Dee Does High School - Cover

Dee Does High School

Copyright© 2012 by peregrinf

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dee is tall, she's slender, she's bisexual. What will she get up to as a fourteen year old? If you haven't read Dee Does Middle School this book may be confusing. Even better, start with "Carl Naked In School" and just follow the bread-crumbs. WARNING: Chapter 8 consists of a dom/sub scene and involves water sports, humiliation and a golden shower. If you find such material offensive you can skip it. References in later chapters will fill in the pothole.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Slow   School  

Okay, I admit it. The afternoon after the county championships, I was hiding out in my room.

I mean, look, Stephanie's party was gonna be an orgy. How could it not be? Steph would be with Kathy, and Carl and Beth, well, they were like bunnies in heat 24/7 under normal circumstances. It was now even worse (or better, depending on your voyeuristic tendencies), since they were about to be torn asunder (once something from lang arts gets in my head it never rests) by their conflicting college decisions, Carl at Stanford and Beth at Harvard.

As if that weren't enough, it is a "slumber party."

Yeah. Right. As if there'd be any slumbering done.

And face it, with Greg out of town I'd be a fifth wheel, odd girl out. No dance partner for me.

Phooey!

I was on my bed, playing with arrangements for my medals from the season and looked up when Carl knocked on my open door and took in my gloomy countenance.

"What are you doing moping around here? It's time for the party."

"Oh, you don't need me there," I grumbled. I started to go into my reasons, but he didn't give me a chance.

"Yes we do! And besides, you can't hang around here. Mom's having Elaine over."

"So what? She's had her over before. Dr. Smathers practically lives here."

"Something tells me tonight is something special, and I know Mom's counting on you not being here. God only knows what they'll be up to. What does a gay gynecologist do with a willing patient?"

I coulda told him, having shared one memorable pelvic exam with Mom in Dr. Smathers's office. But I wasn't sure he was ready to hear about how I'd fisted Mom while she was on the exam table, while Dr. Smathers had gone 69 on her, sucking on Mom's clit, until she -- Mom that is -- was singing all the parts of the Hallelujah Chorus single-handed into Dr. Smathers's cunt -- it sorta burbled out through the juices -- her fingers clutching the doctor's smooth ass, making Dr. Smathers blubber her own harmony around Mom's clit.

I still get wet just thinking about the incredible feel of Mom wrapped around my hand like a hot, wet sock puppet.

"Come on," my brother answered, dragging me off the bed. "Stephanie insists that you be there. If I don't have you in tow she'll skin me alive."

"But..."

"No 'buts'," he retorted, dragging me bodily out the door. "Steph insisted."

"But I'm not dressed for a party!"

I mean, I was in a sloppy T and loose shorts, no underwear, and it was some kind of a miracle I had that much on.

"You think anyone's going to be wearing anything ten minutes after we get there? Make that five minutes. Beth is already naked. It's warm and sunny, the pool awaits."

"But what about my sleep-sack, and jammies?"

That actually stopped him, but he didn't let go. "Jammies? Get real! And Steph's got a bed big enough for a tennis match!"

"But I don't have a date! Greg's off visiting his grandmother!"

"Beth is bringing John," was Carl's response, dragging me down the stairs. "Which is another reason we need you there. When Beth leaves for Haaavaaad..."

That's the snide way Carl says it -- with a long, flat "A" sound, like an oboe with a sinus condition. It drives Beth nuts!

" ... he's gonna need support, and whatever pleasures you can provide. Beth has been doing her best to relieve his nightmares. She says it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it."

"But John's got Alice!"

"And Alice is going to be stuck in middle school for another two years, and anyway, I hope her -- uhm -- carnal relationship with John is not one she flaunts in front of her parents," Carl pointed out.

"And you know what kind of trouble 'not flaunting' got Missy into," I reminded my brother as he dragged me out the front door. Having run rampant while hiding her slut-dom-ness from her mom had almost resulted in my former BFF getting gang raped on the school's front lawn, until I intervened.

Beth's little red car was out front, John perched behind the driver's seat, on top of the folded down top. I was picked up and joined him there, our legs jammed behind the front seats. Being the buttinsky that I am, I took a moment to reminded John of the results of Missy's foolishness. I was not about to be an accessory after the fact again. I flat told him if they didn't tell her parents, I would!

"They know, and anyway, it's not the same thing," John answered. "First of all, Alice isn't Missy. She's still a virgin, and dresses like it, and she wants to keep it that way, and that's okay. She's only twelve so we only do the safe stuff, together, in private, in her room or mine. Her parents know. They trust us, within reason. Believe me, after the talking to I got from her dad, well, I'm not about to screw that up by screwing her. Besides, I respect Alice. She's, well, she's special."

I felt a pang. I wished I'd had the will power she did. I'd lost my virginity -- well, never mind.

I also had to agree about Alice's special ness, remembering their instant chemistry at Judy Liu's sleepover party, her tenderness with John, and especially the blow job she'd given him just as her parents pulled up to pick her up for church. Her with oh-so-demure church-going dress puddled around her as she knelt before him in the foyer. It looked like Alice in Wonderland sucking off the Mad Hatter. With her naive wide, blue eyes, blond curls, and pink cheeks still padded with baby fat she was a vision of purity and innocence, and just the balm that John needed.

Oh, her parents hadn't seen what she was doing, but she'd been wiping the evidence off her chin with her lace hanky as she'd made her way to the car. I think the demure white gloves her mom had handed her as they drove away was the finishing touch. I mean! White gloves?

"But considering who's at this party," John went on, as Carl folded himself into the passenger seat in front of me, "well, we thought -- what is it? -- discretion is the better part of valor? We worried about getting carried away, and then, when we asked 'em, her folks said 'nu uh' anyway."

