The Grandest Canyon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Their home was destroyed by a tornado, which also took the wife and mother. The kids had to be sent to the winds, while dad helped with the cleanup. But, a year later, when the insurance money came in, it was still too early to rebuild. So they took a road trip in a motor home, to see the world and get to know each other again. They had no idea they'd get to know each other as well as they did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I had just suggested to my three teenage kids that we all get naked together, and now I thought furiously as I tried to pull something out of my ass to justify it.

I was actually kind of proud of what I came up with on such short notice.

"Well, you're all experiencing feelings that need to be worked through. So if you were naked all the time, kind of like nudists do, then maybe that wouldn't be so distracting after a while. I mean you'd get used to it, and then it wouldn't be this big thing causing problems."

"We can't go around state parks naked, Dad," said Scotty.

"He only means inside the motor home," said Lynne.

"We do spend a lot of time in the motor home," said Shaun. "Most of the day we're just driving."

"Maybe it would be too weird," I said, wondering why on earth I'd suggested it. I'm sure Freud would have said I wanted to see her naked all the time myself. And he would have been right. She was a cutie.

"I think it's a good idea," said Scotty, looking at his sister.

She looked back. When she spoke, her voice was throaty.

"I wish I could explain what it felt like ... what I feel like right now ... because you said that."

"Okay," I said. "How about we all get a good night's sleep, and then make a decision tomorrow morning."

They didn't say a word. Lynne said "You guys can have the bed again. I don't mind the couch." They got up and went to the bedroom and closed the door.

I looked at my daughter, who had always impressed me. She really had been able to compete with the boys on their own level, and she had always been impressive.

"You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said.

"Actually, I don't know what I want to do," she said. "I'm not afraid to figure it out, though. I'm glad they were willing to be serious when we talked about it. They're good brothers."

"They are," I said. "Even if they have inappropriate feelings for you."

"That isn't the part that bothers me," she said. "What bothers me is how it makes me feel when they look at me like that, or like I felt when Scott said that. I wanted to get naked for him right then."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "That's why I wish I could talk to mom." She started getting the couch ready and I stood up. "Do you really think if we acted like nudists, we'd get used to it?" she asked, not looking at me.

"I don't know," I said. "I've never done it."

"Can I ask you a question?" She lay down on the couch.

"Sure."

"Do you want to see me naked too?"

"What I want is for you to be happy," I said.

"Then answer the question," she said.

"I already told you you're drop dead gorgeous," I said. "And you remind me of your mother."

"So you do," she said softly.

It didn't sound like the truth would freak her out, so I gave it a shot. "I guess I do."

"You need to go to bed now, Daddy," she said. "I need some time alone ... in private."

Ten minutes later, in my bedroom, I thought I heard one of those whimpers ... just like when she was in the water.

But it was hard to hear over my own labored breathing as I spurted into a tissue.


I guess it was Lynne who decided things for us all. That's because in the morning, when I got up, she was asleep on the couch ... naked. Her babydoll pajamas were on the floor. I had on a pair of sports shorts, which was pretty normal for me. I got out the cereal and bowls, which woke her up. I looked over my shoulder at her and she was looking back at me, making no effort to put anything on.

"So that's how you want things?" I said.

"I think so," she said. "Is it going to freak you out?"

I nodded. "Yup. But then it would freak me out any time I thought of you being naked around any man."

She smiled.

Shaun came out of the bedroom. Having lived on the farm for a year, he was used to getting up early. He also had on a pair of sports shorts. He stopped, and looked at his sister. She looked back.

"So ... should I like ... take my shorts off?" he asked.

"Both of you should," she said, making it official.

"Oh man," I said.

They both looked at me and, as if they had practiced it, both lowered their eyes to the front of my shorts, which were standing out, away from my body. I knew I was busted, so I just did it, pushing them down. I let her see my erection, but then turned to fiddle with the cereal, trying to will my cock to deflate. I guess my actions gave Shaun the courage to do his thing, and he took off his shorts, exposing his own stiff penis. They stared at each other for a few minutes, and then she got up to come get a bowl and take it to the table.

By the time Scott came out, the other three of us were sitting at the table, eating Cheerios like there was nothing wrong at all. I have to give him credit. He saw what was going on and took his underwear off. He was soft ... the only soft man in the bus.

But he didn't stay that way for long.


I couldn't drive the bus naked. They all agreed about that. Scotty was torn, because that day was the day he was going to get his first lesson and practice in driving. I knew he was torn, because while he got dressed to do that, he kept stealing looks at his brother and sister, who were sitting across the table from each other naked, playing chess. I wondered who'd win, and whether it would be because he or she was better, or less distracted.

Scott kept looking back in the back, occasionally, as he sat in the navigator's seat while I showed him the controls and talked about how the big beast handled. Then we switched and I had him drive it around the park for a while. Eventually I had him ease it out onto the highway that led to the interstate. I was proud of myself for not looking back in the back while we did all that.

