Magic Ink III: the Other Reality - Cover

Magic Ink III: the Other Reality

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sent by the Eternal Flame to their Grandfather's Reality to help with a serious problem, Mike and Pat, the O'Connell Grandsons, have an adventurous trip before reporting their findings, and returning home with the girls they had rescued. However, things in the Other Reality are a lot worse than anyone suspected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

New characters introduced in the next two chapters:

Gretchen

Servant, Mikes bed mate, 5’-5” tall, 115 pounds, 34B-22-32, 17 years old, long black hair, blue eyes, a sweet but rather plain looking girl


“I’ll cover the differences first, as they are marked,” Grandfather told us after he had finished his meal, and we all had some more of the excellent wine. “They will allow you to understand the similarities better. Also please realize that all of these events have been caused by the continued heavy use of Magic here.

“Firstly, there was the Roman Empire, or rather the lack of it. Things prior to that are fairly similar to your Reality except for more use of Magic. Now Romulus and Remus were decent enough Wizards, and that tale that I read in your Reality about them being raise by a wolf is quite interesting, and even probable, but their Talent didn’t pass on to their children, and descendants. Rome never became the Ruling Empire that it was in your Reality.

“Consequently, there was no powerful Julius Caesar, and the Franks, Gauls, and German tribes were never conquered, nor were any of the other areas around the Mediterranean that the Romans ruled in your Reality. Instead the Gauls and Germanic tribes invaded Italy numerous times and eventually conquered Rome. The Romans at the time just didn’t have the quality or quantity of Wizards necessary to keep them at bay, and to protect their own people.

“Christianity here in our Reality is just another minor religion around the periphery of the Mediterranean. Christ was just considered a very powerful Wizard, or Sorcerer, and the religion just isn’t that popular. The Jews have their own brand of Magic, of course. There was, therefore, no powerful Catholic Church, as in your Reality, to rule Europe. There was also no Holy Roman Empire to push the Church’s agenda. Additionally, there was no Reformation with all of the bickering and fighting that it produced.

“The other major religion in your reality - Islam - had a good start in some areas, but the Persians suppressed it in their usual brutal way when it outlawed Magic. They weren’t about to give up their power and position in the world for a religion founded by an Arab!” Grandfather told us with a grin. It was the first that we had seen from him since he had entered the room.

“We haven’t had the French Revolution, the English Civil War, or the other major conflicts, like the Crusades that occurred in your Reality. The Normans never invaded and conquered England, and England never took over Ireland or Scotland. The Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch haven’t embarked on major sailing expeditions yet. Not that we haven’t had our share of fighting and bloodshed mind you,” Grandfather continued.

“We still had the Northmen, or Vikings, as you call them, and their many raids and much resulting fighting in Europe, Britain, and Ireland. They did eventually move on to Iceland and Greenland, and finally to the North American continent. They are the ones credited with discovering it. There was no Columbus here, nor a rich and powerful Catholic Spain to finance him. The Spanish Armada didn’t happen either.

“There has been more than enough backbiting, and fighting among the various tribes and geographic groups here however. The current map of our lands looks very similar to what Europe in your Reality looked like in the early sixteenth century, and with various similar power blocks, but with certain very limited exceptions, there is no Catholic or Protestant church to stir things up. They have enough old antagonisms and resentments to remain stirred up on their own,” he continued with a wolfish grin, as I poured him more wine. They apparently didn’t serve ale here. Certainly not O’Connell’s Irish Ale, I mused, but Grandfather had resumed talking.

“We credit the real start of our civilization with the coronation of Cingetorix I, as King of the Treveri in their capital of Titelberg. This was in 100 BC by your calendar. We are currently in the year 2151 as our calender began with that coronation. The Treveri were a very prosperous Celtic tribe. They had a number of fortified settlements, or oppida, near the Moselle valley in what in your Reality is Luxembourg, Western Germany, and Eastern France.

“The Treveri were important traders, and their capital, Titelberg was located in proximity to two of the most important Celtic trade roads; the one that ran from the south connecting the Rhone and the Moselle valleys with the north. The other road went to Reims and the West. They were able to take advantage of all of the commerce that traveled that area.

“Because the Gauls and the Germans were never conquered, the Treveri became very influential and controlled a vast territory, and a number of vassal states. Other tribes, especially the Germanic ones, were jealous of them, but the Treveri of that time had many powerful Wizards, and also a strong fighting force in their cavalry, which was the best in that age.

“However, after about seven hundred years, their power waned. France had been largely consolidated by then, and the German States had settled into a restive state of conflict. Trade Celtic is still the main language of commerce, but there are several dialects of Celtic such as Gaelic in Ireland, the English version, and the ‘oil dialects’ of France, Bourgogne, and the Swiss. There are also a number of Germanic dialects. The further east that you go, the worse it becomes as far as dialects go. Trade Celtic is still fairly well understood even there though.

“It wasn’t until our tenth century that the Capital was moved from Titelberg and Trier to Franfurt. It was mainly due to the increased influence of the Germanic states in trade and Magic. As for how my ancestors came to rule here, that is a different story,” Grandfather told us, and closed his eyes for a time to rest.

“Would you care for more wine, Grandfather?” Pat asked after a bit.

“No, thank you, my boy. I just need to rest a bit. It has been a long day, even for a Wizard,” he said, and smiled again.

“Perhaps a little more wine wouldn’t hurt,” he said after a short time. “Story telling is a thirsty business.” Pat poured more of the wine in Grandfather’s cup, and he continued after tasting it.

