The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

The next morning I took Khan back to the kennel and gave him back to his owner. If only she knew what her dog had been doing back at my house. I went home that day not really knowing what to say to Alexis. How can you bring up a subject like this in casual conversation?

Afterwards I noticed that for the first few days Alexis seemed reserved and quiet, which not her usual openly loving, talkative and playful self. She did not talk about what had happened that night. She acted like she had not Let Khan fuck her or had actually been fucking him back in front of me. I couldn't get it out of my mind. At night as I lay there beside her all I could think of was watching her fucking Khan. I could still see her spread out willingly in front him, being mounted. It excited me and I wanted more of it.

A few nights later in which we once did not have sex, the first time that ever happened, I pulled her towards me as I tried to bring up what had happened. I wanted to talk about it. I kissed at her neck as my cock pressed against her legs, then slowly I felt her legs part in response. My cock found her entrance and I waited to see if she would respond further. I wanted to see her act as she did when she was twisted in lust with Khan. It had been such an unexpected turn on to see her shake with orgasm after orgasm on an inhuman cock. After a few more moments of caressing her and kissing her nape, Alexis began working my cock inside of her pussy, the same tight pussy that had been locked over a canine's cock the other night. The same tight pussy that had welcomed canine sperm inside her. Slowly, I felt her respond more and more as she became more diligent in working my cock deeper inside as she built up to a feverish pitch...

"Did you like it?" I asked as I fucked her hard. "Did you like fucking that dog cock?"

I was instantly rewarded with the feeling of a warm rush from her pussy. I relived the experience with her as we fucked. I told her what it had looked like seeing her impaled upon his big red hot cock. I told her how much it had excited me to watch her service that German Shepard. Soon her pussy was so wet that we were both soaked, as I easily slid in and out of her without the need for artificial lubrication, her pussy had never been this wet before that I could remember.

"Please." She said. "I only did it to help Khan.

YOU told me he was in pain and discomfort."

She added as I worked out my own load into her pussy.

I knew that Alexis liked fucking Khan. I knew that she enjoyed it and would do it again I just had to set up the right kind of situation. Her body told me all I needed to know...

Two days later she was still being quiet. I decided to take her out to dinner and then to her favorite bar. She ate little but drank more than she usually does when it is just her and I, she was more than tipsy. We were sitting in a quiet corner with low lights and soft music playing, no one could overhear the conversation I was about to initiate with Alexis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.