A Little Adventure in Time
Chapter 11: No One Expects the Spanish Inquisition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11: No One Expects the Spanish Inquisition - A funny thing happened to me during an archaeological dig. You'll die laughing. But I doubt it. It wasn't funny at the time and I get chills thinking about it. I hope I'm back to stay.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Fortunately, the ooze was dead ... Maybe ... I didn't check for a pulse. It did have a faintly pleasant odor that I couldn't place.

Simone was intrigued by the hatch. "I wonder how old this is?"

She stepped over the ooze and crouched her way through the hatch.

"Hairy? There's light, it came on when I stepped on the floor. This is pretty amazing. You should come in and look."

"Hey Gil?" I spoke to my mike.

"What is going on in there?"

"You're never going to believe it. There's a door in here. Simone is inside already and I'm going in."

I did. It closed. Shit!

A ticking sound, very faint, seemed to come through the walls.

A still taken from surveillance Camera Number three.

Ms Gil~Sitting in a cell, answering questions from Agent REDACTED of the REDACTED REDACTED Branch of the REDACTED REDACTED Service.

This is the transcript.

The questions have been redacted to protect Agent REDACTED from possible REDACTED and REDACTED.

Subpoenaed by Senator REDACTED Chairman of the Senate REDACTED Committee for National REDACTED and Oversight. Submitted this day REDACTED REDACTED by Angela REDACTED Probationary Secretary to Assistant REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED CPA. MBA.

Gil: I was sitting in my chair holding the tape and re-reading my Gregg when Hairy,

Agent REDACTED

Gil: yeah I know his name is David, but we've called him Hairy ever since he took his shirt off the first day at Lost Terrace.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Lost Terrace is on the Wild and Scenic Missouri. He took off his shirt and Barb,

Agent REDACTED

Gil: She was in the woods with the Remington.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: From the secret stash in his Van.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: How should I know? He said, "You never know, ya know?"

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Training she said.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Retired Army,

Agent REDACTED

Gil: I hope it was ours,

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Yes Sir, not getting smart, sir. Barb said, "Shit, you are a hairy bastard." He said, "My wife calls me that." and it stuck.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: No, I don't know her name, I never met her.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: He never brought her to a dig and never brought her to school.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: I never asked.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: He never said.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: son? yeah, I met him once.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Charley.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Maybe 12 or 13

Agent REDACTED

Gil: I don't know if he had other children. Wait, his daughter was in the same dorm.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Weird name, ah ... Cherry? Cera? Serna? Cherish? yeah, Cherish.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Come on, she lived in the same dorm

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Roskie Hall

Agent REDACTED

Gil: Montana State University.

Agent REDACTED

Gil: No record? How can there be no record?

Agent REDACTED

Gil: REDACTED

Sounds REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

Gil, very faint: Yes sir.

Agent REDACTED

Gil, sound REDACTED: No, sir.

Agent REDACTED Shut off the recorder and camera. You idiot.

This is a true copy. I affix my Seal and so do swear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.