The Wards of Harwell Tusker
Chapter 7: A Shocking Practice

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Shocking Practice - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

My methods depend heavily on the combination of psychological disorientation achieved through induced sexual arousal and the interaction that this has with endorphin release as a result of punishment, restraint and humiliation. As a consequence of the mental turmoil caused by endorphin overload, it becomes possible to mould the behaviour of the subject. Indeed, it has been my experience that given the correct combination of circumstances the subjects themselves devise the programme of their own best adjustment. The natural desire of the human female to please means that most of those I encounter are easily shaped to meet the requirements of my clients.

Two aspects of my work with Harwell Tusker's wards surprised me, however. Firstly, there was the vigour with which they engaged with the programme. The enthusiasm with which they responded to the various activities I devised for them was most gratifying and the impact on their behaviour was soon noticeable. Perhaps this was a reflection of their schooling, so recently concluded, or perhaps it was some characteristic inherited from earlier generations of Tuskers. Secondly, I was pleased to note that induced sexual arousal achieved without vaginal penetration appeared to be as effective for the purposes of the programme as had been the case with the use of penetration for my other students.

This second matter was of some interest for me. I had agreed with Harwell Tusker that the girl's virginal status should be preserved as far as possible. (Though I must confess that I doubted if it was a condition that would withstand medical analysis in Estelle's case at least). Accordingly I required a series of sexual stimuli for my students that would not interfere with the integrity of the hymen. I also needed to take steps to ensure that the girls should only receive such sexual gratification as I felt relevant to their personal development.

On the edge of North London in the amusingly named district of Ponders End, is a small collective of specialist companies that it has been my good fortune to work with over the years. They combine ingenious design skills with an astonishing knowledge of materials and the ability to limit their curiosity over how the results of their endeavours will be put to use. I have also been lucky enough to find one engineer that has an understanding of the new science of electrostatics. Leaving the girls safely confined, I spent a morning visiting this ingenious collective of artisans in order to collect the results of their labours.

On my return, my two students were in a state of some distress, perhaps fearing that they had been abandoned or, more likely, resenting the fact that other matters had taken my attention from them. Estelle was most vocal in her objections when I opened her casket. Amanda had simply given me a look of sullen acceptance at her confinement.

"Please, ladies, if you would be so good as to place the cuffs around your wrists and to snap the links together so that your wrists are joined."

Although the two of them had become used to various forms of restraint over the previous week, I could see that they regarded this instruction with suspicion. They complied, however, and gave no resistance when I connected the chains linking their wrists to cables that ran up to pulleys on the ceiling. I shortened each of the cables in turn so that the girls were first brought to their feet and then forced into a position where, hands above their heads, they could only just support themselves on their toes.

The application of a gagging rubber ball to each girl's mouth completed the preparations of my students, leaving them unable to comment on what was about to befall them.

It was at this point I chose to unveil the machine that had been standing under a dark cloth on the table at the side of the room where I had positioned it on my return from North London. The two girls both looked with concern at the device. Their concern increased as I produced the two sets of rubber straps with their brass studs that were to be applied to their persons. The first strap circles the waist, the second bisects the crotch such that it passes over the sexually sensitive parts. The four brass studs on each crotch strap were positioned to deliver shocks where they would most contribute to a progressively building state of sexual tension. Two sat either side of the vaginal opening, pressing against the natural moistness of the labial lips, a third sat just above them directly over the clitoral hood, while the fourth, at the rear, sat just by the bud of each girl's anus. The girls took no steps to struggle as I fastened the first straps, first Estelle and then Amanda, so that they fitted snugly around each girl's waist. I tightened them and then took the second strap down across their sex and up between the buttocks to join the waist band again behind them. Estelle became agitated when she saw I intended to take wires from the machine and join them to four brass connectors on the belt and tried to avoid me but, pulled up on tip toe as she was, she could do little to resist. Amanda did nothing to resist but looked on in evident trepidation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.