Life on the Ranch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I run a large horse ranch with my three teenage children, Ryan, Stacy and Adam. Then I find out there's more horsing-around than I'd thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Now, I had two teen lovers again, both horny, both eager. I was amazed at the ease they both had with sex, my youngest, just pulling my towel down because he was turned-on, then pretty-much asking me for a blow job, then fingering me to orgasm like he'd done it countless times.

And now, my oldest, taking me as his first lover, so at ease, so in control, even though I'm his mother and twice his age. He's really become a man. He seems to know what he wants and he wants me.

I widened even more to take him deeper if I could. It just doesn't seem possible that I've gone with years of no sex directly into now having two lovers wanting me with their youthful appetites. But it was surely feeling wonderful as his hips went back and forth.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, I'm gonna cum, again, oh, it just feels so good, uh, UH, UH, mmm, mmm," he moaned as I locked my ankles behind his back pulling him deep as he emptied into me now for the second time.

It felt so good to be desired again, to be wanted, to receive a man's cum deep inside. He kept going, one of the decided benefits of youth, his cock still hard and swollen, bringing me closer and closer until I was again swept away by my new lover's cock. I felt light-headed and out of breath as he kept on, not letting up, just fucking me on and on.

He really just kept going and going until I had another orgasm, my third, a first for me though it would soon become more the norm from my two young, eager, horny and long-lasting lovers. We now had a family secret, a family secret that was taboo and risqué. And one that we would all come to love and cherish for ourselves, for the pleasure and love it brought within our small home on the large ranch where we all lived together.

Ryan and I slept entwined in each other's arms that first night, not wanting to part, not wanting to end our touching for even a second, we were like new lovers which, of course, we really were.

We both woke together but knew we didn't have any time to enjoy our new life together, there were chores that had to be done.

Stacy was already preparing breakfast as the rest of us went about our assigned tasks then met back in the kitchen to eat.

The first thing I noticed was the happy smiles on everyone's faces, we were an exceptionally happy group.

"Did you two get any sleep last night?" Stacy asked grinning at Ryan and me as we all sat down.

"Don't be smart, Stacy. Your brother and I had a nice evening together. We both feel very refreshed this morning," I said smugly.

"Oh, I bet you do," she said with a wink.

"So how did you and Adam do on our first night of this new freedom?" Ryan asked them.

"It was so cool. We had plenty of time to enjoy each other and, well, I really like us sleeping together. Do I get Mom tonight?" my youngest asked smiling ear-to-ear.

"We'll talk about that when we're finished with our work and with our lessons. I figure that will be about four o'clock, then if we're all caught up, we can sit down and talk about how we want things to be from now on, okay?" I said and they all agreed and we each went about our appointed tasks until noon, then we had lunch followed by school time. I set the boys to work on math while I drove Stacy into town to the clinic.

Then, about five-thirty, after our final round of chores and a shower where I shaved off my pubic hair after seeing Stacy's clean and pretty labia, I was dressed again and we all gathered in the kitchen as usual to begin preparing our supper.

"When do we talk about all this, Mom,? Ryan asked and I told him it could wait until after we'd eaten and cleaned up the kitchen and done one last check around outside.

So, around seven, we all reconvened in the den.

"Okay, Mom. Here we are. Do we have to stay dressed to talk about this or can we get naked like we do when you go into town?" my youngest son grinned.

"Look you, we stay just like this until I say so. Now. It seems to me that our fun should wait until all our workday is over. Do we all agree?" I asked and they all did.

"I think we can all begin sleeping together from now on, we all seemed to like that idea. I'll take Adam and you, Stacy, can sleep with Ryan tonight. We can trade back and forth like this if everyone agrees."

They did and I went on to other aspects of our new life together. Then Ryan asked, "You know, when we were doing this before, when you were in town or whatever, we would just do stuff with each other whenever and wherever we wanted or felt like it. So, can we just like be open about what we do and if, say, um, I want to make Stacy happy, maybe give her oral sex, I can do it while we're all watching television or a movie? In front of you two, say?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.