A Little Adventure in Time - Cover

A Little Adventure in Time

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 20: Observed

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20: Observed - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I am cold.

Who are these strange people? Where have they come from? Are they many? Are there more? They dress differently than the other bands I have seen. Why are they here? This is our land. Are they the forerunners of invaders? Shall we be forced to move again? Are they a danger to my people? So many questions. I have no answers. I need to return to my people. I need the guidance of the elders.

I truly admire their dwelling, it is tall and stately and the fire inside must be warm. I have seen one of them come out and move the poles at the back when the wind has shifted. As soon as the poles are moved the fire inside burns brightly. I do not understand.

I am cold. I should like to be warm.

They have much wood already gathered and their fire is warm.

I cannot get close to them. The animals that seem to live with these strangers become restless when I try. They snort and stamp and someone always comes out of the dwelling to see what is disturbing them. I have seen them feed these strange animals with grasses they have stacked in the woods.

I dare not go near, they will see my tracks.

I need to hear them speak to know if they are of the People but I can not get close enough to hear.

I am cold. I am hungry.

"Gil? Is he still out there?" I asked, as she came in after adjusting the smoke flaps. I threw another log on the fire.

"Yup," she said, taking off the night vision goggles. "He's still there. The poor fellow must be really cold. It's been three days."

"Simone? Ship? Barb? We need to do something. He needs to know we are not going to harm him. Any suggestions?"

Barb spoke, "Hairy, we could go out to those trees on the edge of the cliff and build a little shelter with a few poles and some hides. Take wood and food, start a fire and leave."

"A little one man lean-to?" asked Ship.

"Sure," said Simone. "We have what we need right here. Dig out the snow and put up a little shelter. The breeze there keeps the snow from getting too deep."

"Let's do it," I said. "Gather a couple of buffalo robes for a bed. This sounds like fun. I'll get the toboggan."

"I'll get some horse hay and an extra hide." Barb suggested, "That'll keep the robes from getting too wet."

"Let's go."

I am cold. I need to do something soon. Go? Stay?

What is happening?

They are coming out.

One,

two,

three,

four,

five. Five. They are five.

An odd number for a family. Perhaps there are more inside?

These are two men and three women?

One man has two wives? He must be a mighty hunter.

It could be five men, a war party? Advance scouts?

What are they doing? One is coming my way.

Oh, gathering grass for the animals. No. Not for the animals.

This one is very tall, this must be a man. He is not as tall as two of the others. The two short ones must be women. Three men and two women? That would be strange. Three tall men and two short men? I don't know.

I am cold.

They seem to be putting up a shelter. Have they had a disagreement? No. They are laughing and throwing snow.

I hear their voices.

Four women and one man!!!

He must be chief!

They have put up a little shelter and built a fire.

They are going.

The man, he is very big.

He looked right at me, his eyes shining in the moonlight. He, they, all of them, they know I am here!

How? I have done nothing to let them know I am here?

He looked, pointed at me, turned and pointed at the shelter, and turned back and pointed at me.

They have made a shelter, with a fire, for me!

What do I do?

I am cold.

They have returned to their dwelling. They are laughing. A happy people, but so large.

I can be warm.

I will go.

They have left a bag of food, it is dried buffalo. It has a wonderful flavor.

They have done this for me.

I am warm ... I am fed ... I shall sleep.

"Gil?"

"He ate, he's added wood to the fire, he's laying on the bed. He's burrowing into the robes. I think he's asleep."

"Good, anyone care for a little extra curricular activity?" I asked. "What? All of you? It just goes to show, 'No good deed goes unpunished.'"

Somewhat later, Barb said, "Simone is right! Buffalo robes are really erotic!"

Gil said, "Hairy is right! Watching Simone and Ship together is a real turn on."

Simone and Ship, still cuddling in the furs, just nodded and said, in unison, "Hairy is always right."

What?

They are laughing.

I am warm.

Perhaps I will talk tomorrow.

Tonight I am warm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.