Breaking Point: Rick - Cover

Breaking Point: Rick

Copyright© 2012 by Shrink42

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dysfunctional family had forced him to fend for himself. Anger, disgust, and even hatred had been his driving forces. He was now free of them, independent, and excelling in his studies. But, teaming up with a woman who was so completely different from his family highlighted what his life was lacking. And her daughters!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic  

"Can we have Rick come out again?" the twins asked almost in unison when he had biked out of sight on his way back to campus Sunday evening.

"I'd like that, too," Naomi assured them. "I'll bet he shows up at some of your games."

"I hope so! Say, what was that shouting when you were talking to him and we were in the pool, Mom? You were going to tell us something, then he stopped you."

"Oh, I was just teasing him," Naomi said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Mo-om! We don't believe you."

After Naomi refused several times, all the while thinking about how she could make something good out of it, the twins threatened their newly discovered doomsday weapon - tickling. Naomi was frightfully ticklish, and they were far too strong for her to have any chance of resisting.

"OK! OK! Remember, you asked for it, and remember, I was just teasing him. I was about to tell you that you could take your suits off if you wanted to."

It was fun watching their absolute astonishment, followed by some incandescent blushing. "Mo-om! Did you really tell him you were going to say that?" Naomi nodded. "But ... but, we could never do that! Why would you let him think it?"

The girls were actually upset, which was not at all what Naomi had intended. "Wait! Wait! Don't get upset. Let me explain. First of all, Rick has had very little experience with girls."

"But he's such a fox!"

"Yeah, well, he has kind of a sad story, but you need to ask him about that yourself. Anyway, he had not noticed that your bottoms were bare until you turned around to close the patio door after getting the Cokes, Celia. When he saw your ass, he let out this groan."

"He groaned? Why?"

"Because it got him so aroused - so horny - to see so much of you."

"You ... you mean he liked what he saw?"

"Did he ever!" Naomi assured them. "I was telling him how you always worry that you're not sexy enough, and you know what he said? He said 'But they're perfect!'"

"No! Did her really say that?"

"He really did. Then he guessed that those weren't the suits you usually wore, and I explained about our big discussion on which suits. That's when I stuck in a little lie. I told him what you really wanted to do when he was here was not wear any suit."

Celia was quite agitated. "Mom, you made him think we're sluts or something!"

"Oh, come on, Celia. He thinks you're perfect, remember? Besides, he didn't believe me. When I was going to tell you you could swim bare, he stopped me. He didn't want to embarrass you."

"Oh." Was all Celia could say to that. After a moment, though, Delia had a different response.

"I'd sure take my suit off if he would."

Celia was watching her mother. When Naomi flushed and shivered a little, Celia pounced. "MOM! You'd skinny dip with him, too, wouldn't you?"

Reverting to the girls' level, Naomi retorted "Are you saying you wouldn't?"

Then, everything degenerated into giggles. When that settled down, Celia, who was still a little upset, demanded "You'll tell him you were just kidding, won't you?"

"Not unless I can say it about both of you," Naomi teased. "I think your sister is ready to show him her pussy hair and her nipples. That's about all he hasn't seen already." That revived the giggles.

"You going to have sex with him, Mom?" Naomi was not terribly shocked at that question. Remembering how she had felt at their age and seeing all the signs of early maturation, she had decided to be completely open with them. Since Jack's death, it had become a priceless bond to be able to talk freely about anything to do with their bodies and sex.

"Wouldn't you rather have him be sort of a substitute brother?" Naomi countered.

"Let's talk about the family rules on incest, then," Delia quipped. She managed to make her twin gasp, a major coup. Spurred on by the reaction, she added "You into sharing, Mom?"

Naomi's instincts were to come down hard on Delia for talk that suggestive. The problem was that she knew her girls. Delia, especially, was not into idle chatter and joking. Maybe inviting Rick out was a bad idea. Probably she should not have done the skinny dipping jokes.

"I'm sorry, Girls. I guess I should not have let this suggestive stuff into Rick's visit. It's just..."

"It's just that you're horny, he's gorgeous, and he's a sweet guy," Delia finished for her. "Mom, don't forget that we're horny, too. How old were you when you started having sex? I've forgotten."

Delia most certainly had not forgotten, and she had chosen a very gentle way to remind her mother that their needs were the same as what hers had been at that age, and that they were overdue to satisfy those needs.

On a roll, Delia just laid it all out. "Mom, please! Get him out here again. Get him in bed and teach him how to do it right. Then let us have our turns."

"But ... but won't that come between us," Naomi protested, unable to deny that she would like nothing better. "Won't jealousy be a problem?"

Celia finally entered in. "Don't tell me you don't know about stuff Delia and I have done with each other, Mom. We wouldn't be jealous of each other, and we could never be jealous of you. Would you be jealous?"

"Whoa! Whoa, Girls! How did we start talking about all of us having sex with Rick?"

"That's easy," Celia claimed. "You just take two horny virgins and an even hornier mom, you throw in one perfect stud, and you've got a ... a reverse gangbang."

"Celia, that makes it sound kind of trashy. I can't think of Rick that way," Naomi scolded.