The problem was ... I should have.

I didn't find out until later, but the two youngsters, seeing this as permission to explore (remember I had actually used that word in talking to Lynne, ) and so they did. When I finally found out about it, I was told it went something like this.

Lynne beat him at a game of chess. Not surprising, since her breasts were visible to him and all she could see was his naked chest.

"You win," he said, disgusted.

"Stand up," she said.

"What?"

"I won, so you have to do what I say. Stand up."

He did. He had an erection, of course.

So she stared at it, and then started asking him questions about it. What did it feel like? How heavy was it? Did it flop around when he ran? Did it hurt when it flopped around? What did he do to make it get hard like that?

We hadn't circumcised the boys. My dad was always a big believer that leaving the foreskin intact would make for better sensation during sex. I remembered being astonished beyond words when he said that after I asked him why I was different than the other guys in the shower room.

Somehow, in the process of discussing his organ, she realized there was something under that skin. I never got that part of the story. But it went from her watching him uncover his knob, and then cover it up again, to her asking if she could see what it was like to do that.

Shaun, being a normal, red-blooded American boy, wasn't about to turn down having a girl touch his dick, even if she was his sister. In fact, he was hard because of his sister, so he didn't mind her touching it at all.

And, as you can imagine, one thing led to another, and pretty soon he was teaching her how to stroke it. She wasn't stupid either. As a confirmed masturbator herself, she knew what he was trying to get her to do, but she said she was so excited that he was willing to let her explore that she didn't mind the fact that he was trying to "trick" her.

Of course she had neither the experience nor the desire to bring him to completion. She liked stroking it, and of course he loved having her do it, but that's all it was ... playing around.

But it was right there on the couch, and if I'd have looked, I'd have seen it ... or at least enough to get curious and go see what they were actually doing.

Instead, I watched Scotty drive three hundred miles like he'd been doing it for years, until we got to Beaver Dam State Park and I had to take over to maneuver us into a parking spot.

By then, the younger ones, their initial curiosity assuaged, were playing a video game, competing, and only occasionally looking at each other's good parts.

I actually thought this crazy idea was working. Scotty stripped down while I was parking the bus, and by the time I had everything jacked up and stabilized, he was happily lounging around with an impressive boner, trying to act nonchalant about it, and staring at his sister.

Beaver Dam State Park had no beavers, but they did have a dam and it produced hydroelectric power, so I made them get dressed and we caught the last tour of the day. It was pretty impressive. They wanted to go for a hike, so we did that. Supper was what I call hash, which is a mixture of cut up microwaved potatoes and ground beef and a can of cream of mushroom soup, all mixed together. It doesn't take that long to make, except that I was a little freaked out by being naked while I did it. The kids got naked as soon as they hit the bus after the hike. They watched one of the Die Hard movies while I made supper.

We ate, and they wanted to finish the movie. I'd seen it at least five or ten times, so I went to my bedroom and started reading one of the paperbacks I'd gotten from the salvage library in Glenndale. A lot of stuff was salvaged, and if nobody claimed it, it was made available for anybody's use.

I woke up and realized I'd fallen asleep while reading. The book was on my chest, and the light was still on. I went to put the book on the night stand and turn the light off, when I heard a sound. It was one of those sounds that makes the hair on the back of a parent's neck stand up, because it sounds like an offspring is in pain.

I got up and made it to the hallway between my bedroom and the living area, before I heard something else that made me stop.

"Oh Lynne, please don't stop," moaned my elder son's voice. It was coming from the second bedroom, the door of which was slightly open and only a couple of feet ahead of me.

It was dark where I was, and the only light was coming from that bedroom, so I moved forward just enough that I could see through the crack of the open door into the bedroom. All three of my children were there, on the bed. I was to find out later that Lynne decided she wanted to find out if her older brother's erection felt like her younger brother's erection, so she went to their bedroom and Scott got educated on just how far behind he was.

He was lying on his back and she was sitting beside him, Indian style, leaning forward so she could run her hand up and down his rigid member. He was staring between her legs. Shaun was watching and stroking himself slowly. Apparently, the removal of clothing also removed the strictures against masturbating in public. Or what amounted to public, in this situation.

"Faster!" gasped Scotty.

"Like this?" Her hand motion doubled in speed and his hips arched.

"Yeah! I'm gonna cum!" he panted.

"Really?" Lynne sounded excited. "Shaun's didn't squirt. Is yours really going to?"

His penis answered for him as a line of white arched up through the air and landed on his chest. Lynne, surprised, let go of him and sat up. He grabbed for his prick and finished himself off. I glanced over at Shaun, who was panting now, his own hand having sped up too.

"Cool," sighed Lynne as she watched Scott milk his penis dry.

"Watch this," gasped Shaun, who apparently felt like he was losing ground. He spurted a line of cum, equally impressive, except it landed on the covers, instead of himself.

