A Little Adventure in Time
Chapter 16: I'll Be Damned

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: I'll Be Damned - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

You think I'm not serious about the "Premier" of our tryst, don't you? Sorry, mate, it's all too true. Mother has surveillance everywhere and the juicies are run as "Specials" nearly every night. (Mother has Day and Night, it helps the crew keep their shifts straight) The usual fare in the auditorium is pretty mundane; assaults, temper tantrums, some irritating quirks, things like that. They keep a list of requests for repeats. The funny stuff gets played over and over until it's not funny. My little scene with Door got old pretty quickly. It's not funny when you know the punchline.

Red Hot Sex is big news. You could say we made the Oscars.

"Romance and Seduction in the Japanese Spa" was very popular. Our subsequent three way in the penthouse suite made the top of the charts for 7 weeks. The bi-sexual 'cuts' featuring Simone and Ship were so popular Mother ran them as commercials before their sporting events for nearly a year. Redheaded identical twins licking snatch in a wild sixty nine isn't something crew had seen except in movies captured from Earth.

Commercial Porn lacked the spontaneity of two women in their first bi experience. Two women in love. I know it was hot because I watched them, too ... live!

However, as popular as we were, we didn't know it ... we weren't there.

We had to meet the Powers that Be the morning after the Red Carpet treatment.

As much as I hate to say it, The Powers are extremely lacking in personality. They're also terribly boring.

They were not particularly impressed with us ... all three of us.

Ship was on the carpet for taking so long to complete the assignment ... and losing Pilot. Since Pilot was distantly related to Number Three Power, and her remains weren't recovered, Number Three was pissed at Ship, and not at all pleased with Simone or me.

To compound matters, Ship was Number Two's kith and kin ... daughter, no less. And she presented herself before the Powers wearing Simone's cloned body. Number Two nearly had a number 2 on the spot.

Things were said, Ship got pretty damned offensive to Daddy, Daddy got belligerent right back. If Mother weren't so spotless, dust would have littered Daddy's brow: Ship got Maaaad. Daddy got mad right back...

Power Number One stood and said, "Enough! So be it! Ship goes, too ... in the body she is wearing now."

Ship -- Goes -- Too ... where?

Goes means Someone is leaving!

Too means also. Also means Someone else is going ... Uh oh!... !!

It seems Ship is being punished ... going is punishment? ... Double Uh oh!!... !!

I believe we're about to find out the Where. Damn, I hate it when that happens.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.