"You're right. I can't either," Celia backtracked. "Guess I was just trying to shock you a little."

"You did that. You do realize that if Rick has sex with you it's statutory rape, don't you."

"That's why officially, he will only be having sex with you," Delia said, returning to the conversation.

"Hey, have you girls been plotting something like this for a while? You didn't even know about Rick until last night."

"Well, we've been looking for guys you might want to go out with. We figured we could get them to do us, too. Oh, as long as you were willing, I mean. What man would turn down a chance like that, anyway?" Delia challenged.

"I had no idea you two were thinking about stuff like that. I suppose boys your age aren't at all interesting, are they?"

"You should know," Celia shot back.

"Yeah, I do know."

"Would it really be such a tough thing to break in Rick for us, Mom?"

"How did I raise such comedians?" Naomi muttered, purposely loud enough for the girls to hear. "Of course it wouldn't be tough. OK! I admit that I've got the hots for him. I know he's too young, and everything, but no man since your dad has gotten to me like he has."

"We figured that out when you wore the bikini," Celia teased. "The thong next time?"

"How did you know I had a thong?"

"There were pictures on Dad's computer of you in that suit - a whole bunch of them."

"Oh, I forgot about those." Naomi shivered involuntarily as she remembered when Jack had managed to display those pictures from his computer to their big-screen TV while they had sex on the floor. She could not stop a tear from forming.

"Sorry, Mom. We really miss him, too, but I know it's nothing like you feel." They pulled into a group hug and there was silence for a while.

"Are you worried that it will, um, dishonor Dad if you have sex with Rick?"

"Oh, I think I'm past that. You know, we talked about what if one of us died. Neither wanted the other to stay celibate."

"Good. So, next time the thong? Or nothing?" Don't depend on a teen to be diverted from the real issue for long.

"Hey, slow down, please! You know your dad was my one and only. I've only ever made love, not just had sex with someone. I at least want to get to the place where Rick and I really care for each other, and I want him to really care for you, too. I think that can happen pretty quickly, but it won't be tomorrow. Let's manage to see him as much as we can, then play it by ear. I promise we'll talk about everything, OK?"

"Well, OK, but don't make it too long. Otherwise we'll have to haul a couple of those dweebs from school into bed."


As he pedaled wearily back to campus, Rick could not believe how much one day had affected him. The three women - the twins were definitely women - had been completely different than any women he had spent any time with before. Oh, Mrs. Emerson had also been different, but his relationship with her was necessarily professional, regardless of how much she had helped him personally.

Perhaps it was born of a long-neglected need, but he had a sudden sense of 'belonging'. Despite Naomi's teasing, he had felt comfortable - at ease. It seemed like the women were happy that he was there and wanted him to be with them more. Well, he definitely wanted to be with them more.

One serious problem was trying to keep the twins positioned as surrogate sisters. What really made that difficult was the image that would probably never leave his memory. It was when he first noticed that their suits left their asses bare. That ass he had first noticed was only the centerpiece of the image imprinted on his mind, though. Downward, the two globes of the heart-shaped whole split into her substantial but nicely tapered thighs, then on down to knees, calves, and feet that were all lovely to look at. Upward from that ass was a taut and surprisingly narrow waist. From there, her torso formed an amazing triangle, topped by wide, straight, muscular shoulders.

As experienced a biker as he was, Rick could ride safely while thinking deeply. As a healthy young male with at least normal sexual urges, he could not recall ever looking so critically, and yes, longingly, at a woman as he had looked at Naomi and the twins that day. Could it be that unless the woman seemed to invite his appreciation, he could not give it? He was certain that all three of the Brown women were delighted when he looked at their bodies.

Unbeknownst to Rick, he arrived at the same conclusion as had Naomi. He would try to manage his feelings about the women until he got to know them much better. He would take every chance he could get to be with them. The concept of family, a real family, kept running through his mind.

When Naomi finally got to bed, after sitting up a long time and downing an unusual two glasses of wine, sleep was a while coming.

Part of her mind was berating her for even talking about the three of them having sex with Rick. What kind of mother would encourage her fourteen-year-old daughters to have sex? And with the same man she wanted?

She had this little mental debate about which part of her mind was making that objection, the emotional or the rational. She 'knew' she was supposed to keep her daughters from having sex too early. But had it been too early for her at that age? Absolutely not. Of that, she was convinced.

Had it not been for the illegal but wonderful sex with Jack, Naomi was certain that the desperate need of her highly hormonal body would have ruined any hope of productive teen years. She could see the same threat in her girls. They were women with women's needs.


Normally, Tuesday was the day Rick took the bus to one of the off-road areas because his classes ended at one-thirty. Instead, the Tuesday after his Sunday visit, he biked about thirteen miles to watch the girls' softball game.

When he arrived, Naomi saw him first and exclaimed "Rick, I was at school. You could have ridden out with me!"

"I needed the ride, Naomi. Usually, I go off-roading Tuesdays, so at least I got some miles in."

"And you gave that up to watch the girls? Will they ever be impressed!"

"Well, I wanted to see you, too," he told her, with boldness that surprised him.

