Beyond Mile High - the Dream
Chapter 1: The Reality

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Reality - This is the follow-on to the story I did earlier, "Mile High Club - The Reality". As stated there - that ending is the real true ending to the story. This is my fantasy ending - the way I'd have much preferred it to end. But alas, it was not meant to be. If you've read "Mile High Club - The Reality", you can skip to Chapter 2 directly unless you want/need a refresher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I was getting on a Continental Airlines Boeing 727. It was a red-eye on a Friday night after teaching a group of engineers for 3 weeks. I taught them how their machine really worked, and I was flat burned out. This was the first leg; Tampa to Houston.

I'm a contract instructor and it had been a very long 3 weeks. Something that seems so simple to me can be such a difficult concept for technical or engineering types that have no background in any kind of multiplexing.

Statistical multiplexing is a fantastic advancement in communications technology, but you really have to have a little grasp of "Time Division" before you can hope to understand statistical. Sometimes I wonder how some engineers got out of high school, much less college.

I was ready for some rest, but it wasn't to be; at least not until I got home to San Diego.

I'm certainly not complaining.

At the time, 1st class seats were the same cost as regular coach on a red-eye, so I'd booked my flight out and back on red-eyes. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take advantage of 1st class accommodations.

I'm certainly happy I did.

I was on expenses, and could have flown 1st class at full boat, but I have a policy of never gouging a client on expense reports. My hourly wage was gouge enough, and the clients noted and appreciated that I wasn't trying to stick it to them. They could see that I was flying coach fare, didn't room at five star hotels, and ate inexpensively. It made for good relationships, good references, and a whole lot of return business.

I'm single and go home to an empty house so it certainly didn't hurt me any.

But with all that said, first class is the only way to fly!

When I boarded the flight in Tampa, I was greeted by a very stunning young lady who escorted me to my seat. Her brilliant green eyes had me mesmerized already. There was no pretense in her smile. It was big and it was beautiful. You could literally see the smile in her sparkling eyes. This was one happy woman.

I was put about 3 rows from the front at the window and while I was settling in, she introduced herself as Janice I nodded, and before I could properly introduce myself she asked me if I'd like a drink before take off.

I ordered my standard double Jack Daniels on the rocks. I knew that even in first class there was zero chance that Gentleman's Jack was available, so I asked for the standard fare and sat back to relax for the first time in weeks.

She turned towards the galley and had to stop a couple times to avoid some of the other passengers that were making their way towards the back of the plane. She disappeared into a doorway and I heard the clink, tinkle of ice being dropped into a glass; a real glass not one of those plastic things they give you in coach. A few seconds later she popped out of the doorway and sliding in between boarding passengers made her way back to my seat.

She handed me my drink with a big smile. There was a look in her eyes telling me she was "checking me out". I was totally flattered!!

As the other passengers boarded and worked their way back to their seats I noticed that I seemed to be the only passenger in 1st class. This was the first leg of the trip for me which would be a bit over 3 hours into Houston. There would be a slight wait for the connecting flight to San Diego.

After what seemed like an awfully long time, the door was finally closed and sealed. Then it was time for the attendants to go through their usual safety speeches.

I had personal attention much to my pleasure. I really was the only 1st class passenger on this leg of the flight. I was going to have the attendant all to myself. Oh, hurt me!

Janice was a very striking young lady, typical of the pre-PC, woman's lib contingent of airline cabin employees. Essentially that means, unlike on flights today, she was looking very good!

That doesn't mean that today's crews are not attractive, but anyone who flew in the 60's and still flies today will confirm; there is a significant difference in cabin attendants both in appearance and quality of service. Both have gone to hell in a hand basket.

I digress; back to Janice. I'd guess she was about 5'6" tall, maybe 110 lbs. and couldn't have been more than about 19 or 20, fresh out of High School and Stewardess training. If you've never read "Coffee, Tea, or Me" you've missed out. If you fly a lot, find a copy and have a bunch of laughs! It's extremely well written - at least I think it is. But it is also very dated! (like in old)

Her penetrating emerald green eyes were amazingly intensified by her very long, darkish, natural blond hair. You could tell that if she spent some time on the beach she'd look like a typical California "surfer girl"; a wet dream "on the hoof".

