The Wards of Harwell Tusker - Cover

The Wards of Harwell Tusker

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 21: Wedding Breakfast

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Wedding Breakfast - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

I am not normally a great one for social occasions. Although much of my work is dedicated to creating the perfect hostess, I choose most often the pleasure of my own company rather than that of others. Harwell Tusker and his wife did, however, know how to arrange a splendid event.

The joint marriage of the twin Tusker daughters provided the occasion for my return to Benfield Abbas. It was the first time I had ventured there since the eventful river journey that had thwarted the carnal aspirations of Theophilus Chang.

Chang's operations had been quickly disrupted following his capture. There was clear evidence in his Limehouse buildings that the site had been used for the trafficking of women abducted from various parts of the country. The remnants of clothing and personal possessions would at least enable the police to identify some of those from their Missing Persons list. A Royal Navy frigate had been sent from Chatham in pursuit of the junk but fog in the estuary had allowed the Chinese vessel to elude its pursuers. One could only feel sympathy for those women trapped below its decks. It seemed unlikely that anything could be done to prevent them facing whatever fate Chang intended for them but at least he would no longer be a danger to others, I thought.

Amelia Tusker had organised everything splendidly. I smiled to myself as I saw her chivvying the small group of waitresses that were serving drinks and snacks to the assembled guests. It seemed no time at all since she was at Highgate, learning the skills of a housemaid and waitress so that she was now able to direct others in those same tasks. Her present accomplishment was all the greater than mine for she achieved her goals without the use of whip or cane which, I recalled, had been a constant need in her period of adjustment.

I observed the two wedding ceremonies at close hand. The brides and their grooms stood beneath a canopy in the gardens of the Priory, surrounded by friends and family. It was a warm day. The two girls were dressed in simple white embroidered smocks. Their grooms were resplendent in tail coats and gold braid trimmed waistcoats.

I took some quiet amusement from the emphatic way in which Estelle and Amanda promised to "obey" as they each took their wedding vows; I also enjoyed the looks of satisfaction that were present on the faces of the girls' guardian and of Sir Bristow Merriweather.

A guard of honour from the Institute stood holding an archway of girders for the couples to walk through much to the amusement of Fairbody and Lee. It was clear that their two girls were as happy as it was possible to imagine.

A vast marquee, erected in the grounds of the Priory, served as the venue for the wedding breakfast. Lee approached me with his new wife, Estelle, walking a pace behind him. "My dear chap, I have not had the opportunity to thank you. Without your actions this happy day could not have occurred."

"Your own presence of mind in realising that the barrier could prevent their escape was of equal importance."

"And please don't forget Fairbody's success in preventing Chang's crew from scuttling the submersible," Sir Bristow added as Fairbody and Amanda approached. "Had that occurred the outcome would have been far less happy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.