The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

The family and I spent the succeeding days skiing as a family and going snowmobiling and touring the area. At times it was just Alexis, Katrina and I, seldom just the two of us but that was okay, and I was here to meet the family and be judged and hopefully accepted. I also accompanied the family to a couple of very elaborate Christmas parties that were part ball that their friends held in very expansive mansions. Several apparently affluent young men were present that were clearly startled and then became miffed when they learned that Alexis was now engaged. But looking up at me and seeing a beaming smile, most were exceedingly polite and pleasant...

The skiing was very challenging with the very steep slopes, Alexis and Katrina clearly way outclassed me and later I learned both considered going pro at one time. Even skiing with her parents I found very challenging. In the late evenings we went to the large solarium that the family castle had that contained a very large custom swim spa with a conjoined hot tub to soothe sore muscles and relax. Her parents did join us once and her mother could definitely still wear, albeit a modest one, two piece bikini that had a scalloped bottom. She was very toned and fit with good muscle definition and her breasts were still firm with no sagging. I imagined she would have been very competitive with her daughters at their age.

It was the third night and Alexis and I went out to soak in the swim spa. Alexis dropped her robe and with shock I saw she was wearing a daring G-string microkini extreme swimsuit that left nothing to the imagination! While she wore some pretty skimpy string bikinis in the past there was almost nothing to this one! The small narrow teardrop shape patches just barely covered her areolas. The two teardrops were connected by gold chains and accented with gold beads. Beautiful sparkling Swarovski crystals were embedded in what I realize was see-thru fabric with the crystals strategically place to just give daring perceivable views of her areolas and nipples. Likewise gold chains connected the small piece of fabric that covered her pubic mound. Observing my jaw dropping reaction, Alexis let me wonder for awhile before reassuring me she would never wear anything like this in public. She looked down and saw my already partial erection. With an amusing tone she said

"Oops! Looks like someone did not remember to wear his jock strap!

Remembering that Katrina was going to join us I quickly slid in, turned on the powerful jet pump and swam against the current to dispel my erection.

We watch as Katrina came in wearing a robe and strolled over to us. Katrina look at Alexis and both grinned at each other, and then Katrina dropped her robe...

She was similarly clad in a microkini extreme swimsuit! Like Alexis, they both might as well as have been nude. Katrina's was made up of shiny lycra patches connected by clear elastic that stretches. The visual effect was that there were no straps holding the tiny pieces of fabric. Her navel sported a non piercing belly button ring with a very large diamond with 6 smaller diamonds forming a chain drop dangle.

Indeed just as I had thought, Katrina was a comparable beauty to Alexis - just as well endowed, firm and physically fit! Her abdomen was just as flat and ripped as Alexis's. Her large firm perky breasts appeared not to be natural but Alexis already had caught me once before looking at Katrina and had reaffirmed they were just as real as hers. I thought there was no one on earth who could match Alexis's physical attributes let alone her intelligence. And now I was in a swim spa/spa that did not seem to be big enough!

Katrina huskily chuckled at my reaction and then started laughing and I could feel my face becoming beet red, which was made only worse with Alexis joining in with the laughter which seemed to set each other off even more! It was plainly clear they both planned this!

Evidently Katrina had planned other things as well. I ran into her in the hallway the next two mornings wearing a see-thru flyaway babydoll with sheer G-string panties, both which I could clearly see thru. Katrina somehow planned these encounters; there was no reason to be in the hallways of a cold drafty castle in wintertime when each of the bedrooms had a connecting bath. I just could not figure out how she could time it to "run" into me...

These accidental "encounters with Katrina and her almost non-stop outrageous flirtations with me reinforced Alexis's warnings to keep my bedroom door locked at night!

A night came when I awoken to the sound of stone grinding on stone. I looked over to where the noise was emanating from and saw a dark section of wall appear.

The full moon of winter cast a harsh bright white light thru the large windows of my bedroom, fully illuminating the room and backlighting the woman who had entered thru the secret passageway.

She was wearing a diaphanous negligee; with the moonlight backlighting her I could see every firm hard beautiful curve of her body and her hard nipples as my erection began.

Katrina gave me a sultry sexy mischievous smile...

then the gown slip from her shoulders and she stood nude before me

I could feel my cock involuntarily stirring to a full erection at the sight. Katrina then began talking that when Alexis and she were children, they made games of discovering the hidden passages and secret view points of the castle. Their parents encouraged this game as a means of learning the security features of the castle, there are still bad people that liked to kidnap and ransom the wealthy. However, Alexis was not aware of this one...

As she stood there talking my cock grew even harder, painfully hard.

Well? She inquired with a haughty royal tone "aren't you going to invite me into your warm bed? It is cold standing here as you can plainly see by my nipples..."

I softly explained I did not want to jeopardize my relationship with Alexis, or with her and their parents. What Alexis and I had was extremely special that a majority of people do not have the fortune to experience, but the offer was generously and sincerely well received and I will always remember this moment and your incredible beauty for the remainder of my life...

Katrina responded with a pouty smile

"This is a real shame.

I was sooo looking forward to it.

I never had a real one the size of you inside me ... are you sure???"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.