Dropping well past her waist, her shiny hair was tied back into a neat ponytail with a multicolored scrunchie. It would swish gently back and forth as she walked up and down the isle.

Usually stews with hair that long put it up so that it didn't get in the way. Most had cut it much shorter so it was less hassle to deal with.

Having had hair nearly as long as Janice's I can understand that completely. Hair is a pain in the ass, but "Locks of Love" is very appreciative when I donate my hair so they can make more wigs for cancer patients and others needing hair pieces. I still grow it for them today.

Having a natural beauty about her, she didn't use much makeup to enhance that incredible look. She used just enough eyeliner to accent those deep green eyes. I'm one of those men that appreciates the stark contrast between a woman's natural appearance and those attempted cosmetics contests in which some of the others seemed entered, much to their detriment.

She was small topside, sporting smallish but pert breasts. I'd guess they were on the side of small B's, which is the absolute perfect size to suck me into the spider's web. I love members of the "itty bitty titty committee"! It wasn't always that way, but I'm a good student.

It seems to come from the "Barbie Doll" and "Playboy Magazine" syndrome that pushes that false image that a double "D" is the only sexy appearance that will get you a man.

It's unfortunate that women seem to be raised with this false sense that all guys will ever see on them is their chest. Granted, a lot of guys are that shallow, and do treat women like a pair of tits. It's part of the flawed wiring men are born with.

No shit? You wouldn't be funnin' me now would ya?.

I've been told that I have a "different" view of women than most guys. It's probably due to having lived with 4 gay women for a couple years earlier in my adult life. That experience certainly gave me a much different perspective than they can ever hope to get from most males. It's interesting that I totally agreed with their assessment of "men" when I got there. Their reasons for feeling the way they did were firmly cemented the longer I stayed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a guy with all of those failings, but to me women should be appreciated and loved, not viewed as a slab of meat. But my brain was rewired by 4 caring, loving, patient women.

You have to understand first off that the male brain is not wired the same as a female brain.

Oh really? What gives you the first clue?

I don't think I need to expound on that statement. It should be rather obvious to anyone with at least half of either type.

Mens wiring is primal. Extremely primitive. The purpose of the male since the cave man is to make sure women get pregnant and continue the species. As a quick side note, I've always said that if men had to give birth, the species would have died out centuries ago!!

But back to the point I'm trying to make here. The male brains wiring essentially says, find woman, get it up, stick it in, shoot it off, roll over and go to sleep!

Am I right ladies??

It's an unfortunate turn, but realistically if you are a woman and want a man to do more than what that primitive wiring tells him to do, you need to do some rewiring!! It's not really all that difficult, and if it is, find another man!! Easy stuff!

You have to train your man. What floats your boat? Make him float it!! Point him in the right direction; but again, if he balks, or doesn't learn, find another guy.

Here's a good test ladies. This one definitely separates the men from the boys!!

Give your man a great blow job. I mean, work it to death, swallow everything he has to offer, lick your lips and then move up to kiss him. If he won't kiss you after receiving that kind of pleasure, find another man!!!

He expects you to kiss him when he's finished licking your pussy for, it better be, two or three visits to orgasm world and has "you" spread all over his face.

Oh. He doesn't do that? Find another man!!! There's plenty of us out here!

The bottom line is that sex is very different for a man than it is for a woman. Holy shit, another masterfully enlightening statement!!

Hear me out...

For a woman sex is 90% emotional, and only 10% physical. For a man, it's exactly the opposite, and I'm sure that surprises none of the women folk out there. For sex, a woman needs a reason; a man, only a place!

And that's the fundamental difference that every woman needs to overcome. Sad but true!

The whole big boob issue really comes from the "Barbie Doll" and "Playboy" magazine syndrome that pushes onto women the false image that a double "D" is required to be considered sexy. Let's face it; Hef likes tits.

Not true ladies. Having dated girls with huge breasts and girls with small breasts, I'll take the smaller chest any day. Biggies somehow seem to get in the way.

It also supports a huge plastic surgery industry that creates a whole other false image. A beautiful woman, with perfectly gorgeous breasts thinks she needs to have them "enhanced".

Enough soapbox. I just get so tired of beautiful women deforming themselves because of some bullshit societal edict stating that "If you don't have double D's you ain't shit!!" So fucking wrong, on so many planes!!!!!!

