They Try Again
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

It was as he held her, saw her face and the sincere dedication in her eyes that he knew she was his replacement. The two tests of her loyalty and willingness to do her best for the Council, as well as the Order were no longer in question, she could give no more, she had always given everything she had in her. When this was over she would assume her new role. Already the council had tested her, found her more than they ever hoped for and had awaited his final decision. This he just made, she was to join the council, he wondered how she would react.

This war would cost a bit more than they hoped, over $500 billion, however their agenda would be advanced 50 years, accomplishing things far ahead of schedule. Money would be easily replaced, oil prices were on the rise and the in-roads made with Mossad would someday soon truly bring stability to the region. It was also a good step towards their primary foe.


Some new names appear in the next several chapters

Boris Jr. - Frankie and Boris's son

Peter - Frankie and Boris's son

Gina - Jim and Katya's daughter

James Jr. - Jim and Katya's son

Andre - Frankie and The Baron's son

Nico - Frankie and The Baron's son

Some old names appear in the next several chapters

Sophia - Paulo's granddaughter

Manuel - Paulo's grandson

Paulo - Old man Nadia helped in Bali


Swiss Alps

Nadia has been summoned to meet with the New Order and later the Council.

It was a sudden thing and everyone had already gone or made plans to be away. Since the meeting would only be for 2 days going alone was not a huge issue.

She was provided a schedule, a 2-hour dinner and 3 hour reception on Wednesday, a 1-hour review and meeting with the Council on Thursday. Probably about Iraq or to get ready for another battle. If it were, she knew it would be with the Chinese

She was getting quite tired of being in-charge. At one-time it was all she ever knew and did, but as she got older, her marriage to The Dark Lord seemed more and more to be the most important thing to her. One thing had always been at the back of her mind, one thing her husband had told her, that his heir must be Japanese, to inherit his estates. Nadia was not Japanese, so why had he married her?

That night she asked her husband about the future, their new life together and, very exactly about children and heirs. The Dark Lord took her hands, brought to his lips and kissed them. He told her that on the next day they both would decide all those things. Sleep did not come to either of them that night.

The next morning, true to his word a meeting was held between the Dark Lord, Nadia, Sakura and Miko. The primary decision was concerning their future and heirs. "Sakura is my mother, Miko was born to my biological father and his wife. She could not have more children and my father wanted a son. Our line has existed for many centuries and this was a last, desperate attempt to keep our family alive."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.