They Try Again - Cover

They Try Again

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 4

Frankie, Jim and Katya in London

Frankie was very happy to see Katya and Jim again; it had been over a year. When the twins were born the two girls seemed to take over the Baron's whole life and that of the twins. Frankie did not mind, she had breed with her father only for sons.

She had done her duty to her father; now at 17 she wanted her own life. Her marriage to Rob had been a disaster, he preferred his harem girls and she her freedom. She had been hoping that Boris would be in London, she had called him and left a message her plane was on it's way. Boris had always made her feel special, there was nothing she could not ask him for, he always treated her as family, more than even her own father did.

As her plane landed, a car rolled up and Jim and Katya, surrounded by the ever-present guards, ran up to the plane, kissed and hugged her. "Frankie", they both shouted, "how we missed you! We have so much to tell you. Boris will join us later and he has missed you most of all, he has been alone and working so much. He said something about taking you on holiday, he never goes anywhere anymore. Nadia has been in Bali and on now her way to Japan. Finally she is getting to be much better."

As they went to the car, Frankie's eyes brightened. Boris would be here, as nice as it was to see Jim and Katya she always seemed that it was hard for them to include her in their life. Boris was another matter, if she really admitted it, she missed him the most, he was always there for her and perhaps thought of her as more than family. If they were to spend time together on holiday she might find out just how he felt about her. She knew she was much younger than him but if she could breed with her own father, why not Boris, she may even love him. Yes, she thought, if they did have time together it would be very interesting.

Jim and Katya took Frankie to their castle. They showed her around London, wined and dined her and as they prepared for bed, Katya came into her room and said. "Frankie, we need to discuss something. Your father now has heirs; whom you have given him, Boris has only Nadia. Jim and I are like family to him but this is not the same. We have tried to tell him to protect the family with heirs, but to no avail. When you have a chance; tell him that he should get married or even help him find someone that will do like you did to give him a male child. We asked about even Nadia and him but were told that it was not possible now. Tell him we want him to be happy, we want nothing else, Jim and I have each other."

Frankie had dreams that night, dreams about Boris, dreams about making love, making babies again; this time as her babies. When she awoke, she was not only wet but all she could think about was that Boris and her may have a future. After breakfast and a long bath, Katya entered her room and told her Boris's plane had landed and he was on his way, to get pretty for him. She did just that, in fact, she looked more like a movie star or model than a 17-year-old girl, her mind on seducing a mate not greeting someone.

Boris arrived; Jim and Katya greeted him with kisses and hugs. When Frankie came up, Boris held out his arms to greet her. Frankie came up to him, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him on his likes, with her tongue exploring all parts of his mouth. She had no bra on and her nipples bore into his chest. She greeted him as only a lover could, took his arm and told everyone how glad she was they were together again. Boris just stood there, was this the little girl he once knew, he was a man and now she made him remember that greeting, that kiss, her willing body.

Jim and Katya just looked at each other as the followed Boris and Frankie to the terrace. Katya skipped and smiled at Jim as she took his arm. Yes, she thought, Frankie was back and had gotten her message all right. She would make Boris very happy. After a morning of talk, with Frankie seemingly sitting all over Boris, her dress rising up higher and higher and nipples getting larger and larger, Boris Spoke; "Well, I am ready for a break, we can all go on holiday, have some rest and sun. My ship is already in Sydney and a plane will take us there tomorrow. Is that OK?" Jim and Katya mentioned something about a meeting coming up. Frankie turned to Boris, "I really need that, perhaps you may help me to see if I will need any clothes on the trip. My things are still in Rome, but I can make do with few things if we are on your ship, at least till we get back, most of what I have are my maternity and bedroom things. Help me pick out a few for the trip please." She took Boris by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She said. "Don't worry Katya, I'll take good care of Boris and I'm certain this holiday will be enjoyable, for both of us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.