The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

We went to sleep or at least I did due to my fatigue but Alexis woke me and said something is wrong with Khan. He will not lie down, and he keeps pacing all around the bedroom whining occasionally.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked me.

"I don't know I replied in a heavy fog, I had been deeply asleep".

"I sure wish he would lie down and let me get to sleep."

"You're the vet." She said with a clever smile.

"Why don't you find out what his problem is?"

I rolled over and turned on the lamp next to the bed. Khan was walking back and forth and it only took me a second to see his large swollen red penis hanging down below his belly. Khan would turn around and lick it for a moment and then start walking again. That's when I remembered that the staff accidently placed him in an adjacent kennel with a bitch that was in heat and he had been there all day. He was in heat and needed relief himself.

"Nothing I can do." I told my wife as she looked over my shoulder.

"Wow!" Alexis said as she looked down at Khan's swollen dick.

Her mouth had fallen open in unabashed shock as she caught sight of the long, tapered, red cock protruding from its sheath between Khan's legs. Never had she imagined a dog would have such an impressive-sized cock

"I've never seen a dog's dick all the way out like that before.

What has him so turned on." She asked.

I told her about the mix-up at the clinic as I wondered why my wife would notice his dick at all.

"I got to get some sleep." I said as I turned off the light again.

We lay there in the darkness for a long time as Khan kept pacing and from time to time the sounds of him whining filled the room. I was just about to get up and put him into the bathroom or out in the barn when Alexis sat up.

"I can't take it anymore, can't you do something?"

She said as she slipped out of the bed next to me.

"I can't give him what he needs." I answered her flatly.

"What is that?"

She asked as she turned on the light and got down on the floor to pet Khan. He quickly rolled over and exposed his swollen red cock to my wife's curious eyes, she pet him soothingly.

"He needs a female dog." I told her.

"Look at the size of his thingy.

I mean it's huge, but not as big as yours."

Alexis said as she looked at the Khan's cock closer. My wife was right. Overall, I would guess it would be a bit over nine inches long, knot and all when he became fully hard, but I knew that knot would swell up to a much bigger diameter than my fat cock - tennis ball size or larger! Alexis pet Khan one last time and put both of her elbows on the bed facing me.

"I wish we could do something..." She started to say. I don't know if it was the fact that my wife was now on her knees with her lovely ass pushed up into the air or what but Khan jumped up on Alexis and quickie mounted her. He tightly wrapped his forepaws around her waist and started thrusting hard at her ass as his lust rushed over him.

Alexis laughed "Crazy dog" she said as she tried to push him off but he held her tight and keep humping her like crazy. I could see she would have difficulty breaking his hold so I decided to get up to help, albeit slowly, because it did look pretty comical! Alexis had on a short sexy see thru negligee and as I rolled over to help her I could make out Khan's big red dick thrusting between the parted moons of her firm up turned bare ass, her tiny silk G-string panty barely covering or protecting anything...

"Come here Khan." I said as I got hold of his collar. I had to physically pull hard on him, initially he would not let go of Alexis's hips and I wound up pulling both of them backwards until he finally released his hold on her.

"Thanks." Alexis told me as I pulled Khan off her.

"That was a mistake. I could feel his thingy rubbing against my panties and thrusting against my anus".

She looked down at Khan as he paced next to her.

I looked at her closely and realized her face was flushed.

"Ya, another minute and he might have had his way with you."

I said as Khan walked around the bed.

"You think he would have?"

"I think that he would if I didn't stop him. He could have easily slipped past that little silk G-string your wearing. Once in a mounting position a non-neutered dog will instinctively start humping. At this stage they are just "fooling" around - thrusting around gauging where things are but will become increasingly aroused. The next stage of arousal is they will start squirting precum, which is actually a lubricant and not sperm, to facilitate entry and passage. At this point, their cock will go anywhere it wants to once it feels a hot constricted opening.

He is in heat and all his brain is thinking about is getting off. Look at him" I said pointing down to his red dick which was hanging down below his belly as he paced around, even bigger than before.

"In fact, speaking from a guy's standpoint and also as a vet, it is just as painful for a dog to have a bad case of blue balls just like it is for guys, and it looks like you aroused him even more, look, his dick is even bigger than before..."

"Well." Alexis began as she looked down at Khan's rock hard scarlet cock. "I kind of feel sorry for him, I mean look at him, he does appear to be uncomfortable". She looked up at me; her emerald green eyes had a strange sparkle that I had never seen before. She looked somehow sexy and excited.

"I feel sorry for him too" I said as I noticed that my wife's nipples were also now diamond hard thru the transparent negligee. "But how could we help?" I questioned.

"You're the vet, you tell me" Alexis said shyly.

Her shy tone surprised me, Alexis is anything but shy! The only time I had seen her shy was when she proposed to me. My mind was racing as I looked at the affect Khan was having on my wife. I had never thought about anything like this before. Not in my wildest fantasy had I wondered what it would be like to see my beautiful wife doing something like this. Then it happened, before I even knew what I was saying it came rushing out.

"You could jack his cock for him" I laughingly teased...

"You must be out of your mind!" she instantly replied.

"No honey, I'm really not. I mean it.

You would look extremely hot and erotic jacking off Khan".

She replied

"I am shocked you would even think that I would do such a thing".

"Alexis, you got this all wrong, just think of the erotic image of it, one of the world's most incredibly beautiful women, wearing a very sexy "fuck me" negligee, jacking a dog off - it is a fantasy that most men have thought of at least once in their lives ... I just wanted to give you something to think about".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.