They Try Again - Cover

They Try Again

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 9

He then presented a long, narrow box made of gold, opened it and presented an ancient scroll. He told her that it contained the names of all their ancestors and that her name had been added the moment they had been wed. Finally he sat with her, held her close and whispered into her ear his and the family name, then kissed her.

She kissed him back and they now began their life together.

The next few weeks were all consumed with family. Katya and Jim, by default had to manage the entire organization. The baron's girls had found two more eager beaver girls in the village to go to France and attend Frankie. They were part of the family and were so eager they wanted to see if what they had heard about France was true, if so they would not need many clothes. The little vixens when they turned 13 had decided that clothes just got in the way and that life might be more fun with Uncle Boris.

Miko already had many young girls training to serve Nadia, The Dark Lord had insisted his Angels be expanded but several candidates had failed the test, one for which they had paid the ultimate price. Thus was the way it had always been.

A meeting had been requested, because of Nadia's condition, the meeting was to be held in Monaco, in a large but very old castle. Most there already knew one another; those who had not met The Dark Lord and his Lady, as they were called were properly introduced. An old man rose from the table head, raised his glass and two salutes were made, one to The Dark Lord and Nadia welcoming them to the Order, the other very somber, "Death before Dis-honour" the old man said then sat down. A very simple meal followed, small portions but classic in that 7 selections were served, then more light wine.

A man spoke, "we of the order have a decision to make, and I ask each of you your opinion and invite our newest members to say what is in their hearts on this. The council will make the final decision but note, nothing has yet been determined."

He went on to explain what was happening, who and what had caused this to be and why a decision one way or the other must be made. There appeared to be several choices, however, it was clear to all that only the hardest and the one bearing the most risk would offer a more permanent solution. Before comments were made, the man looked at Nadia and asked if there were any questions. He already knew the Dark Lord would have nothing to ask, nor would any other member need to.

Nadia thought for a few seconds then said she had several. She began.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.