The Wards of Harwell Tusker - Cover

The Wards of Harwell Tusker

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 19: Missing En Route

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Missing En Route - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

On the conclusion of my discussions with Chang I immediately contacted Harwell Tusker. I was most concerned by the appearance of Chang and by the fact that he was evidently in possession of confidential data that I suspected had been obtained by the efforts of Miss Mbute. I also contacted Horatia Allenby and asked if she would be so kind as to keep watch on my charges. Some premonition suggested to me that it would be unwise to leave the girls alone but with Horatia installed at Highgate for the afternoon I felt less concerned.

Harwell agreed to meet me in town and the two of us made our way back to the Whitworth House.

After some bad-tempered exchanges with the Institute's porter, were we able to enter the building and force our way into Sir Bristow's office. He was annoyed at being disturbed. We in our turn were angered by what we saw as the disruptive influences of his assistant.

I wasted no time in coming directly to the point in hand. "I am sorry, Sir Bristow, I must insist that you rein in the activities of your personal assistant."

"Insist, Sir? Insist? I am not sure I appreciate such language. Ms Mbute is a valued employee of the Institute. She has done nothing of which the Institute would disapprove, I am sure."

It was clear that his opinion of his assistant was completely clouded by her undoubted physical allure. "Sir Bristow, Miss Mbute's actions are in utter contravention of the Institute's best interests. I have come directly from Highgate where two individuals sent at her behest, I am sure, have just attempted to usurp the position of the Institute in the matter of the two Tusker sisters. The previous day I caught her buglarising my property."

Sir Bristow's faced became still more florid. "I don't believe it. You fail to see the woman's talents behind the colour of her skin.

My hackles rose. I have worked with those of all racial origins and hold none in lower esteem than any other, preferring to judge the individual by their deeds rather than their complexion. I got to my feet but Harwell held me back.

"That is a scurrilous remark, Sir Bristow, and one which you will retract if you wish the Institute to benefit from my good friend's work." Harwell Tusker could be a commanding figure when roused and now, with his wards at risk and a friend insulted, roused he most certainly was. Tusker spoke more bluntly than I would have. "You will do as he asks or I will take my two wards back to Benfield and you can explain the change in plan to the Institute's Board."

He was bluffing, of course, but fortunately for our enterprise Sir Bristow was overwhelmed by Tusker's bluster. Sir Bristow stepped back and his voice took on a more measured tone. "Excuse me, gentlemen. Miss Mbute has been a cornerstone of my work. I find it hard to credit that she would do anything against the interests of the Institute."

"I can quite understand." I thought it best to ignore a remark obviously given vent to in the heat of the moment. "She is obviously a capable and apparently loyal employee but, whatever her motives might be, her actions are causing great complications for the project. Can you at least speak to her and discover for what reason she suggested that Mr Chang should contact me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.