The Wards of Harwell Tusker
Chapter 20: Unorthodox Channels

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Unorthodox Channels - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

By the time that we had freed Horatia from the chair where she had been left, she had recovered herself sufficiently to tell us of what had happened. She had opened the back door to two women who had been masquerading as charitable souls collecting on behalf of a foundation for fallen women. The collection van in which they had arrived had the legend "Limehouse Foundation & Refuge" on its side. From her descriptions, the two were clearly Nygoya Mbute and Ms Mace. Having cheated their way into the house on the pretext of leaving a message for myself, they immediately assaulted Horatia. Mace had wrestled with her, pushing her back into the kitchen. Mbute had gripped her wrists, trying to prevent her struggles. Horatia found herself at a disadvantage. While her attackers were dressed in the modern style with short skirts that left them free to move, she was in the formal garb that I favour with a long hobble skirt and substantial corseting that made it hard for her to move freely. Even so, she had thought for a moment that she might reach the rack of kitchen knives and so defend herself but before she could do so she was overcome by her assailants' superior strength and a blow from some heavy object on the back of her neck that had stretched her senseless on the floor of the hall.

When she recovered she found that she had been cruelly bound, gagged with a thick wad of cloth and trussed to one of the comfortable chairs in my living room where we later found her.

Luckily she regained her senses quickly enough to be able to overhear snatches of conversation between Mbute and Mace as they brought the Tusker sisters up from their basement prison and readied them for departure. "To the river..."... "Chang wants them now..."... " ... catch the tide..."... "Limehouse Pier..." she related.

In one sense, to my annoyance, Mace and Mbute had considerable assistance from me. The girls had been quite helpless; strapped, hooded, gagged and caged so that they could be left while Harwell and I were visiting Sir Bristow. If they had not been secured so, I am sure that Horatia and the girls would, together, have resisted the intruders. However, that was not the case. Horatia alone had been easily overcome. All that Mace and Mbute had then needed to do was to remove the Tusker girls from the prison where I had so helpfully left them and convey them to the waiting vehicle outside.

Horatia's insights were invaluable. She had shown considerable presence of mind in remembering each detail of her assailants' conversations. We knew exactly what to do in order to give ourselves the best chance of apprehending the abductors and rescuing Estelle and Amanda.

Harwell and I ran from the Highgate house, finally succeeding in flagging down a Stanley near the gates of Highgate Cemetery. Tusker's enthusiastic cry of "The Institute of Practicing Engineers, at full steam!" spurred the driver to his greatest efforts. I watched as the fine Gothic gateway of the cemetery receded behind us, hoping that its morbid aspect was not a harbinger for our enterprise. At Whitworth House, we explained the situation to Merriweather and he at once agreed to put the Institute's launch at our disposal. Fairbody and Lee, the Tusker sisters' putative grooms, joined us as we ran from the building. We hailed another cab and headed towards the Houses of Parliament.

At Boadicea Pier, we leapt from the cab. The Institute's launch was already in steam waiting and we were soon under way. It seemed probable that Chang would take a small boat down river from Limehouse. Our best chance was to intercept them before they reached Chang's own cargo vessel moored in the estuary beyond Tilbury.

The Institute's launch was shuddering with the vibrations from her four cylinder engine as the small vessel cut into the last of the rising tide. The river was full, almost overflowing the protective walls that lined the Embankment. It was at slack water as we passed beneath the bascules of Tower Bridge. As we turned at Rotherhithe, Fairbody standing on the forepeak called out. "What's that?"

A small boat had emerged at speed from a boat house on the Limehouse side and was now heading out into mid-stream. Sir Bristow passed across a spy glass. "Is it them?" he asked.

With the launch bouncing on the swell as a southerly wind kicked up the river's surface it was hard to hold the glass steady but in one fleeting moment I saw Chang and Mace pushing the helpless pair of Tusker sisters along the deck and towards the vessel's companion way. "Indeed," I cried. "and we shall soon be on them."

The launch could have gone no faster if I had a dozen of my students under the lash at its oars and it seemed that we would catch Chang's vessel before it reached Greenwich. Then Fairbody called again. "It's sinking!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.