“Oh my god,” the girl gasped when she saw it.

“And he definitely knows how to use it,” Amanda whispered conspiratorially to the girl, although loudly enough that I could easily hear.

“I get off at 10:00,” she almost whispered, still staring.

“And I guarantee you’ll get off several more times before midnight,” Amanda promised. They kissed once more before the girl left, looking back at Amanda longingly one last time right before the door closed.

“Not quite what I expected,” she laughed as she flopped onto the couch and took my cock in her hand. “I hope you don’t mind me inviting her but, when I checked, your horn-o-meter was giving me a thumbs up,” she teased as she continued to slowly stroke me.

“It all depends,” I answered. Amanda looked at me expectantly. “Will you still respect me in the morning?” I asked.

When Amanda finished choking and laughing she crawled on top of me again, fitting my aching cock back into the sheath that seemed made just to fit me. “I’ve been watching you for a while now,” she confided as she slowly rode me. “I couldn’t figure out how a hunk like you could still be single. Everyone at work that I asked said you hadn’t had a steady girlfriend for more than a year. I saw no signs of alcohol or drug abuse, you’ve never been late or sick, you’re non-judgmental, and everyone likes working for you. I finally realized that you just get wrapped up in your work, and there aren’t many girls out there interested in people who died thousands of years ago. I’ve had a couple of boyfriends who got tired of me coming home after working twelve or more hours every day for a month. One day I’d get home from work and they’d be gone,” she sighed.

“Anyway, I finally guessed that you’d never start something with an intern so I started being a little more obvious. I didn’t want you to balk if I came on too strong so I started out slowly, hoping you’d finally notice me. I guess it worked,” she finished, leaning over to kiss me.

“So, what about the pizza girl?” I reminded her.

She shrugged. “I’ve never told any of the guys I dated before that I’m bi. I was always afraid to tell them and it made me feel that I was cheating on them any time I took a quick detour. The way I feel about you right now, I don’t want to get any more involved without putting all my cards on the table up front. If there’s anything that’s a deal-breaker I want to know as soon as possible so it doesn’t hurt so badly if we don’t work out,” she said watching my face for any hint of a problem.

“Sounds like you’re in this for the long haul,” I replied seriously.

“I’m in it for a night, a week, a month, or however long you’ll let me stay,” she answered hopefully.

“Then consider yourself invited to stay,” I answered looking into her soft brown eyes.

We rolled over and fucked like bunnies--fast and furious--until I came again. “I guess I should tell you my deep dark secret, too,” I panted as we both caught our breath afterwards. She gave me one of those appraising looks.

“You may not believe me or you may think I’m crazy, but it’s the absolute truth,” I prefaced the explanation as I proffered a hand to help her up and took her to my “office.”

“I was skeptical, too, before I tried it. I guess I’m still skeptical but I can’t explain it any other way,” I explained cryptically.

She watched the interview on the CD but had absolutely no idea what was being said until I translated and then showed her the prayer I printed out that night. “All I remember is having a dream that night about being back in the village I stayed in during the dig I was on. It wasn’t until after I got to work and started translating everything that I realized the entire dream had been in the ancient language. I even told Ted about the dream that day but left off the part about the prayer. I don’t know or care if it’s coincidence or if it really works, just that I can do the translations now to help us understand what life was like for those people back then,” I finished.

“You’ll have to try harder than that to chase me off,” she answered, pressing her naked body tightly against mine.

“Then I guess we’re stuck with each other ‘cuz that’s the best I can do,” I answered, snuggling against her.

“There’s time for that later, we’ve got to eat and I need to wash my clothes so I can wear them to work again tomorrow,” she countered. Fortunately, I had a small apartment washer and dryer in my unit, tired of making the long trek to the laundry room only to find that someone else had just started doing an entire month’s worth of laundry.

We’d actually gone a couple of hours without fucking and were watching TV when the timid knock on the door interrupted us. “You’re sure you don’t mind sharing?” Amanda asked as she rose to get the door.

“As long as you don’t mind sharing me and sharing with me,” I replied.

