They Try Again - Cover

They Try Again

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 6

London

Jim, I've just heard back from Boris, we are a go; we now have a new partner, the money, troops and, by the way, Nadia, it seems is back again and getting married.

Korea

"Sir, the base has been surrounded by South Korean troops, they are citing a security breach and have restricted all army personnel." "Impossible"; the head of 8th Army said, "get as many planes as possible here now!" After a few minutes, the aide rushed in to the general saying "all the planes on base have taken off, our Air Force liaison says no planes are available, there has been a security breach and all communications have been terminated." The general knew now the end was near, that his attempts here could not be successful. "Get me my chopper, now" he said. As he took off, a streaking object could be seen moving towards the general. As his craft exploded, hundreds of black-garbed personnel streamed through Gate 1 of the Seoul Base, led by 3 civilians showing various credentials to the dazed guards. "There has been a security breach, these men are now in-charge, the Marines will be arriving soon to relieve you, if anyone tries to leave, shoot to kill, now secure all exits, go, go, go." No other helicopters took off as many planes continued to fly overhead.

Germany

Again the Air Force obeyed the orders they had received on the TAC channel. All planes either had taken off or left on their bases with Lock codes enabled. Crews, pilots and S I-III had lifted off with the planes. E-3's circled above and German land and Naval forces quickly obeyed the instructions Boris had relayed to his contacts there. Germany was now out of the picture and secure.

Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, California, Virginia, Alaska and the whole East Coast were as yet potential threats. Instcomm(before CIA was formed), FBI, NSA, DIA, NSC and several more specialized agencies were, at this time, being shut down, their people sent to a small Coastal city where there was a processing facility. They would soon be history, ASA would handle the vetting, should any question arise those would be classified as BC-19.

The Army and Navy would be a much harder foe, their new partner had provided 400,000 trained and even dedicated personnel to this operation, The Russians, through Boris were arranging demonstration skills and exercises of military planes, tanks and personnel all across Europe and North Africa. Asia, with the exception of Laos and Viet Nam was secure, the Japanese and their friends had seen to that. Soon, things would be resolved there too; Ninja were taking steps to eliminate any obstacles there. It seemed that the USA was to be the largest battleground, he had been informed that more than 300 fighting ships were headed to the East Coast now, both the Brits and Canadian Navy were joining in, but only 4 large ships had air power, and most were Harrier with a limited range. Thank God the Air Force was on their side, the orders issued by Gen W in Viet Nam had wasted, in fact sacrificed those airmen on ever-changing tasks. No, this would be repayment to those men and women who had died performing useless tasks. Whatever was asked, the Air Force would be there.

Somewhere in Japan Nadia was told what had been asked of them, the Dark Lord explained.

"Boris had been approached, by a very secret organization, to provide all necessary force to avert and, if required, to subdue rebel forces trying to overthrow the US government. Money is no issue, they even have troops but don't know which they can rely on or to trust. In exchange for certain, mutually beneficial favours, they had turned to us.

The events were global, major military installations targeted and the final events to be the capture and/or death of some 250 social, religious, military and political leaders, who would then be replaced by people supporting the new government. All this headed by a rogue military and covert agencies wanting more power and riches than they were able to normally obtain. It was determined that the final action would be timed with a huge military game off the Eastern Coast near Washington D.C. Some 125,000 Army troops are scheduled to be a part of this, carried and escorted by nearly 150 Navy vessels. It was determined that the final events would take place the weekend ending 1 April. There are some military assets loyal and it is thought many leaders, once informed will support the existing government. We are using the US Marines who have born the brunt of fighting and dying for their false masters as well as special troops based here in Japan. There are several governments that will provide support and recent news indicates that the entire US Air Command is on our side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.