I'm an ass man myself, but I have to tell you that the first thing I truly notice about a woman is her eyes and her smile. Unless of course my first view is while she's walking away from me.

Janice's ass was incredible in the tight little skirts they had to wear and her legs were so perfectly colored and smooth there was no hose. When she walked up and down the isle, that sweet ass just had me mesmerized.

I'm definitely an ass man.

Tiny titties and a pert bubble butt. Yummy!

Of course one of my male brains, the little one, was splashing around in the gutter almost immediately. Janice was what would be considered by most an all around stone fox. Her "body style" couldn't be more perfect for my liking, and it didn't hurt that she was cute as a bug.

She turned and smiled brightly like she could read my mind. Then surprised the hell out of me, "Would you like another drink before we start our taxi, Mr. Jones", she asked in a hushed voice? "I'm really supposed to collect the glasses before takeoff, but you're the only passenger in my section so I'm not going to worry about it. Nobody will know except you and me."

Shaking her head, smiling and with a soft giggle, "I'm so bad."

"Sure. I'd like that," I replied, "But please, call me Bob or preferably Bobby. When someone calls me Mr. Jones I tend to look around wondering why my father is here."

She giggled again momentarily, while her mind seemed to go somewhere else for a second. A far away look I could recognize because of my own continual "mental wanderings". I have ADHD so my brain does all kinds of interesting things, sometimes at inopportune moments.

I put on a sincere smile, "It looks like it's just you and me and I'm hardly a demanding, high maintenance passenger."

She grinned widely and turned around to retrieve my drink. I couldn't help but notice that gorgeous rear end swaying above her legs. When she came back she had the glass with ice and two miniature bottles of JD.

She reached over to put them on my tray and surprising me again, started to twist off the tops off the tiny bottles and poured the contents over the ice.

When she'd finished with that she asked dreamily, "May I sit next to you for takeoff? I'm supposed to strap in to the jump-seat, but they're so uncomfortable." CLUE!!!

"You need to ask," I thought to myself? Come into my web said the spider to the fly. Hey. One can have fantasies; even on an airplane! Especially in those days...

"By all means. Please. Make yourself comfortable. As I said, it's just you and me, so there's no need to be your usual formal self. Even if it is the rules, rules are meant to be bent," I chuckled giving her a sly smile.

I wondered out loud how long she'd been a stew and was a little taken aback when she told me three years. She didn't look old enough to have been working flights for three years, but she obviously knew which rules could be bent a little. That "skill" doesn't come with newbies. I about fell out of my seat when she told me she was twenty-one.

The pilot proceeded to taxi out, and prepared for the take-off roll. The ding-dong sounded letting the crew know that take off was imminent and that, by now, they needed be strapped into their seats.

She slid in close, strapped in, then leaned in placing her head gently against my upper arm. I looked at her and saw a very contented smile on her young, elfin face.

Smiling, I raised my tray and locked it in place behind the seat in front of me, while punching the button to raise my seat back to "the full upright position". She looked at me with a smile that could kill, and giggled.

Nobody can say I didn't follow the rules. Well, some of them anyway.

I always love take-off, that feeling of being pressed back into the seat and then, in a 727 especially, the nose high attitude. I'm a pilot myself and have done a lot of aerobatic flying. I just love those "G" forces. Aero is a roller coaster in the sky.

As we climbed out, Janice remained glued to my side. She had taken one hand and put it on my upper arm holding on to me and when I looked at her, there was a sensuality in the gorgeous green eyes that were looking at me. Clue!

As we climbed out, Janice remained glued to my side. She had taken one hand and put it on my upper arm holding on to me and when I looked at her, there was a sensuality in the gorgeous green eyes that were looking at me. Clue!

This young lady was a very different kind of woman. She had a spiritual aura about her that I hadn't sensed in many other women. It was a lively spirit I could literally feel trying to join with mine. Without hesitation I let her in.

I'd always had pretty good luck and a lot of fun with stewardesses throughout my commercial flying experiences, especially during my time in the service. There's definitely some interesting stories in those experiences. Maybe I'll write some of them.

Normally I'm an extremely shy guy. For some reason I feel very intimidated by a woman. It may go back to my basic training, which involved being badly abused by my first "female role model."

