The Wife's Dare
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

In May we both graduated and settled into married life. My parents told us to build a moderate size house on part of the ranch that I had always admired, sited on a hill overlooking the river below, stating when the time came for us to start having children we could move into the "Big House" the very large family ranch house, and they would move into this one or use it as a guest house. The site was on the opposite side of the ranch so we had plenty of privacy. We also had constructed a horizon infinity pool as well as another barn the ranch solely needed with stalls and a corral so I could bring some of my larger "patients" home if I had to if the pens at the vet clinic were full.

Going into two years of marriage, our sex life was just as robust, wild and inventive. We both love to surprise each other and "spice" things up. About a month into our marriage, I was on her computer because mine had crashed. I went to optimize it because it was running a bit slow and I started checking the internet settings. I clicked on the History folder and saw adult websites in it. That explained how she kept on being so imaginative in our sex life! Later that week I figured out a way, using an anonymizer website, to send to her smart phone and computer, links to adult stories, photos and movies.

Being not only very beautiful but extremely intelligent, to my surprise about a week later I started receiving similar anonymous links and emails. Over time it developed into a game of brinkmanship of who could send the most risqué and arousing stories and images. Ultimately I was resoundingly and totally defeated in this game when she sent me a series of photos of four of her friends that had been on various ski trips with us, nude, making out, going down on each other and using a variety of toys on each other. The last picture had a caption that said "imagine me with them... !"

But this did not end the game...

Everything about our lives was normal if you do not count being married to a highly sexed, highly sexually imaginative wild European princess complete with fairy tale ancestral castle whose family wealth was in the billionaire range! Until the night I had to bring my work home with me...

One day a very well-heeled client brought in her magnificent German Shepard, named Khan. This client showed him at dog shows and had won many prizes and commanded top stud fees. There was nothing wrong with Khan but the woman wanted me to watch him for her while she was away. She told me that Khan was high strung and that he would tear up her home if she left him alone. Alexis was thinking about getting a large dog (small ones are inappropriate for being on a ranch) and this would be a good opportunity for her to get a feel for large breeds and which one she may want.

I left to go out to make a large animal call and it turned out to be a long difficult one. By the time I got back to the clinic to get Khan and then go home, I was worn out.

Khan was pacing in his kennel whining continuously, at first I thought he was just being anxious but then I saw his partially exposed cock. I checked the chart of the adjacent kennel and saw it contained a bitch; more so, she was in heat and was scheduled to be neutered. Unfortunately my staff did not check the chart before placing Khan beside her. Poor Khan, being a stud dog, he had been stimulated all this time and not getting any relief.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.