The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

Alexis - As Khan humped at me I smiled at myself enjoying the feeling of being lusted after by him and the quite evident open lust my husband was displaying, it was turning me on more than I could have imagined, especially when I could feel his cock tip touch my labia lips. It felt silky smooth, slippery and HOT! Then the inevitable happened. I felt his hot tip slip inside me for a brief second which made me moan uncontrollably. As quick as it entered me it was gone. This happened a few more times just making me wetter and even hornier! I felt myself start to lose control of my body, and my mind had lost control of any rational thought. At this point I was unsure what to do but with a jolt I realized I was hornier than I had ever been before.

Then, I felt a powerful jet of hot precum blast against my tight anal entrance, surging my arousal to new intensity, then, a second blast directly into my vaginal opening and I realized my labia lips had swollen and openly parted laying bare my entrance. I was instantly overcome with the hotly intense erotic feeling of the powerful jet of hot fluid blasting against and into my tight vaginal opening - I felt a renewed surge of arousal that flamed the growing heat in my pussy and uncontrollably I gave myself over completely. I decided to just let whatever and wherever happen - only one thought prevailed and that was to be fucked thoroughly and thoroughly satisfied, as an unbearable heated wanton primal arousal seated deep within my pussy demanded to be satisfied.

Trevor - In amazement I watched as Alexis tilted her ass up. She let out a moan when he started squirting precum against her unprotected tight anal entrance and then her unprotected sex as he continued to thrust and then Alexis let out a loud gasp and I watched as more than half of his cock disappeared into my wife's tight pussy! When Khan realized he had hit home, on his second thrust he slammed forward and started pounding Alexis with ferocity!

Alexis - My pussy opened around Kahn's hot cock, it's heat warming my insides, his hardness plowing me open, his urgency and strength pushing me against the bed. His cock snaked inside me almost taking my breath away as he seemed to grow. My pussy screamed as he stretched me, my mind wanting to resist his assault, but my body giving way to primal wanton desire. I gripped at the bedspread and let him have his way, shocked by the primeval ferocity he was humping at me. His pounding thrusting was actually shaking the bed!

Trevor - I saw Khan started to fuck Alexis like crazy. In less than a minute he had driving his cock into my wife's pussy more than thirty times. Alexis's grabbed hold of the bed as his crimson cock assaulted her. She gripped the bedspread with her free hand and bit her lower lip as Khan worked her over. I looked down and noticed that Khan had already managed to work his whole cock as deep as she would let him into her. She kept a grip on his cock right below the knot that had started to form there. At least Alexis was not going to let Khan tie her up I was thinking...

"This is ... The ... Best ... Part?"

She said between stabs of Khan's large meaty dick.

She let go of Khan's cock altogether and I knew that he was trying to push his swollen knot up into my wife's tight pussy.

Alexis lowered her head and I just had to look down and see for myself. Khan's cock was pushing against her pussy, it was starting to open wider. With each push the larger part of his cock was disappearing into my wife's pussy. Half of the knot was lodged into her already and as I watched he started to hump her more quickly. Another shock as I watched my beautiful wife began humping back against the thrusting cock trying to get the swelling knot inside her! The large knot finally worked its way into my wife's pussy.

Alexis - I felt his knot pushing against me then starting to open me, spreading me for the tie. I felt his knot push completely inside then tugged back out, it happened several times, it was an amazing feeling my pussy getting tighter and tighter with the increasing diameter of the swelling knot each time it thrust back inside making me whimper, my body gave over to my first orgasm. Spasms and shivers coursed through my body, my pussy clamping tight around his burning knot, feeling the hot length of his cock thrusting into me at speeds I have never experienced. My pussy felt like it was on fire inside and then he locked into me...

Trevor - I could no longer see it. We both knew she was knotted and knotted well when she started to talk back to Khan:

"That's it ... You ... Bastard! Give It to me ... Give it all to me!"

Alexis hissed between strokes as she humped back against the deeply embedded cock.

Alexis was grunting away with Khan's lewd fucking motions behind her. Each time Khan pushed into her she would let out a lust filled grunt. Sweat was now dripping down her brow. I had never seen her like this before. Her hair was all messed; her face was twisted in lust.

Alexis - I was feeling every inch of his red cock. My pussy lips were to the knot, I came two more times, hard and fast, one behind the other as I wiggled my pussy lips over the tennis ball sized knot.

FUCK MEEEE!!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I screamed as I pressed down and slowly the knot passed through the lips of my pussy.

YESSSSSSSS GOD YESSSS, FUCK MY HOT PUSSY!

I yelled as my pussy filled with Khan's cock

I looked through glazed eyes at Trevor. I knew he was still in shock. I really didn't care. I loved the feel of this cock being furiously pounded into me with a speed no man could match and it was his idea! I moved my full pussy around the Khan's cock. He was whining and thrusting upwards into my soaked, cum filled pussy. I could hear Trevor breathing hard, I knew he would shoot his load of cum soon.

Trevor - "Well..." She said with a struggle. "Give me your cock!" Alexis pointed at my dick. She waved me towards her face.

Alexis grabbed it with the same forcefulness she had just used on Khan's cock. She grabbed me like she really didn't care what I wanted. She pulled me towards her mouth and started to suck on my dick. I couldn't help but look down and watch Khan's cock as it worked away into my wife's pussy. It had already been a few minutes. I didn't know how long it would take him to unload but I knew I was not far away from my own orgasm.

"He is ... Really something ... Ugh ... get my pussy ... get it boy ... Get it KHAN!

Take it ... That's right ... my pussy is all yours right now..."

My wife said around the head of my dick. Khan leaned down and rested his head on Alexis's shoulder.

Give me that ... Cock ... THAT HUGE COCK ... Ohhhh." that's it ride my hot tight pussy with that big prick of yours!"

She was talking in lusty hushed tones but every once in awhile she would let out an unexpected cry

"That's ... It's ... deeper. I know that's what you want ... I know your cock is bigger than that ... Push you bastard ... Push ... I can take it ... Ohhh Yessss, push that knot deeper ... Ohh God! Fuck! His cock is getting so big! Oh Shit! "Oh yes, fuck, his cock is huuuuuuge!"

screamed Alexis as she was rocking back towards him as he fucked into her pussy.

Trevor - Alexis went back to work on my dick, jerking on it with uncoordinated movements caused by the big powerful dog's onslaught into her pussy. She looked back towards Khan, he kept his head low as Alexis started to orgasm

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.