Somehow these ladies could get past that initial shyness and bring out that real person inside of me. Once the ice is broken I'm good to go, but it's that initial introduction that fails me most of the time. Most all of the stews I've met had a way about them that put me at ease immediately. Yeah. I know, it's their job!

I heard the "ding" that signaled to the cabin crew that they could start their routines, and the "fasten seat belts" sign turned off. When Janice unsnapped her belt, she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

With a shy smile she whispered, "Thanks Bobby. That was really nice. Clue!!

"Can I get you another drink," noting that my glass was about empty?

"Uh ... Nooo thank you," drawing it out a little. "Not right now thanks. If I drink much more I'll be too tipsy to enjoy your company. A ginger ale would be cool."

"Ok. Ginger ale it is," she said giving me wry smile.

"If you'd like, I can get you a meal now that we're airborne, then we can just relax for the rest of the flight," she said with an interesting sparkle in those dancing green eyes. Unbeknownst to me, she was sucking me right in. Clue!!

"I'd like ... Sounds good to me, what's on the menu for today?"

She listed off a couple things, but the Chicken Cordon Bleu sounded the best, and when she brought it there were two on the plate.

I must have given her a funny look when she set it down. "I have a dozen," she explained, "what's left over just gets thrown in the trash." Then as an aside, "so if you want more, just ask. Ok?"

I looked up and smiled; nodding my head I'd started to dig into my meal and my mouth was full. She just chuckled quietly.

After enjoying my meal, and let me tell you, first class meals were actually enjoyable in those days. I looked around and noticed that she was sitting on the floor just outside the galley doing what appeared to be some kind of candle ceremony.

I just sat and observed for a short time, then curiosity got the best of me. I had to ask her what she was doing.

She said that she was Jewish and it was some holiday or other. I don't recall which one to be honest, and she needed to finish before midnight. She was celebrating with prayer and a symbolic candle.

I took my "dishes" up to the food station for her so I didn't continue interrupting her activities.

I've always been fascinated by various religions. I study philosophies of all kinds, finding as many similarities as disparities.

With that said, even though I'm not Jewish, I unobtrusively joined her for the short time there was left in her prayers. When she was finished, her sparkling green eyes joined with mine and gave me a smile that said, "Thank you".

I went back to my seat to relax off the meal. She was humming a tune while straightening up the galley area. I watched with interest because I could see that pert ass of hers with hair just swishing back and forth as she wiped down the surfaces she had used.

While she was tweaking around she reached into a small drawer and pulled out a new, fresh toothbrush, and a travel tube of paste. Smiling warmly she walked over to my seat, and handed it to me.

Now I'd never had this happen before, but ok, I can always scrub the buckers after a meal. I stood up and made my way forward to the restroom. As I passed by the galley, she furtively looked up at me with a shy smile but kept polishing.

I'm a guy, ok? I hadn't seen the look in her eyes as I passed the galley. I didn't have clue one about the indicators I'd been given already (remember clues above?). Besides, I was tired. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I finally wandered out of the 1st class restroom, stopped at the galley entrance watching her work. When she finally noticed me standing there I thought I saw nervousness in her eyes. Returning her smile I asked her what I should do with the used brush and paste.

"You can keep them, or I can put them in the trash bag," she said quietly holding out her hand for me to give them to her. She took them and deposited them in the trash bin. She stood back looking at her handy work and I heard a heavy sigh.

I'd returned to my seat, more or less settling in as she was finishing up with her "chores". When she was finished and everything sparkled, she went to the cabin control panel, picked up the telephone and had a quiet conversation with whoever had picked it up. While she was talking I tried not to look at her, but couldn't help but catch a couple nervous glances in my direction. Clue!

I guess whatever was said from 'beyond' was "what she wanted to hear". She had a big smile and hung up the handset. She putzed for a few moments pulling out a few of those pillows they carry and a blanket. Then she dimmed the overhead lights.

It's the red-eye. Of course you turn the lights down. Some people want to sleep. Usually on a night flight the only lights on are the overhead seat lamps that people turn on to read. Turning them down after the meal wasn't unusual. Still, not clue one!