This time she looked through the peephole before opening the door. They were again locked in a heated kiss even before the door closed. “By the way, I’m Becky,” she said breathlessly when they finished licking each other’s tonsils. “And I’m Amanda and this is Ray,” Amanda answered equally breathlessly. I nodded my acknowledgement while Becky again stared at my cock, blushing.

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” she admitted timidly.

“That’s okay, neither have we, this is our first date,” Amanda admitted. “Did you get anything to eat?” Amanda asked her.

“Yeah, thanks,” Becky answered digging into her pocket for the change.

“Keep it. It was a tip,” Amanda laughed as she pulled Becky over for another kiss. This time, though, she moved on to Becky’s neck while her hands again slipped under Becky’s shirt finding that Becky wasn’t wearing a bra anymore. Greedily she sucked one of Becky’s nipples into her mouth while massaging the other, then switched. Becky’s head just lolled back and forth while she was lost in the oblivion of all of the sensations coursing through her body. I’m not even sure she noticed Amanda slowly removing her clothes or realized when she was lying on the couch with Amanda’s face buried between her legs. Amanda’s deft tongue and fingers drove her from one orgasm to the next until Becky finally passed out. “God I love doing that,” Amanda sighed contentedly laying back so her head was in my lap.

When Becky came to, she was in my bed, nestled between the two of us. “That was the most incredible feeling ever,” Becky sighed.

“Just wait until Ray gets his tool buried inside of you,” Amanda purred.

“Really, you’d let him do that on your first date?” she asked eagerly. In answer to the question, Amanda pulled me on top of Becky and aligned us for the initial entry. “Go slow, I’ve never been with a guy that big before,” she said anxiously. She was right--and damn tight. Aside from the fact that her cherry was gone, I would never have guessed that she’d been fucked before. It took a couple of minutes to work my entire length inside of her, pressing forward a fraction of an inch before retreating and doing it again.

“Oh, god, so full ... so full,” Becky sighed dreamily as I pressed forward. “Oh, wow,” she gasped when our hips finally met. “I wish I’d met you a couple of years ago,” she sighed. Seeing Amanda’s questioning look, Becky explained that her first time was when she was sixteen, and the guy obviously didn’t know what he was doing. Before she was ready, he pushed into her and came so fast she never even had a chance to get into it. She’d already had sex with another girl by then and guessed that guys just didn’t do it for her. I was the first guy she’d been with since that night. She’d always wondered why she still felt attracted to guys if she was gay. Amanda explained that she was obviously bi.

That was all the explanation she needed as she thrust her hips up to let me know she was impatient for her second fuck to resume. Resume it did and Becky poured every ounce of pent-up frustration from two years of not having a stiff cock inside of her into our coupling. Four orgasms later, she gasped when I hosed her insides with cum. She just lay there, a blissful smile on her face as she enjoyed feeling the cum splatter her womb. “No way,” she giggled when I moved to get off her. She pulled me tightly against her with her feet that were still locked behind me. Becky whimpered in protest when I finally shriveled and slipped from her. Only then did she finally let me go.

“I didn’t mean to be so selfish,” she apologized to Amanda after pulling her down for a passionate kiss.

“I’m not complaining. I know exactly how you feel. I already warned him he’s stuck with me--and inside of me,” Amanda giggled. Becky giggled with her.

Becky watched when Amanda sucked me clean. Her eyes got huge when Amanda crawled between her legs and lowered her head. “I’ve died and gone to heaven,” she sighed as Amanda’s tongue slipped between her cum-covered labia. Once again, I found myself watching, rapt, as Amanda made love to Becky. She first licked all of my cum off, then began slowly and gently increasing Becky’s arousal. As erotic as the sight of two beautiful women pleasuring each other was, the emotion was the thing I noticed most.

There was no hurry apparent in what Amanda was doing. She moved slowly and gently one minute, then teased Becky the next, even eliciting giggling and laughter at times. Becky finally rolled the two of them over and moved into a classic 69 position. I moved around, watching first Becky’s tongue as she pleasured Amanda and then moved to watch more of Amanda as she tongue-fucked Becky.

