They Try Again
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

"Everything we have can be used to accomplish this." "What we must do now is to finalize our plan and appoint someone to ensure success."

"Who might be acceptable to you all?" He waited for a name.

The Dark Lord was smiling, moving his napkin over his mouth. Nadia looked intently for any offered name. All eyes now focused on her, as the old man rose, raised his glass and said. "It looks like we have a unanimous choice", as he drank from the glass.

"Let us make plans," the old man said. Nadia looked around the table, she said "Whom? Who leads?" Who was selected?" All she got from those at the table were grins and smiles; The Dark Lord had tried to muffle an outright laugh.

The Old Man said; "Nadia tell us your plan, this will not be as easy as your last effort was, you may need some help." Nadia fell back in her chair, Why Me? She thought. Why would they want; a pregnant women to take over a country? The old man already knew why he had chosen Nadia, he had already spoken with and told the Dark Lord of his plans for her future, now he would test her and see if she could do those things he would ask of her?

"Nadia", he said, "wake up our leader, what is the plan?" Nadia woke up from her daze, hemmed a bit for time, thanking the group. The Old Man somewhat in an angry manner again said; " Nadia, What is the plan? today please there is much to do." Nadia realized that now all eyes were on her, smiles had turned into somber faces, what could she say? She said the only thing she knew; "If our goal is to replace the Leader of Iran, then he must be eliminated, our Ninja or the people of a friend might do this quickly, if this is not possible our forces will attack and those in power overthrown." She waited for the jeers and protestations of these powerful people. All that was seen were nods and grins in support of this simple plan. Nadia continued: "I leave it to you and the council to select the new leader, our Ninja stand ready and shall begin in 2 days."

Not all was peaceful on the ranch, the Saudi Prince was furious that a mere women, a pregnant one at that had been selected over him to lead such an effort. His phone call to his father the King, made that feeling clear. What he was not aware of was that Iranian as well as intelligence from the Order was monitoring the regular cell calls. Within hours the Iranian leader was in a well-guarded bunker, no one was allowed in or out. He had been made aware now that perhaps he had a new enemy in The Order.

The Council was also informed of the phone conversation. An encrypted sat call was made to the ailing Saudi King. In it there was a hint that the Prince may suffer an accident on his return, and perhaps if needed, a new protector of Mecca might also be made. A name for the new Crown Prince was suggested and he was immediately called back from his studies at Eton. Even before his brother's plane was shot down over Iranian air space. No replacement in the Order was made from the Saudi family; instead, Karl was named to become an interim representative for all Moslem factions. Money was never the reason for selection to the Order; trust was, and Karl had always been true to the family and had the trust of his Moslem hosts.

Nadia received a message on her Sat phone, "we have had a problem, it has or will soon will be resolved, we will need to activate the second portion of your plan, good luck." Nadia looked to The Dark Lord, shook her head then said; "we no longer may take the easy path my love." The Dark Lord made a phone call and those on the way to Tehran went instead to the Sultan in Turkey to await further instructions.

The Old Man was not pleased at this development but would use it to further test Nadia, from what he had seen and heard so far, everyone but the Saudi was pleased with her and had voiced no objection to her having the chance to prove herself, again. Once this was over there would be several more challenges, the last would prove to be the most difficult and would determine what, if any her role might be on the council that is if she survived those next tests.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.