The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 12: The Next Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Next Day - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

When we are working around the house and outside and down at the barn and not expecting company, Alexis likes to wear old clothing that very sexily shows off her lovely figure and assets to admire my reactions and comments. Secretly I think she alters some of it to be even sexier, appealing as well as revealing! Today Alexis was wearing old loose-fitting low-rise three button faded Daisy Dukes denim cutoffs that allowed her curvaceous firm ass cheeks to peek out along with a tight thin mid-riff tank top that was two sizes too small, that was deeply scalloped in the front - with no bra on.

We had purchased a donkey that we named Jake to keep the coyotes away from the livestock. Guard donkeys are not neutered because it keeps them more aggressive toward predators; however in a short time he became more of a pet. When we went on campouts on the ranch, Jake preferred to lay down next to our bedrolls instead of being with the other horses. He also constantly hung around the house begging for treats instead of performing guard duty. Jake was very persistent in looking for treats in every pant and shirt pocket with his sensitive and inquisitive nose. Often times very embarrassingly so when Alexis's girlfriends were over repeatedly nuzzling their shirt pockets with a velvet soft nose eliciting giggles from them. One girlfriend had commented Jake was better at this than some of her past boyfriends! But I must say he did make a good watch donkey. Whenever he heard a vehicle coming up the miles long ranch road to our house, he would start braying letting us know someone was approaching.

I went down to the barn to load range cubes into the truck for the livestock. Alexis was already there giving Jake his weekly bath. Alexis had started giving Jake weekly baths, loving seeing how his coat became more lustrous each week with her bathing and grooming. When I got there she had Jake in the bath stall with the thick rubber floor mat so the horses and now Jake could not slip when getting bathed.

The mid-riff tank top was wet from her bathing Jake and had become transparent. I felt a definite stirring in my pants as I watched her full firm up-thrust voluptuous unfettered breasts slowly shift repeatedly with her exertions bathing Jake, her small areolas and taut nipples clearly showed thru the wet translucent thin material, her diamond hard nipples looked like they would cut thru the fabric of her top.

The short mid-riff tank top and her low-rise daisy duke cutoffs allowed an extremely generous amount of tanned bare skin to be exposed showing Alexis's hard ripped midriff as well as her lower abdomen with her equally well-defined muscle definition. Silently I wondered how those cut-off jeans managed to stay up! I thought to myself there was not a wet tee shirt contest anywhere in the world she would not win let alone a beauty contest!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.