A Special Favor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 15 year old sister requests a very special favor of her 14 year old brother. She was raped and now fears she will become the school whore and needs a hand to guide her, she wants her brother to be her Master and use her as his slut. Mentally damaged by her rape she needs the security of slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

I awoke and smiled, my naked older sister was pressed into me and had one leg over me and her breasts pressed into me with an arm over me. Naked woman flesh in the morning smelled nice. As I stirred she murmured "Oh Daddy Master I love you" and kissed me, and her hand dropped to my erection, holding my piss prick and saying "this for me".

I laughed and said "it is for you once I take my morning pee".

Sis asked "can I hold it please" and I smiled saying "yes slave" and she exploded "Oh Daddy that is so exciting".

I stood to go to the bathroom and sis tagged along, stood in front of the toilet and lifted the sit, and nodded to her. Sis took my penis in her hand and aimed my cock, and I peed with sis's hand holding my penis. Sis held my cock and knelt looking up at me and begged "Please Daddy can I clean it for you" and I nodded, sis took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean smiling.

When my cock was hard I pulled out of her mouth and told sis "rinse your mouth with mouthwash, then lay on the bed, on your back and spread your knees" and she smiled and immediately used mouthwash. Watching your older naked sister, getting ready to be your fuckdoll has to be experienced. She laid on the bed, spread her thighs wide and I sat beside her, fingering her wet pussy, kissing her, feeling her tits, belly and thighs; then I mounted her and slide into the tightest of all sheaths, her little tight pussy.

"Make me pregnant Daddy, please, please I need this".

I told her "Sammy you are my sex slave now (she nodded) no baby inside you before you are 16, then we will talk and I decide".

She smiled nodding her head for yes. "Daddy I just love the idea of you baby inside my belly, my tits with milk in them for you to drink from my nipples, and the thought of having your babies makes me crazy with love".

I answered "you will be having two or three babies, little slut sister, maybe even more" and she orgasmed, she liked this topic. I kept plowing sis and moving my penis in and out of her tight, wet little snatch, she was squeezing with her inside muscles and I cheated as I fucked my sister telling her "I am putting a baby inside your womb now!" and she orgasmed again screaming and pulling me into her. I smiled, having a sister sex slave was wonderful. I fucked her all morning, first in the missionary position, then on bent over the back of her small sofa, her thighs apart and helpless, my hands on her breasts and inside her tight cunt, she orgasmed over and over saying she "felt my sperm in her womb". Then I had sis ride my cock cowgirl, and felt her pretty tits and thumbed her clit as she moaned in pleasure.

"Sis you are not to wear clothing until the parents get home, I am keeping you naked".

She smiled saying "thank you" as she moved her belly back and forth riding my cock cowgirl style. As she came she moaned over and over "I love you Daddy Master"; I liked the name. Then I took sis into the shower and she cleaned my cock in her mouth, licking all my cum and her juice off. Turning on the shower and lifting her up, sliding my cock into her tight asshole and she cried "thank you Daddy, fucking my asshole is so important, it means I am a degraded, worthless cunt, owned by the most wonderful Daddy" and she screamed as she orgasmed. I cleaned her butt with soap and water and she washed my cock off with soap and water, we showered together. Sis looked so serious "I love your cock in my ass, but it is good we wash and use soap and water it is dirty, only a degraded slut would let her own brother buttfuck her" and she smiled.

Lunch was wonderful prepared and served by my naked slave sister, she sat on my lap to eat and I smiled, the warmth, her smooth skin was perfect. Sis looked at me "I use to pray you'd rape me and enslave me just to save me. I know I'm dirty, a stupid slut but you are so good to me Daddy, you are going to take care of me. Life has been so hard, all my fears and fearful thoughts are gone, as soon as you claimed me and came inside me it changed, but when I felt your dick up my poopchute I knew I was in heaven on earth, an owned slut, owned by my brother who is now my Daddy, my Master" and she smiled, a warm and loving smile. "Just the thought of you getting me pregnant Daddy makes me cum" and she laughed, she was happy. Sis was always beautiful but there was a sense of sadness about her, she never smiled.

We watched TV and sis sat naked in my lap, I was naked also, all the drapes and blinds were drawn to keep the bright sunshine out here. Watching TV with a naked slave was just perfect, playing with her breasts, nipples, thighs, belly and touching her privates, nothing was private now, she did not care if I stuck a finger up her ass or my cock. I had sis lay on her belly and examined her entire back, running my hands over her smooth skin from the top of her head to her ankles, and told her turn over and did the same; sis was literally humming with delight, I touched all her body again from the top of her head to her feet then targeted and played with her breasts, nipples and kissing her, then caressed and fingered her pussy, so smooth, clean and beautiful. She smiled up at me "soon you will need to fuck me" and sis was right I took her to her room, laid her in the bed and mounted her, pushing inside that tight pussy as she squeezed my cock with her inside muscles. Pushing in and out, over and over like a dream come true her tight pussy gripping me and trying to make me cum and fill her with my taboo brother's sperm, true incest, forbidden and dangerous as she moaned under me, I whispered in her ear "your brother is fucking you like a little whore now, using you as just a worthless, little cunt, not fit to be free, a girl that is her own brother's sex slave".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.