Amanda reached out and wrapped her hand around my resurgent flagpole, her eyes smiling suggestively. Moving me behind Becky, she guided me between Becky’s saliva-slickened labia. Becky gasped and thrust backwards burying half of my length in her sheath. Pressing forward I buried the other half. “Ooooohhhhh,” Becky suddenly squealed as her body tensed. Amanda’s tongue running the length of my cock a second later answered my question about what happened to Becky.

Amanda played us like musical instruments, alternating between us to drive us closer to climax only to switch when we got close. Sensing Becky getting near even when Amanda was gently licking my scrotum I grabbed her hips and began jack-hammering her. We came simultaneously and Becky’s arms gave out as she collapsed. My own legs were shaky so I grabbed Becky around the stomach and rolled us over off Amanda. My cock was still buried but softening rapidly and Becky was still panting while she lay on top of me. No sooner did my deflated cock slip out of her than Amanda’s tongue slipped in to replace it. Becky quietly murmured her approval and Amanda licked the two of us clean yet again before crawling up and lying next to me. The look of adoration on her face was the last thing I remembered as I fell asleep.

I dreamed again that night, only this time a surprised Amanda was there by my side. The voice in my head from before coalesced into the face of an ancient elder as he explained why we had been summoned. I could tell Amanda was a bit nervous so I hugged her tighter against my side, realizing that we were both stark naked when I felt the soft skin of her hip in my hand. Somehow, I didn’t care. Next, we were back in the village, being entertained, and treated like royalty. “Is this what your first dream was like?” Amanda cooed into my ear.

“Almost, but I was just a normal villager the first time,” I answered.

Becky’s hot mouth wrapped around my cock woke me up well before my alarm. I noted that her fingers were equally busy arousing Amanda. “You guys were so great to me last night I wanted to return the favor,” she explained as she pulled Amanda on top of her in a ‘69’ position. I quickly moved behind Amanda and entered her as Becky’s tongue alternated between the two of us like Amanda had done last night. It didn’t take Becky long to drive us to the brink and we came at the same time. Once again, I performed the grab and roll maneuver, this time rolling over with Amanda on top of me.

Becky wasted no time waiting for me to shrink and slip out of Amanda and immediately began licking where we were joined, then working her way out from there. When I finally slipped out, it was Amanda’s turn to gasp as Becky’s tongue wormed up inside of her, searching for the warm cream filling I left behind.

We actually had time for a quick shower although it was difficult not to play with each other--too much. “I really enjoyed last night you guys, thanks,” Becky sighed as we all finished dressing and got ready to leave.

“You’re free to join us again any time you want,” Amanda offered.

“Really?” Becky answered excitedly.

“Sure, stop by whenever--once a month, once a week, or I suppose you could just move into the spare bedroom,” Amanda suggested. Becky and I were both stunned.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” she asked, looking back and forth between us.

“There will probably be nights we’d like time to ourselves, but otherwise, you’re free to sleep with us whenever you want, singly or together,” Amanda explained.

“All I ask is that you don’t take food or drinks into the study, and anything you get out in there to look at must be put back in exactly the same spot; it is years of research. I don’t mind you looking at it but I need to know right where it is when I need to look something up,” I explained.

“You guys are serious?” she asked one last time.

“Yes, but we may be leaving for Belize as soon as today,” I warned her. I’d been a little worried about whether or not Amanda had really been in the dream last night or if she’d remember. Her shy smile let me know she remembered. We traded phone numbers with Becky and promised to be in touch as soon as we got back. Walking out with a gorgeous woman attached to each of my sides got us a few appraising looks from neighbors who were also leaving for work. I wondered if we were noisy enough last night that they heard us. I also realized that I didn’t care.

“Ray, you saved me a trip to find you. What can I do for you?” Ted said when I knocked on his always-open door.

“This is going to sound suspiciously self-serving, but I need to ask a huge favor,” I answered, sitting in the chair across from his desk. “I had another one of those funky dreams last night. I think that there’s something dangerous at the new dig in Belize and I need to be there,” I explained.

Ted watched me silently, appraising my request for what felt like hours. It was probably less than fifteen seconds. “You’re right, it does sound self-serving. Fortunately, I’ve heard your frequent comments about having served your time in the trenches and having no desire to return. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll grant your favor if you grant mine,” he bargained.