Janice secured the first class cabin then stuck her head through the rigid curtain that separates first class from the rest of the seating. She said something to the cabin attendant responsible for the coach section. They made a few pointing gestures, laughed a bit, nodded their heads, and then she made sure the curtain between the sections was tightly closed and secured it with the latch. Latching was rather unusual, but I didn't think that much about it at the time.

She walked down to the row of seats that I was in and stopped. I looked up and smiled at her warmly, but then I noted a devilish grin on her face. She slinked into the ample space between the empty seats in front of me. Now she was directly in front of me. Say it with me; Big clue!

Looking down at me with lecherous eyes, she pulled up her skirt slightly, then reached up and slid her panties down those beautiful legs, to the floor, before deftly stepping out of them. Her eyes never left mine; while she reached down and picked them up then she set them down on my seat right next to my leg. Ok; major clue! Got it. I think!

Keeping those sparkling green eyes locked on mine, she leaned in towards me and lightly brushed her lips softly on mine. After giving me a couple soft sensuous lip locks, she got down to business and gently laid one on me opening her mouth and letting her tongue lick my lips until I opened mine to allow her entrance. Soon, we were gently devouring each others mouths, lips and tongues. This girl can kiss!

I slowly moved my hands to the outside of her thighs when she leaned in closer to me. After a few telling moans from her I began lightly caressing up her thighs to her ass. Muscular but soft, her butt was stupendous. I was in heaven, but not really pushing anything overtly yet. She was drivin'.

She gave out another low moan that I felt in my mouth more than heard as my hands softly reached then massaged her luscious buns. Slowly but deliberately, I moved hands slowly up along her sides and abdomen. I was en-route to the two small globes on her chest, but there wasn't any real rush. On my way however, I was caressing those nerve rich places that most guys ignore. Those areas over a woman's ovaries and other internal sex "facilities" that are full of pleasure points.

My hands were gently caressing the magnificent breasts they'd found, while lightly trying to pinch her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Working just enough to stimulate, not cause any kind of discomfort. I definitely had her attention.

I heard another low moan escaping from deep in her throat while she began to open herself to me. She began to shake like a leaf. Though I didn't feel any more nervousness in her, the shaking seemed like nervous fear. Her eyes showed nothing but intense passion and longing desire, so I went with her eyes. There had to be some other reason for the shaking.

Even covered with clothing her breasts felt soft and supple. Made just right for feeding a hungry baby. I wanted to kiss, lick and suck on them, but she had other ideas for our activities in the immediate future.

She took two of the pillows off of the seat next to me and placed them on the floor between my feet. Then she lowered herself slowly onto her knees in front of me being careful to put her knees on the pillows. I needed to move my feet and legs slightly in order to fully accommodate her. Looking at me with smoky eyes through half lowered eyelids Janice reached up to undo the belt, button and zipper on my pants, moving her eyes from mine only to make sure she was not going to hurt me while lowering the zipper.

Looking up at me with the beginnings of a mischievous smile, she reached over to pull at my pants and shorts. I raised my ass off the seat, wanting to give her any assistance that I could.

I may be a guy and take forever to accumulate and interpret clues, but I think I got it now. I could pretty much guess where this was going, at least in the near term, and I wasn't going to do anything to slow her down.

Taking my now stiff member in her hands, still maintaining the direct look into my eyes, she licked slowly and softly up and down my shaft. She turned her head lower then sucked gently on my balls, and with a widening smile took my now very stiff dick into her mouth and proceeded to give me an incredible blow-job. It wasn't perfect and I could tell she hadn't done this a whole lot before, but it rated an "A+" for effort. There was no way I'd be saying anything negative. It was also quite obvious she was thoroughly enjoying what she was doing.

Her dark green eyes seemed like they were boring into my soul, and somehow I was seeing deeply into hers. I've seen a lot of women with gorgeous eyes in my lifetime, but none, and I mean none, have ever had the affect on me that Janice's did. Her eyes could literally melt me, leaving a puddle of molten Bobby at her knees.

Her head bobbed up and down and around my cock taking great care and pleasure in assuring that I'd cum in her very warm, very wet, welcoming mouth. Her hand was slowly jacking me at the same time, and it was getting close to show time.

"Janice honey, I'm going to come if you keep doing that ... Soon baby," I warned her.