“Where was I?” he asked after that. “Oh yes, I remember. My ancestors were of the Southern Ui Neill from County Meath, and the eastern mid-lands. Mael Sechnaill mac Domnaill, Malachy II, was to be the last Hi King (Ard-Ri) of the Southern Ui Neill, and he was a fine Sorcerer in his time, too.

“When he was forced out by Brian Boroimhe (Boru), King of Munster, a number of my ancestors including a number of powerful Wizards left Ireland, as they were not fond of the Northern branch of the Ua Neill, and had no desire to be subject to them.

“They came to Frankfurt, or Franfurt, as it was known then, and worked their way into the political and Magical hierarchy here. When the last Treveri King died without issue or successor in our year 1173, the Treveri, the Gauls, mainly the French, and the Germanic factions of the Empire couldn’t agree on a successor. Each wanted one of their own to take the throne and the title of Grand Master that came with it. The squabbling continued for some time with each faction claiming the right to the title.

“My ancestors tried to mediate the dispute, but none of the factions would consider the claims of the others. It finally came to open hostilities between the factions, which lasted for three years, before they agreed to a truce arranged by my ancestors. In the talks arranged during the truce, they finally agreed to find a neutral candidate for Grand Master, and eventually came to agree on my many-times removed Grandfather, Connor O’Neill. They knew that our family had served many times as both Kings and as Hi King in Ireland. Our clan has held this position ever since, as the sides can never agree to have one of their own as Grand Master, and now there are even more factions, as our Union has expanded into Eastern Europe, the Steppes and even the Tundra of Eastern Russia, all the way to the Tranquil Sea, or what you know as the Pacific Ocean.

“So you can see that I have a delicate balancing act to keep all of the factions satisfied, and working together, lest everything fall apart,” Grandfather Michael finished, sounding very tired. The chamber doors had opened by themselves while he was speaking.

“So, here’s where you are!” Grandmother Laura said, as she entered the room.

“Your valet has already drawn your bath, and is keeping it hot for you, Michael Dear. Go before you fall asleep here. I will speak to our Grandsons for a few minutes before showing them to their rooms,” she told Grandfather.

“Yes, my Dear. I believe I am ready for bed now. Have one of the servants clear the remaining food would you?” he asked, as he kissed his wife, and headed for his own rooms.

“You young men have caused quite a stir since arriving here earlier today,” Grandmother told us after the doors had closed.

“US!?” Pat inquired. “We haven’t done anything!”

“Your arrival, unannounced, in the middle of an important meeting was enough to do that, and that’s not to mention that you were accompanied by the Eternal Flame, who never does things like that.

“You have also set the tongue of every young woman, and those not so young, wagging. Plus there are the tongues of all of the schemers and faction people.

“Your most immediate problem, however, will be the young women. Do not be surprised if you only manage to get a little sleep tonight, and most of the nights that you are here,” she informed us.

“Why?” I asked before thinking.

“Because everyone here realizes that you are very powerful Wizards, or Sorcerers, and the young women will all desire to get pregnant by you,” she answered without any embarrassment, which is more than I could say for Pat and me.

“WHAT!?” we both shouted in shock at her remarks.

“You have to understand,” Grandmother said. “There is no Christian fixation with modesty or morality here. What there is, is a real lack of those with powerful Talents. Each of the females here at the palace has some amount of the Talent, and they know that if they have a child with a significant amount of Talent that they and the child will be cared for by the Grand Master’s household.

“They will all be looking for ways to get into your beds and will try to have your child, believing that it will have a very powerful Talent so that it and they will be cared for,” Grandmother finished. Pat and I stared at her in shock.

“But ... but we don’t know any of these girls!” Pat protested. “We haven’t even met any of them!”

“And we aren’t interested in leaving any O’Connell children here to be raised by others,” I finished indigently.

“I was sure that that would be your attitude, but you must understand. We are in desperate need of more people with high levels of the Talent. That was why I got pregnant nearly as soon as I arrived here, but I had problems, and can’t have any more children.

“These girls are all young. They are not whores, nor promiscuous though I doubt any of them are virgins. They understand the need, and are willing to help in solving it. They just need the right partner, one that has a powerful Talent, such as yours. You have no idea just how rare you are, and that is why so many will desire to try to get pregnant by you. Please, help us!!” she begged in distress.

“Let us think about this, Grandmother,” I asked. “This is a very hard concept for us to accept. We could not imagine leaving a child of ours here. Especially a child that we had with some strange woman. Children are very dear in our family, even if we do have quite a few of them now.”

“You will have to decide quickly, as the young women will probably be lined up outside your door be the time you arrive there,” Grandmother Laura told us with a grin.

“I will send someone to escort you to your rooms in a little while. Clothing and other things will be provided there. Decide by then,” she told us frankly before she departed, and the doors closed behind her.

“Damn, man!!” Pat said after the doors were closed. “I like to fuck as much as anybody,” he continued. “Hell, maybe more than most, but BABIES!!? I’m not sure that I’m ready for that.”

“Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger,” I told him. “I’m not anxious to leave any children of mine here either. They do have a problem, though,” I moderated, but still felt very unwell about the idea.

“Yes, I know, but this isn’t like helping your country beat cancer, or malnutrition. We’re talking about lives here, and not just the babies, but the Mothers also. What will happen to them?” Pat asked.

“I have no idea!” I answered just as there was a knock on the doors, and they opened revealing two of the young women who had been here previously with the food cart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.