“What’s that?” I asked hopefully.

“I got a phone call at home from Doctor Dithern a few hours ago. Seems all the native workers at the dig disappeared last night after claiming yesterday that the site had an evil spirit and was a dangerous place to be. Even Dithern says he and his crew have felt something creepy the last two days and I’ve never known anything that could spook Dithern. Even the time his crew was taken hostage by leftist guerillas he told the guerillas adamantly that his dig permit was only good for three years and he wasn’t going to waste even one day of it playing hostage. They were free to guard them during the day and lock them up at night but he was going to keep working. Damn if they didn’t let them keep working. One morning when Dithern got up, the guerillas were just gone. If he’s spooked, there’s something there,” Ted concluded seriously.

“Tell them to stay away from the temple but everything else should be safe for now,” I warned.

“How soon can you be ready to leave?” Ted asked as he reached for his phone. “I can be at the airport by 2:00 but I need to take Amanda with me,” I replied.

“That was fast,” Ted chuckled.

I shrugged. “Actually, the people in the dream told me she needed to go or else I wouldn’t take her somewhere that dangerous,” I answered.

“Fine, just fix whatever the problem is. Half of the archaeology world is watching what they find there,” he replied as he punched up his assistant’s com line and waved me out.

“Let’s go, we have to pack and get to the airport,” I said to Amanda in front of a room full of suddenly wide-eyed interns. Heads spun in surprise and everyone was instantly all ears, as all work and all talk ceased immediately.

“Really?” she squealed animatedly as she jumped up and hugged me, burying her tongue in my mouth. Every eye in the room followed us until we were out of the door. “I can read the glyphs, too,” she whispered elatedly when we were out of earshot of everyone.

While my apartment was hardly messy, Amanda’s dorm room made my place look like the city dump. It looked like she had a live-in maid, as everything was neat and clean without so much as a dirty cup in the sink.

Since she’d never been on a dig or deep in the primitive jungles of Central America, Amanda agreed to let me dictate her wardrobe and we headed to my favorite store to get her outfitted. She had been on a two-week tour of Aztec ruins as a graduation present from her parents but those tours boast many amenities not available on a dig in the middle of nowhere.

Since it took over an hour to outfit Amanda, it was fortunate that my gear was already packed and in the trunk of my car. By the time we left the store, Amanda, too, was basically ready to go. Fifteen minutes after arriving at her apartment, we left again. She picked up a few personal items and made a couple of phone calls to let both her parents and her best friend know where she was going before we left for the airport.

Shortly before midnight, we stepped into the oppressive, humid night air of Villahermosa. After gathering our luggage, we took a cab to our hotel. Our first thought was to shower and wash away the sweat and grime from the day. Something about sharing a small space with a naked female and feeling her naked flesh under my hands as I pretended to wash her aroused us enough that, despite the near-rigor mortis from the nine-hour flight, my cock pressed into her from behind as she braced herself against the back wall of the shower. I enjoyed the view of her tight ass jiggling as I pounded into her. Her moans grew in pitch and volume as she neared climax, crying out as we both came at the same time and I sprayed her insides with cum.

Falling, exhausted into the bed we fucked one more time, albeit slowly, before falling asleep.

My first dream was more of a historical review of whom and what Pacotamxo was. He started as a priest in a small city to the north. Eventually the power of his position went to his head and he wanted more power. A failed attempt at a religious coup against the local head priest caused him to become persona-non-grata in all of the surrounding communities.

Pacotamxo actually managed to survive alone for four years, eking a living from the jungle and building a small temple with his own hands. While crude, his religious fervor and temple impressed Hunahpu and Xbalanque who, themselves, were desirous of a more auspicious spot in the local hierarchy of gods. A deal was struck where they would become the only gods Pacotamxo and his followers would worship. In return, he was given the ability to enter the dreams of people and make them willingly do his bidding.