She just moved her hand a little more quickly and her tongue was doing double duty on the glans, as the explosion in my balls made it to her mouth.

Her dancing eyes never moved from mine, though they did grow a bit in surprise. She swallowed every last drop, licking her lips and making sure she cleaned my cock for its next task.

"Ohmigod Janice; that was incredible," was all I could croak out.

"Really," she said with surprise in her tone? "That's the first time I've ever done that to a real one."

"No," I choked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I've practiced a lot with my vibrator thingie though," she blushed bright red after realizing what she had just told me. "But I've never sucked on a real one before and it was like my friends have said. My friend Jennifer showed me how to practice, and said I should let it shoot in my mouth. I wasn't so sure about that and I was a little surprised that I actually did that part, but it didn't taste bad at all," she said with a blush and a grin. "It was so sexy; I like that a lot."

"Honey, you can give me head any time you want," I gasped out as I tried to get my breath back.

With an evil smile, "Promise?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered, "That's a promise!"

Her smile widening, but not letting her eyes wander a silly millimeter from mine, with a smile on her face she continued licking, kissing and sucking on my cock until it was once again standing tall, at attention, saluting her efforts and ready for battle once again.

Once I was rock hard again, she carefully stood up and pulled her blouse from the confines of her skirt. Still staring at me with eyes that said, "me horny." She was almost looking like a cornered animal, but continued methodically unbuttoning the sheer garment.

She reached right up between those twin mounds and with a quick flick of the wrist, unhooked her bra allowing me to reach up and finally take those wonderful naked breasts into my hands and caress them gently.

Pulling her close to me, I moved my mouth to the twin peaks and decidedly kissed, licked and sucked her sensitive mounds, also working her nipples until she began moaning quietly. Her fingers combed through my hair holding my face to her heaving chest. She was already close and I sure hoped she wasn't a screamer or we could be in a world of shit.

Before she got to visit the mystical land of "O", Janice carefully began placing a knee on either side of my thighs, knee walking and straddling me in the seat while she moved her hands up around my neck to hold on.

She's a trained professional; Don't try that in coach!!

Her breathing was becoming very rapid and strained. My hands were now massaging those perfect breasts with a bit more vigor, and still tweaking her nipples gently between my fingers causing her to gasp loudly.

It's a good thing airliners are noisy.

Still her eyes didn't deviate from mine, but in those eyes I could now see every emotion, every feeling, every passion that she was expressing with her body. They were clear paths to her center and her desire.

She reached over to move the armrests upright so that they weren't in our way which made the seat much wider than it already was. Still staring at me with bouncing eyes, Janice pushed the button moving the seat back as far back as it could go. I was now laying back watching her move that beautiful body slowly towards my lap. She had that beautiful ass wiggling all over. While moving her pussy closer to my cock she was rubbing it on my thighs causing her to moan almost continuously.

Feeling her soft thigh flesh on mine I was easily distracted from my attentive topside duty. Gazing at her lustfully, I gently pulled her skirt all the way up around her waist. Now I had a perfect, unobstructed view of her shaved, bare mons, and that upper part of her vulva where the little "love button" lived.

I slowly moved one hand down her body to between her legs, which were spread on either side of my hips. She leaned her body back a little putting her hands on my knees for support. Cupping her vulva with my hand, I slid my fingers softly through her soaking labia to pick up some lubrication from her abundant supply. When she felt my fingers run through her pussy and softly moved up to her clit, she let out a fairly substantial moan, and heavy gasp, while her eyes grew to the size of saucers.

I really wanted to eat her right then and there, but there was no way to make that happen easily from where we were and she was driving the boat. I love to eat pussy! The girls seem to like it too.

I think she feared that her noise could be heard in the rear cabin, but with the engines in the rear and the blower systems running there wasn't much chance of that unless she really started "screaming."

Our mouths met again, playing tongue tag more urgently as I moved my slippery fingers up and down through her pussy, opening the outer labia, to find that magic path to her innermost sanctuary. When I found it again, I rubbed my fingers slowly and gently around the entrance to her womanhood, teasingly soaking my hands in her honey.

She gingerly reached between us taking my rock hard penis in one hand, giving it a few gentle strokes to test it's hardness. Janice moved herself slowly forward just enough so that the head of my cock was embedded between the tender outer folds which were doing yeoman's duty protecting the entrance to her sex.

