They Try Again
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Berlin

This meeting was one Boris had a strange feeling about, so he had the people not only investigated but also watched when they arrived in Berlin.

They had checked into 3 hotels, all 9 had used different taxies and there seemed to have been several more that had already been in place. It was assumed that the early arrivals had secured the rooms, checked for bugs and probably provide some comm, and security while the groups were in country.

Berlin had been chosen since it was not in their country or in Boris's territory. What they did not know was the even though the wall had fallen; former Stazi and many Spetznaz troops were being supported by Boris, either through Jim and Katya or by Boris, since in good times and bad he would always support his old friends.

The meeting would take place in a far corner of the park on the Oberstraza, although it was on a main route, Boris had seen the area had been secured by local poliza and men in brown berets and uniforms; these would be the SAS(Special Action Service). Boris had to smile; these British were so much bound with procedures. The meeting was to start it 7.00 hours, this was a good time for their oversight and sniper teams to blend in, there was very little unkempt grasses in a park. Boris and 2 bodyguards approached the meet sight, 3 seemingly over-dressed tourists also approached. Boris and one of the three men walked farther on and sat on a park bench.

They introduced themselves and the man said he was Gunter and Boris said his name was Albert, the man smiled, he knew Boris was aware this was a MI-5 operation. He opened his coat pocket slowly, used 2 fingers then very slowly removed, then handed Boris several sheets of folded paper. He then said "It would be wise for you to provide all these items, a ship will be in Bremerhaven docks in 12 weeks, monies will be sent to you then and another such fund has been deposited into the account shown on those papers, the password is Boris." A small red dot appeared on Boris, then on his two bodyguards.

"And if I refuse?" he said, "then who will replace you and your men?" Six red and 2 green dots appeared on the Brit. He turned to his guards, then the security protecting the area, now almost lived, back to a laughing Boris who no longer had any dots on him. "My dear Mr. High Pockets (a joke) the look on your face has made me laugh so much it takes me back years."

"No, I will not accept your kind offer. I am a man with honour. My clients may or may nor share my view, however. I have saved your life, If you had tried to intimidate me any more, you, your family, your men and their families would all have been dead by tomorrow, not by my men but by people who value the fairness and promises I have made to them." Boris held up a hand and pointed to the bench. Six thuds were heard and there seemed to be only 1 hole. The dots on the Minister had never moved.

"Your security", he smiled, "seems to be detained here, perhaps their papers were not in order, but you may return, rest certain, they will not however. Your two fine guards can now escort you back, this chat is over, I think I must see the park again; it has been a very interesting morning. Don't worry about the puddles or droppings you may leave, they will be cleaned up, as would any other mess you had left."

Boris thought the meeting had been very funny, first because weeks before he had been asked by the English MI-6 contacts to please meet in Berlin then go on to Essen.

Over 250 former SAS and SBS(Special Boat Squadron) personnel would join him there and go on to their new assignments guarding the oil shipments so needed by Britain. It seems that his clients had no problem with such a move and were also willing to pay more for such added security if certain extra cargo could be included and waypoint stops for small boats at sea would be made. It seems MI-6 was quite happy that when good people left the service they would be rewarded by working for Boris and be available; at times, for some extra work protecting God and Country. It was very funny, all the SAS and SBS guards merely left the MI-5 minister took a ride on a luxury jet to Essen and all were sent to an Italian villa to rest up and be treated like royalty after they met Boris.

It seemed that MI-6 hated the intelligence group and would soon start to rely more on Boris. Trust was something rare in this line of business and Jim and Katya over the years were those kinds of people to them. Now even more so since between them and Boris their reach covered most of the globe.

Bali The plane was waiting for her, at first Nadia was a bit concerned, it was not a very big plane and she was not used to the austere cabin. When she had arrived on Bali, one of the Baron's yachts had taken her. The trip was like living on a floating palace, it was as nice or nicer than the one she had given Rob and Frankie, now this, Oh Well!

The plane soon announced a landing, no way could this be Tokyo. Narita airport was the International entry point and the Japanese controlled all foreign visits, where were they taking her. Her Golden Dragon guard was always with her, and she knew each would kill many who would try to harm her. A FA came up to her as they landed. "Mistress" she said, " we are changing planes here to one that will take us to Japan. We are at a very special island base where the runways are much longer and allow for your new transport."

"Your safety had been insured, several fighter jets escort your craft here and several larger planes will meet them on your trip to Japan. Your new plane awaits."

As she and her guard were escorted off by awaiting men of the shadows, indeed a new plane was awaiting her; it was a Boeing 777 jetliner. Coming down the ramp was Miko, who bowed and greeted her. "Mistress, we are sorry to have made you change planes but a ship or helicopter was deemed to slow to reach us and Bali's runways were too short for safety. This plane will be for your use, merely tell the FA (Flight Attendant) or a maid whenever you wish to go anywhere, she will arrange it. Please follow me and refresh yourself, we will be going directly to your facilities. You will meet with the Master later, I have a few things to advise you on and a lodging for you has been arranged."

As she boarded the plane, even Nadia was impressed; the plane was like entering a fantasyland. The colours were gold and ivory, later she was to be told that it was in fact, gold and ivory, not coloured. Miko led her to an inner cabin, there the Golden Dragon guards knelt, then further into another room. This was the exact duplicate of the Tsarina's bedroom in St. Petersburg. It was felt you might miss Russia so a humble attempt was made that your bedroom please you" Miko said. "Should a different theme be desired let your maids know, another plane has not been detailed yet, awaiting any changes you would make, this would then become your backup. To the right are meeting rooms, office and your staff rooms, communications, including video. In 60 minutes new fighter escort planes will join with us, as the earlier escorts were limited in range, it was simpler just to send new ones rather than to re-fuel mid-air. Mistress, it is the desire of my Master as well as all of your humble staff that you have anything you should want, your wish is our command. Very soon my Master will ask you some things, no matter how you decide, these planes and staff as well as escorts and support you do not see are gifts to you. My Master has several other gifts and surprises for you, good surprises."

Now Nadia was in awe, this treatment, this plane, the fact that such gifts were being given to her was a surprise, she had not seen or met with the Dark Lord except to speak that one time, and although payments for the Ninja had continued there seemed to never be any charge for the Golden Dragon guard nor any Ninja assigned to her. She refreshed then slept. When she awoke Miko was kneeling by her pallet. "Mistress, we will be landing in 45 minutes, I have a bath and fresh clothes ready for you," she clapped her hands, the maids will attend you and we will be landing near your lodgings here." Nadia was confused, I thought we would have to land in Narita?" she said. "No Mistress, your planes are identified as not being restricted anywhere in Japan, they may even land at the Emperor's private airport. Lodgings there for you also have been provided. This courtesy has also been extended to you at several other countries. Your pilots and staff can arrange others should you want others. My Master enjoys the same Mistress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.