At first, he could only control people he’d met or seen and who were within a kilometer or two, and only two at a time. Pacotamxo went to the nearest village and watched the villagers from a hiding place on a nearby hill. His first two “converts” were the village’s strongest warrior and his wife. At his bidding, the wife brought food and water to Pacotamxo and spent the morning relieving his four years of sexual frustration. Another warrior and his wife were converted the next night and it was her turn to offer food and herself to their new master.

By the end of two weeks, Pacotamxo’s ability had increased enough to convert four people a night instead of two. While the village began preparations to move to the new village site chosen for them by their new leader, Pacotamxo left for the next village with two of the single girls, one of the village hunters, and the hunter’s wife. They made their way to the next town where Pacotamxo again practiced his new power. During the day, he would entertain himself with the three women, occasionally with the hunter watching as his wife was ravished or made to have sex with the other girls. Of course, every male he converted now felt honored when Pacotamxo found his wife or daughter worthy to use for sex and every female desired to lie with him as often as possible.

Four more towns and villages followed this one and by the time he finished, Pacotamxo was able to convert six people at a time. He could eventually reach out with his mind up to twenty km. and find people he’d never met and convert them.

Meanwhile his new town was growing as his converts arrived and began their new lives. Some cleared trees, some built new homes, some planted fields, and some began construction of a new stone temple. They eventually planned to build a much larger and more lavish temple, but for now, a relatively small one was carefully constructed according to the cryptic instructions Pacotamxo gave them.

Two years after the first new arrivals, they dedicated the original small temple. A young virgin chosen because she had just begun her first period was cut and carried slowly around the temple. her lifeblood drained out of her body and onto the ground to consecrate the spot. Near death, she was carried into the temple and deflowered by Pacotamxo, spewing his seed into her shortly after she died. Finally, he smeared her blood on the interior walls of the temple, painting two doors.

While her body burned on the sacrificial pyre inside, three previously chosen and carefully prepared virgins were led inside. Two were lowered onto the oversized erections of reclining statues of Hunahpu and Xbalanque and they fucked the statues while the third virgin performed the same act with Pacotamxo. When Pacotamxo had finally sated himself, his girl straddled the head of Hunahpu, lowering herself onto the rudely protruding tongue and fucking herself on it. The cleverly formed upper lip helped her cum quickly and she then changed places with the girl on the stone cock. When both had cum again they moved to the statue of Xbalanque where they performed the same tasks while that girl switched to the statue of Hunahpu and performed the same tasks.

After the ceremony, the two painted portals opened into the temple and one of the girls walked through each to be with the god that had chosen her. The third girl became the high priestess of the new cult.

Worrisome rumors about the new city and their powerful new leader spread quickly throughout the region. Seeing entire villages leave practically overnight to join the new city, coupled with rumors that Pacotamxo was able to control people in their sleep, local leaders of many different tribes and cities became fearful and banded together in an unusual show of solidarity. With more than 250,000 warriors, they marched against the new city.

Each night, hundreds of the warriors were converted, turned against their own, and the bloodshed was demoralizing to the remaining troops, many of whom had to kill brothers or fathers. Despite that, it steeled them even further knowing they had to eliminate this menace once and for all.

Only a fraction of the powerful army completed the journey, one barely able to defeat Pacotamxo’s formidable forces. His temple was destroyed and everyone from the city put to death out of fear that he may have inhabited one of their bodies in an effort to hide.

Pacotamxo’s head was severed from his body, his body was burned, and the ashes were strewn far and wide to prevent his return. Still fearful of his power, the 5,000 or so survivors from the invading army simply left the area after burning and burying the temple, leaving behind everyone and everything as they hurried as far away as they could get in three days and nights before they finally slept again. Even then, they felt his presence although nobody was affected. From that point on, everyone in the region was fearful of the area and avoided it, although the actual reasons were lost or exaggerated in the intervening centuries.

The surviving forces pledged themselves to each other as they journeyed home and that pledge became the basis for the founding of the Mayan Empire.

The second dream I had that night was more of a lecture by the spirits of several shaman who had been with the troops fighting Pacotamxo and one who was a direct--albeit distant--ancestor of Amanda. She previously had no clue that she, too, had roots in this area. Her presence was required because her ancestor could channel more powerfully through her since she was a blood relative--albeit a very distant relative. He led both Amanda and I through several mental exercises until we could reach each other in our dreams as we slept.

