The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

The next morning all the girls were giving me glancing looks and slyly grinning at each other. I commented to Alexis about their actions and she responded

"Well, we did give them a great performance last night!

Before you got out of bed this morning, they were all talking about it. Each one was very impressed, let's say awed, and very expressive about your 'manhood' and wished they could have participated more intimately than they were able to. Each had said they had never taken on a real cock anywhere near your size and it was also absolutely the most beautiful cock they had ever seen in appearance!

Oh! I almost forgot...

There was some pretty randy talk about getting you and I very drunk tonight and all of them having their way with us..."

With a sly wink and a slow sexy smile, Alexis turned and sashayed away...

That night we all were partying pretty hard and we all were drunk, all the girls again had popped some E. We were lounging around in robes and sweats. Suddenly two very drunk and very nude girls ran thru the large open living area, one girl was chasing the other with a very long and very thick double-headed dildo! Two of the other girls jumped up and grabbed the one that was running away and wrestled her to the floor, pinning her and held her as the other girl started thrusting the dildo between her widely spread held legs. I was frozen in place with disbelief as I watched the one doing the thrusting actually start fucking her with it! By now the six women including Alexis were hysterically shrieking with laughter. The one being assaulted started yanking and pulling at the clothing of the others, Alexis and the remaining girl piled into the wild melee with Alexis in the middle of it all! They all started in on each other quickly resulting in vast expanses of bared breasts, bare bottoms and beautiful nude bodies as they grabbed the dildo from each other and thrust it at each other's pussies and asses, at times ganging up on each other!

It seemed as one they all suddenly remembered I was present, the sole male in the group. They noticed my still shocked expression and then the one that held the dildo, raised it in my direction, glistening with girl juice, and she gave me a very evil grin...

I'm not ashamed to say, knowing how wild this one was, that I jumped up and ran for the bedroom locking myself in to the hilarious laughter of the others!

Never had I experienced anything like this or knew of anyone that had – except in porno flicks!

Over the next few months remaining of the snow skiing season, there were several similar trips with her girlfriends with me being the only guy. One or two girls would rotate out and others in but each trip had some wild and daring risqué behavior and outrageous blatant flirting with me alone, and with Alexis, along with blatant nudity in the spas. This also carried over to what they were wearing (or not wearing) when we were sitting around in the main living areas enjoying a blazing fire partying. More than once I was boldly propositioned alone or sitting in the spa with others, and with them sitting topless or nude, it took great restraint not to give in especially when she was being physically forceful about it and pressing her nude body against you and trying to sit in your lap, even at times in front of Alexis!

It puzzled me because through it all, at times Alexis had been right there and all she did was grin at me watching one of her topless or nude friends blatantly come on to me. One time in the spa they all ganged up with Alexis shoving her naked friends onto me. I did not know if it was a European thing to be non-chalant about sex and nudity or what. I certainly have seen her flare up seeing a pretty girl she did not know talking to me and I certainly did not entertain sharing her with another man, not that she ever showed any interest, in fact had quickly rebuffed any guy that had come on to her. The girl on girl action did not bother me, heck, what man would not be aroused by it, and there was plenty of that on each trip!

Confused and confounded, I did know Alexis and I had something seriously special and despite the many temptations and offers, I did not give in and learn to sexually joke back with the girls. Unfortunately this seemed to charge them up even more but it appeared to me they later worked out their sexual frustration with each other!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.