Life on the Ranch - Cover

Life on the Ranch

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I run a large horse ranch with my three teenage children, Ryan, Stacy and Adam. Then I find out there's more horsing-around than I'd thought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

And what was pushing at me also felt fully-grown. I had just seen my eldest son's erect cock and, well, the word, beautiful, would be a good descriptor.

"Who's to know, Mom?" asked my daughter. "So we all have some fun and enjoyment. And, I feel lots closer to my brothers since we started making each other feel good. Why don't you let Ryan sleep with you tonight? He really knows how to make me feel good, let him make you feel good. Right, Ryan?"

"Yeah, Mom, we all love each other and it would always be our secret. None of us would ever tell anyone. It's just for the four of us," Ryan assured me.

"Mom, you're the only one who's still got clothes on. There are lots of people who are nudists, you know. The three of us are when you go into town to do shopping, you know. We're out of our clothes as soon as you're driving out to the road," Adam said.

"Looks like there's a lot I've been missing out on," I said as I began taking my clothes off. "I suppose you've convinced me, you three. I don't think things will ever be the same after this."

"No, Mom, they'll be a lot better," Ryan said.

I was standing there in my bra and panties, a bit of reluctance still remaining, when Adam said, "Come on, Mom, you're beautiful. I've already seen you and you should be proud of what you look like. Look what you do to Ryan and me," lifting his penis higher.

Well, the room was awash with sex, so I reached around and unhooked my bra and let it slide off my arms.

Now, my boobs are pretty nice. Not like what I was seeing in my daughter, I mean, she's fourteen and they are these perfect half-globes, each tipped with the prettiest, puffy, pink nipples you ever saw. But, after all, she's fourteen and they should be perfect. Mine have been resisting gravity much longer, though they really don't sag or droop. Yes, they're probably above average for my age; I could no doubt get plenty of looks at a nude beach. I sure did seem to be affecting my two boys. And, yes, that was enjoyable, it surely was.

I pulled my panties down, kicking them away, as all three surrounded me with their arms in a wonderful, yes, rather sexy, naked four-way hug.

"Oh, Mom, this is going to be great. Maybe Adam can sleep with me tonight and Ryan can be with you? We could all go to bed now," Stacy asked. It was just seven-thirty, I think she was pretty horny with all this. I sure was.

I reached my hands down and took both boys, gently squeezing them as their hands began exploring me. I widened my stance as Adam's fingers rubbed along my labia, now dripping with excitement. His finger began slipping in me and I knew I needed to get to my bed so I could properly take advantage of all the horniness I was surrounded by.

"Yes, Ryan, come with me. Adam, go with your sister. Just remember, no intercourse, she goes on the pill tomorrow, got it?"

I held Ryan's cock leading him down the hallway to my bedroom and threw the covers back and got in, him following right after me.

"Mmm, Mom, this is what I've dreamed of, you are so hot."

"Have you, really? I'm so much older, Ryan. And I'm your mom."

"Oh, Mom, you're so beautiful and you don't even know it. If you really want Adam and me to be happy, you just can dress just like you are right now. I want us to all be like this so we can enjoy each other as much as we can. Stacy and Adam and I can show you how happy we are together, you should be part of it, too."

"Well, I can kind of understand how this has all happened, after all, you guys don't really see anyone else much who's your age."

"Neither do you, Mom, and that's not fair. I want to be your boyfriend, we both can, Adam and I can make you happy. You never did say if you were on the pill, are you?"

"No, Ryan, I'm not. I had my tubes tied after I delivered Adam so I've never needed to bother. Not that I've needed to bother anyway."

"Until now, Mom," my oldest son said as he gently pushed me down and began kissing me, tonguing my mouth and moving up over me.

Can you imagine how all this has left me? The last penis I had inside me was my former husband's when he was drunk and got me pregnant with Adam. Since Adam is fourteen, that's a long, long time. And, I'm thirty-four, hardly old and withered. So, don't be surprised that I widened my legs to let my son push into me.

"Oh, Mom, oh," he groaned as he began moving in and out of me. "I love you so much, Mom, oh, it's what I've wanted."

With every stroke, I was feeling just how insufficient masturbation had been, even with a vibrator.

"This is all so crazy but it's feeling wonderful right now. I just can't believe that you guys have been doing stuff and I'd never suspected a thing."

"But you see why, right, Mom? We all love each other and it is kinda lonely living out here. And now, Adam and I can be with you, too. Do you think you'll let Adam do this?" he asked as he stroked in and out of me, his long cock sending waves of taboo but simply wonderful pleasure throughout my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.