He left us at that point with instructions to practice and experiment. Experiment we did, quickly figuring out how we could be together physically in the dream world. Taking advantage of the situation, we dream-fucked, ending in a mind-blowing orgasm for both of us. Amanda’s mischievous nature and inquisitiveness led us next to seek out Becky. When we found her, we added her to our dream sex leaving her as happy as she was breathless. Of course, to her it was still all a dream.

Next Amanda suggested seeking out Janice from work. “She has the hots for you so bad I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped you,” Amanda chuckled. She was equally confident that Janice’s aversion to sex with another woman could be easy to overcome in a dream.

Once we found Janice, we began by letting her watch us fuck. Then I approached Janice who eagerly accepted me into her bed. I lapped at her already wet pussy, driving her to an incredible orgasm. When she finally opened her eyes, she discovered to her dismay that Amanda had been doing much of the pussy-lapping. “You?” she gasped.

“We’re a package deal and you can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy what I did,” Amanda answered, grinning. Before Janice had a chance to think about it, I was between her legs and the head of my cock pressed between her labia. Any hesitation she had evaporated as I pressed deeper into her welcoming sex.

As Amanda and I had already experienced, the sensations of dream-sex were much more intense than those of regular sex, and Janice--who had her ankles firmly locked behind me as she matched me thrust for thrust--was approaching a major climax. “You can’t cum until you French kiss me,” Amanda whispered into Janice’s ear.

Ignoring her words, Janice tried, for three or four minutes, to trip her trigger. “Fine, you win,” she finally cried out in frustration. Janice’s initial hesitation to Amanda’s kiss immediately dissipated when their lips met and the kiss became torrid.

“Cum,” Amanda whispered when they finally came up for air.

We came simultaneously and I spewed deep inside of Janice while her body convulsed beneath me.

“Was it so bad?” Amanda asked while Janice was recuperating. In answer, Janice pulled Amanda down for another kiss, one that quickly escalated as Janice pulled Amanda on top of her. Amanda quickly had her new recruit writhing beneath her as she worked her way down the voluptuous blonde’s body from lips to neck to ears before savoring Janice’s generous breasts.

Janice whimpered when Amanda’s tongue crept through the well-manicured strip of golden corn silk and then on to her clit. Obviously enjoying herself and in no hurry for this to end, Amanda took her time, working Janice up near climax before backing her down again. When she felt Janice was eager enough to finally cum, Amanda turned and lowered her own pussy to Janice’s lips.

Janice understood the unspoken message and stuck her tongue out just enough to taste Amanda. Deciding that it wasn’t as bad as she’d always thought she became bolder and ran her tongue through Amanda’s sex slit. When Amanda mimicked what Janice did, Janice understood what was expected of her and steeled herself before applying what she’d learned from Amanda so far. In less than a minute, Janice was so lost in the sensory overload that she had a firm grip on Amanda’s hips and had her face buried between Amanda’s legs. Their climaxes were simultaneous and nearly violent.

I was pleasantly surprised the next morning to wake up entirely refreshed and extremely energized after what had seemed like a nightlong fuck-fest. Amanda and I lay together quietly, savoring the memory of the previous night’s activities. “Think four people can live together comfortably in your apartment?” she cooed.

“I can’t imagine three women living together anywhere with one guy peacefully,” I commented as mental images of three naked female bodies writhing together on my bed flashed through my mind. “I’ll let them each decide if they want to join us but if they do, while we sleep, I can fix any problems that might arise,” she answered, grinning.

“With four incomes, I guess we could find a bigger place,” I suggested.

“One with a much bigger bedroom in case we have guests,” she noted.

The thought of having three gorgeous women to bury my cock in as well as being able to watch them pleasure each other led to another intense fuck session. “I take it that means you like the idea?” Amanda teased afterwards.

“As long as everyone is there voluntarily, free to leave anytime they want, and nobody gets hurt,” I insisted.

“All I intend to do is squelch any petty jealousy that shows up,” she promised.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.