"Damn, Shaun!" complained Scott, moving over. His brother's semen hadn't come anywhere close to him, but he moved anyway.

"Guys are messy," said Lynne, whose hand, no longer filled with stiff penis, had found its way between her legs. It looked like she was rubbing her pussy, but I couldn't actually see that.

"That was so hot," groaned Scott. "I've been trying to get Tammy to do that for six months."

"She should," said my daughter. "It's fun."

I realized I was spying on my children. Of course the next thing I thought of was that my children were doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, so that meant spying on them was a good thing. Except I hadn't stepped in to stop what was going on. Furthermore, my own cock was hard as a rock. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that meant. It was obvious she wasn't under any duress, and that what had happened wasn't traumatic to anybody in the room. The memory of playing doctor with my own sister popped into my mind. Then the memory of all those times she crawled into bed with me arrived like a huge wave. Except instead of visualizing my sister, with me on top of her, I visualized Lynne, with her brothers on top of her. Sarah and I had thought we had been lucky I never knocked her up. We didn't know she was infertile. But that wasn't the situation for Lynne.

I had pushed open the door before I even thought about it. Which is to say I pushed open the door while naked, with a boner for my daughter, and walked into the bedroom without thinking about it.

Of course as soon as I was in there ... I thought about it. I looked at my kids. Scott and Shaun looked nervous. Lynne was looking at my boner.

"We need to talk," I said.


It was at this point when I learned all that had happened while Scott and I were driving.

It was obvious that Pandora's box was open. The kids suddenly weren't so much "kids" as they had been a few weeks ago. So, in my brain-addled way, I thought that educating them on the dangers of the kind of play they had discovered, and where it could lead to, was in order.

So I told them about Sarah and me.

What I was trying to do was alert them to the possibility that their temptations were genetic or something, and that it might be a good idea to curtail them severely, else they get carried away, like Sarah and I had. Of course what I actually did was lay before them the fact that their father and aunt had fucked like bunnies, and everything had turned out just hunky dory. It's all in how you look at it, I guess.

Of course I didn't know that's what they were mulling over in their minds at the time. I thought I had applied the brakes. Again, I would find out later that there were other misconceptions that day.

We had a good discussion about Lynne's curiosity, for example. The boys pointed out that it was probably better she had experimented with them than an unnamed boyfriend. I said that maybe the going naked thing had been more than they could handle, but they disagreed, all three saying that they'd thought it was a stupid idea at first, but then realized it was making them think a lot. Scotty pointed out that, while he had known it wasn't a great idea to let his sister masturbate him, he'd been unable to control himself well enough to stop her. His purpose for saying this was to use himself as an example of "the average guy" who could be expected to "take whatever he could get." It was, ostensibly, a warning to his little sister about boys.

What she really got out of it was that whatever she wanted her brothers to let her do ... they were likely to let her do.

Then there was the question I had really hoped none of them would remember to ask. It was Lynne, who did so.

"So ... Daddy ... how come you were hard when you came in here?"

It was at that point that they found out their father was a voyeur. Of course that's not how I put it. I said I'd been concerned because I thought someone was hurt, and then shocked to see what was happening. And then I had intervened, still shocked, which was probably why my body had reacted.
I probably should have gone with the piss boner explanation. The boys would have bought that one. But all three of my children were intelligent, and it didn't take any of them long to figure out it had taken me almost five minutes to react after I saw what they were doing. And none of them believed I was in shock for five minutes or that shock caused an erection.

So what they heard was that I got turned on by what they were doing. Which is exactly how they reacted. Which meant I was neither horrified nor shocked.

I really shouldn't have told them about Sarah and me.


What they did tumble to was the fact that I was trying to put on the brakes. True, like most kids, they were overconfident and thought they could handle things that their parent thought they could not. But they did at least play the game for a while. In fact, they were very circumspect about things that day. As I drove, one of them sat as navigator, clothed, of course. And whenever it was Lynne and a brother in back, they made sure to come offer us snacks or ask questions or do something to show me they were just doing normal things, instead of sexing each other up all over the place.

We stopped that night at a KOA campground, which had a pool. The kids were excited about that, and headed off to swim while I leveled and hooked up the bus. I hit the convenience store to restock on milk, eggs, hamburger and sausage.

Meanwhile, the boys learned a valuable lesson about how women can look sexier with something on than they do without it. Or maybe it's sexiness of a different nature. Like steak tastes good, and scalloped potatoes taste good, but in different ways. What Lynne's suit covered, the boys knew they'd get to see later on, and it fired them up. We even had a discussion about it over supper.

Naked, of course.

I had this brilliant idea to wear them all out, so I said we were all going for a run. Running was one of the few things I could do during the cleanup in Glenndale, so I was in pretty good shape. I talked to the guy who ran the store, who showed me a good course on the map, and off we went. It was only a two mile course, but I stretched it out over the last quarter mile, teasing the kids, telling them their old man was beating them, until we all ended up sprinting the last two hundred yards or so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.