"How did you know I would be here?"

Shrugging, he answered "You're just that kind of a mother." There was that little shiver that Rick had seen from her a few times.

Naomi just blurted out what she was thinking. Fleetingly, she wondered if he would understand - it was a good test. "Rick, you have to stop saying that kind of stuff. We're planning to eat out afterwards. My panties will be so damp that people will smell me."

His answer did not give her the information she wanted. "Oh, well, unless the girls get to shower, no one will notice you. It's pretty hot today. In fact, I'd better stand away from people and watch."

After his answer, Naomi still did not know if he understood about arousal and female lubrication. He did, but she would have to ask him straight out at some point.

During the game, he never really had a chance to sit. Since Naomi really wanted to be with him, she followed him around as he took hundreds of pictures with the powerful little camera that he always had with him. It had been with him Sunday, and there were many pictures he had wanted to take. He had just thought that would be pushing it for a first visit.

"Why don't you ride with me to the house. We can pick something up instead of eating out. I'd like to load those pictures onto our computer."

"I don't have any other clothes with me," he pointed out. "Do you really want me in your car smelling like this?"

"We can handle it," she said with a smile. "When we get to the house, you can wear something of Jack's - or not?" That last was delivered with a very sexy little pose and look.

Once they knew Rick would be along, the twins were more than happy with 'Hot and Ready' pizza. Naomi kept the pizza warm in the oven, and they took a short swim before eating on the patio. An old swimsuit of Jack's worked, barely without falling off. He never put anything else on before donning his biking outfit again for the trip home. Naomi offered to drive him, but he really wanted the ride.

As he rode, his thoughts were on the women and his relationship with them. There was that feeling of family again. The girls had been thrilled that he had made it to the game, and very impressed with all of the pictures. Naomi had been attentive and flirty in turns. He was glad he did not have to choose just one mood. The whole was just ... nice. He could not wait to do it again.


Rick had attended two more games and spent another Sunday with the Browns when his carefully guarded seclusion from his birth family ended. He was alone in the cafeteria, sipping coffee and studying between classes when someone sat down across from him at the otherwise unoccupied table.

Finishing the paragraph he was reading as a signal to the person that they were rudely interrupting him, then finally looking up, he saw his cousin Megan. Staring at her and trying to moderate the disgust he felt, he just said "Shit!" It was the kind of reaction he would never have dared to try even a few weeks earlier.

Her face flushed briefly, he guessed from anger. "What kind of greeting is that?" she demanded. There was no humor in her look when she said it.

"It's not a greeting," he retorted, once again amazed at his own boldness. "It's a curse against my bad luck."

"Bad luck?"

"I guess I should be happy I made two years without anyone finding out where I was. What year in school are you?" Since she had books with her, he knew she was a student.

"I graduate in two weeks."

"Damn! Damn! Damn! I came that close to making it through the year."

Megan just stared at him for the longest time. "Why did you just disappear? Why didn't anyone know about Valedictorian or scholarships or anything?"

"Well, the twins knew about Valedictorian. Not my fault it wasn't important enough to tell their parents. As for disappearing; I was just following the family tradition."

There was another flush and this time her voice showed real anger. "Why do all the men leave, anyway?"

"Megan, if you're a college graduate, you already know the answer and you're just playing with me. If you don't know, than I can't imagine how you earned a degree."

"God, Rick! I've never seen you so bitter and angry."

"Well, you never paid any attention to what my mood was before, so how would you know? I've got to get to class. Congratulations on your graduation. Bye."

He knew Naomi's schedule and caught her leaving her last class. "Any chance I could spend the night at your house and ride in for morning classes?"

Naomi would have to come in earlier to get him to class, but she did not hesitate. "Great! The girls will be thrilled. I have a committee meeting tonight, but I'm sure you won't get bored."

She waited until they were at the house before asking why, and he replayed the encounter. With a few more questions he had explained where Megan fit in the family and what his previous relationship with her had been.

She decided it would be fun to pick up the girls from practice and surprise them, so the conversation ended there. The twins were both surprised and delighted.

Now able to tell them apart, he knew it was Celia who asked "Is something wrong, Rick? You usually only come out on game nights."

Celia was sitting beside him on the back seat, and he reached over to squeeze her hand. He hoped she could sense how much it meant to have a woman concerned about his feelings. "How about I tell it all again when we get home." It was Celia's look that made him realize that he had said 'home' rather than 'your house'.

When they got to the house, Delia was obviously in some discomfort. When he asked, she said that a muscle in her back had tightened up. "Let me see if I can work it out for you," he offered.

"Oh, that would be great," she enthused. "Wait. I stink. Let me get a quick shower."

"Sure. While I try to untie the knot in your back, I'll tell you what happened today. Hurry back."

"Where did you learn massage?" Naomi wondered, after Delia had gone off to shower and Celia went to another bathroom to shower.

"I really don't know massage. Biking leaves lots of cramps and tight muscles. I've learned to feel out the problems and loosen them up on my own legs," he explained.

"And I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting your hands on her body, would you?" she teased.

"Busted. Hey, you want a back rub while we wait?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.