I felt a slippery, soft, warm, wet pressure on the head of my rigid phallus. I moved my hands around her to take hold of her ass and move her to a more upright position so that she could just drop straight down whenever she was ready. I could somewhat control her movements and hold her up if I needed to.

She was thoroughly devouring my mouth and tongue with passion. It may have been her first real blowjob but her kissing skills were second to none. The obvious method to her madness was she could let her moans attack my mouth so they weren't going to be so audible that someone else may hear.

While I was holding on to her beautiful ass, She began inching her pussy further down onto my cock by increasing the pressure on the outer labia. Slowly, we were working to gently impale her incredibly tight pussy with my cock.

Now at this point, I really need to tell you that, I'm average. Ok?? I don't have 12" as big around as a beer can, and I don't come in quarts. I understand this is part fantasy land, but come on folks, let's get real!

She kept her mouth firmly attached to mine forcing her moans into my mouth. The door between the cabin sections wasn't all that thick! What did she say to whom on the intercom earlier? Did the other "crew" know what was going on?

I felt the tip of my cock opening the outer lips a lot further, as she started to press it a little more firmly into her slippery opening. My cock "popped" through and the head entered passing the initial vaginal muscles which guard the entrance, lodging the head firmly inside her. She let out a small squeak then a heavy moan into my welcoming mouth when she felt the stretching while she slowly lowered herself.

She finally broke the kiss and looked at me wide eyed and gasped, "Ohmigod. That's nice. I never..."

Before she could finish her mouth quickly attached itself to my shoulder biting it softly, but biting nonetheless. I heard a low whine and quiet moans come from her depths.

She was incredibly tight, but she was still young. I was beginning to suspect that she hadn't done this all that often in the past, if at all. Just little clues; some things I pay attention to much more readily than others. I was well trained by four wonderful gay women. That's another separate story!

The warm, moist velvet of her vagina took my cock slowly and welcoming the intruder to its inner sanctum, eventually surrounded it with a purely warm soaking pleasure. She was so tight, I made sure that the penetration was very slow and gentle, allowing her to stretch and get used to this new invader. Her breathing was heavy, rapid, and her whole body was shaking while her abdominal muscles twitched and rolled against me.

Once our pubic bones introduced themselves and I was totally imbedded, she moved her mouth from my shoulder, and kissed me very deeply as we just sat motionless for a short time with her completely impaled on me. She licked my face, my neck, my ears, just about everywhere as we both reveled in the feel of our union.

She looked deeply into my eyes and with a sexy smile lowered her lips to kiss me again; long and deep. When she broke the kiss, she gave me a look of pure animal lust, and whispered to me, "Fuck me Bobby; oh god do it gently for now, but Fuck me. Please," with a nervous smile.

She didn't have to ask me twice.

I moved slowly up inside of her rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. I moved as gently as I could being under her, but she wasn't moving up and down on me very much. It sure seemed like it was an awful short time before she mashed her mouth against my shoulder again and with a huge moan, bit the hell out of me this time.

I didn't really care at the moment. While she was cumming hard, her internal vaginal muscles were contracting, pulsing, and sucking my cock in as deeply as it could in order to force it to do what it was designed to do. Fill her womb with life creating sperm.

Which is precisely what I did. I couldn't believe I came so hard only 15 minutes or so after that killer blowjob, but this woman had my number!

Janice wrapped her arms around my neck and breathing like she had run a marathon held me tightly. She continued to move her hips almost imperceptibly, but my cock knew they was moving. Massaging me too, so I continued to stay hard instead of doing the usual magic shrinking act. Before I knew it she was riding me again, but this time our faces were nose to nose and our eyes were absolutely glued to each other.

Where the first time had just been kind of a short animalistic slow rutting, if there is such a thing, this was pure, sensually soft, slow, very meaningful love making.

This young woman had some incredible passion in her. Her eyes continued melting me down as we rubbed noses and licked each other's lips in little kisses, while our tongues played a sensual game of hide and seek. She was purring. She sounded like a fucking cat. Amazing. I couldn't help but smile as I lightly gave her butterfly kisses all over; any place I could reach.