I wondered how they'd asked. Ask one way, the answer is one thing, ask another it's the opposite. Kids do it all the time. My bet was they got the answer they wanted to keep Mom and Dad happy.

"So Beth said you'd be there to -- uhm -- take care of me. Besides, don't you want to be with me?"

He sounded so forlorn, what could I say to that? Impulsively, I gave him a juicy kiss, my reservations evaporating. "Hi, John, will you be my date to Stephanie's orgy -- I mean party?"

Cheering up, he kissed me back. "I'd love to be your date. But I promised Alice no fucking. Other stuff is okay, but no fucking. I only get to fuck Beth, and only if I have a nightmare."

Talk about strange rules! I wondered how many nightmares he had. But I was cool with it. I wanted to save myself for Greg in that department.

"Hang on, you two, to something other than each other," Beth warned as she pulled away from the curb.

Fortunately it was a short drive, and Beth was very careful to avoid throwing John and me off our precarious perch, and just as fortunately the forces of law and order were elsewhere or probably all of us would have been handed tickets for not wearing our seat-belts. Hell, John and I weren't even wearing seats, and Beth wasn't wearing anything but her seat-belt!

But then, there's no law against that, and she does it a lot. At her graduation she gave the valedictory address wearing nothing more than a white mortarboard (with a gold tassel), golden slippers, and a smile -- oh, and her little gold cross, of course.

She's not very big, only 5 foot 2 and 1/4 -- don't forget that 1/4 inch, she's very proud of that -- so she stepped out from behind the podium so everyone could see her cute little body, her little pink titties, her bare pussy shining in the sun -- graduation was outdoors, in the football stadium, scene of one of her greatest Naked in School triumphs as Miss School Spirit. She was a living example of what The Program can accomplish if you go into it with the right attitude. I only hope when my time comes I can do half as well as she did.

We pulled up at Stephanie's house -- it's a sort of a mansion, really -- scrambled out of the car, and I don't think it was even five minutes before all of us were into the pool for a real slippery, sloppy, skinny-dipping, dunking-and-splashing, no-holds (or should that be holes?) barred water fight. At least this time Carl didn't throw me in, I jumped.

We made free of our access to each other until we were all so waterlogged it was hard to stay afloat. Crawling out, we spread ourselves on the cool, soft grass like pagan sacrifices to the sun god. After shoving down a pop-up sprinkler head that tried to invade my butt I wound up with my head on Kathy Powers's thigh, toying with John's pecker, his head on my body, while Kathy cupped the shy mound of one of my boobs with one hand and fondled Steph's much more ample mammary with the other, strumming our nipples with her thumbs, making them all perky and eager.

Kathy's an equal opportunity fondler -- give her the opportunity and she'll fondle. She says she's a very tactile artist. That's why she's studying sculpture this year, and Steph doesn't seem to mind sharing that much, at least.

Carl and Beth were already well into foreplay, murmuring sweet nothings to each other as their hands toyed with each other's body. There was no bashfulness, we all knew why we were here, and we had no secrets. I loved watching them together, their beautiful bodies, their totally unabashed love and lust for each other.

Carl is tall, with the musculature of the superb swimmer he is, while Beth is petite but not waifish, with pert little boobies capped by delicate pink nips, a nifty, nicely rounded butt, and a shaved pussy that goes into full bloom at the first hint of potential penetration. Carl's cock, of course, responds just as eagerly, but I knew from experience they loved to put off coupling for as long as they could, building the suspense.

It must have been their first time today, because it didn't take long. Carl rolled over her and she spread her legs to cradle him. He filled her with one firm thrust, wrenching a cry out of her as she reached to clutch at his ass. Then he proceeded to plunder her there right there on the lawn.

It was catching, of course. Kathy relinquished her grip on my breast, dislodging me from her thigh as she rolled together with Stephanie.

Now there was another wonderful couple. Kathy, tall and fit, not as slender as me, built more like that statue of the Goddess Diana -- firm, high, rounded breasts capped with nipples that never seemed to soften, while Steph is lush, rounded, with big, soft breasts and nipples built to nurse big healthy babies, and ample hips to birth them.

I learned a new word the other day that suits her perfectly -- zaftig. I'm going to study German.

Left to our own devices, John and I cuddled together. By agreement we limited ourselves to fingers and kisses. I curled my hand around his cock, while he teased my pussy with his fuck finger. He'd grown some, filled out thanks to Mrs. Finch's cooking and a supportive environment, but I was still taller.

I heard Beth singing with joy beneath Carl, her melody punctuated with Carl's grunts, and Kathy and Steph making their own sweet music. Steph plays a mean flute, but her vocal talents aren't as impressive. Kathy's an artist in any medium, but her cries were muffled in Steph's juicy pussy, they having squirmed into a delicious 69, Kathy on top, the sun beating down on her sleek flesh.

I tickled John's balls, stroking his cock, his pre-come making sticky noises as I ran my thumb over the soft plum of his dick-head. His finger was curled deep in my pussy, his palm mashing my clit. I humped my hips as he slipped a second finger inside me and we squirmed against each other, skin to skin, until his pecker erupted with pulsing spurts that spread like hot glue between our tummies. My cunt went into joyous spasms and we tangled our feet together and hugged and hugged and hugged until our orgasms faded.

Then it was back into the pool for all of us to sluice away the juices and sweat and grass clippings. Our initial horniness having been slaked, we gathered on the grass for an evening meal, ordering in fried chicken and fries and sodas and stuff. Let me tell you, the delivery guy got an eyeful when Steph and Kath opened the door for him. Rather than lug all the stuff in themselves, they led him back to where the rest of us were.

His eyes were pin wheeling so bad he had to be guided back out the door. Too bad, he was kinda cute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.