I could feel those inner muscles just milking me while she had three or four more orgasms into my mouth, the last of which forced her to once again bite my shoulder. I unloaded a reasonable amount of sperm against her cervix and through its tiny opening leading into the innermost place a fertile egg could be hiding in wait.

Incredibly, we had been making love for nearly an hour. I still couldn't believe what was happening, and again her eyes didn't leave mine, constantly boring into me with heat and passion. We held each other for at least another fifteen minutes, sensually pecking and kissing each other. Now I know why Eskimo's rub noses. God that's sexy.

Before she raised herself reluctantly off of my lap, she reached up to re-hook her bra, then buttoned the buttons on her blouse we'd undone. I'm sure glad we didn't pop any. That would have been interesting to explain.

She was smiling widely and moaned quietly as she slowly lifted herself off of my lap allowing my now flaccid penis to plop down against one thigh. She used two fingers to close off her entrance not allowing any of that semen to escape. It would make a mess on the floor, her skirt, my pants or just about any other place we wouldn't want it to be noticed.

"Wait," she whispered, as she quickly made her way to the galley. I noticed her with a tampon tube in her hand while she was standing there waiting for the hot water. She inserted the tube so that things wouldn't make a mess in her panties. She returned a few seconds later with a warm wet towel and proceeded to clean me gently, making sure I was well taken care of. First class!

When she was finished, she leaned down and holding it gently, kissed the head about 3 or 4 times and whispered lovingly, "Thank you. You're the best ever. I hope we can do that again very soon".

Then looking up at me with an insanely contented, beautiful smile said, "Thank you Bobby. I've never done that before, but you made it very worthwhile, very special and extremely enjoyable. Thank you for being so gentle with me. It wasn't nearly as traumatic or uncomfortable as I'd been led to believe it would be."

"Ohmigod Janice. It should be me thanking you. You are a very beautiful and incredibly passionate woman, and quite honestly, I'd very much like to see you again!!"

With a kind of shy smile, "I'd like that too. A lot!"

Then suddenly my slow male brain caught up with the conversation and it dawned on me what she had said. I gasped, "You were a virgin???"

The love in her eyes was plain, "Yes, she nodded blushing shyly. "That was my very first time." Then with a far away smile, "It was very nice and very special - just the kind of experience I've dreamed it would be since I was a little girl."

Then with a small giggle, "I can't believe it took me twenty one years, but you made it well worth the wait."

Then with a heavy sigh, "I will never forget this night Bobby; ever."

Then as if waking up from a gentle sleep, "Let me get something to write on."

We exchanged phone numbers, addresses, directions and everything else we could think to give to each other, then it was time for her to ready the cabin for our arrival in Houston.

I noticed her panties still in the seat beside me so after getting her attention, let her know she'd forgotten something trying to hand them back to her.

She smiled at me and shook her head, "No. Please keep them." Then thoughtfully, "They're my virgin panties and I'd like for you to have them."

She gave me a shy, pleased look and turned to finish her preparations for landing which included spraying the cabin with some kind of air freshener. That explains the tampon.

When the time came for landing, she came over and sat next to me again. We kissed a few times, held hands and she leaned her head on my shoulder, but once on the ground she had to go back to work.

We smiled knowingly at each other as I waited to depart the aircraft last. I kept watching and smiling at her; I didn't want to leave quickly. I didn't want to leave at all; Seattle would be ok! I can find San Diego from there.

As I finally stood and retrieved my overhead bag I turned with a heavy sigh and walked to the door where the crew were thanking the passengers as we deplaned.

One of the other girls made sure she shook my hand when she said her thank you, but leaned in towards me and whispered rather loudly, "Welcome to the Mile High Club." Then looked at Janice with a huge smile. I noticed her name tag; it was Jennifer. Undoubtedly the Jennifer who was Janice's friend and confidant.

Janice turned fifty-five shades of red, but it was apparent that the crew had known she was planning on doing something like that because even the pilot gave me a knowing smile as I exited the aircraft. I have a sneaky suspicion what the conversation on the phone set was all about. It's also why we were not disturbed at all during the entire flight.

Looking back at her, our eyes met one last time. There was a spiritual depth in those green eyes that was incredibly exciting, touched me at my core, and gave me a clear view of her soul. I couldn't wait to see her again.

This woman was very very special.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.