Alice's Farewell - Cover

Alice's Farewell

Copyright (C) 2012 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice failed to show up at work one morning. Her roommate thinks she's headed cross-country to her childhood home on a now non-producing ranch in Montana. Her parents receive word that Alice's pickup truck was found on a remote corner of the ranch. Inside is no trace of her; however she has left behind her journal that describes a strange encounter she experienced ten years earlier when she was an unhappy girl in high school.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Slow  

Mona gripped Richard’s shoulder. “All that anguish she kept bottled up inside,” she said. “I knew she had difficulty her freshman year. I had no idea how much.”

“So she dreamed up some utopia,” Richard replied, “where all is peace and light and people sleep under the stars and live off fruits picked in the wild.”

“Why are we doing this?” Lyman asked. “We haven’t learned anything except that Alice is more delusional than we imagined. None of this explains where she might have gone.”

“Maybe that’s to come,” Mona said. “Richard -- keep reading.”

He turned a leaf in the notebook.

-- Wednesday, 10 April ‘02 -- 8:00 AM

Nebo is still asleep. After what happened last night I should be beside him so he doesn’t wake to an empty bed -- but I need to write this down while the thoughts and sensations are still fresh.

We were getting ready for bed. Nebo undressed. He headed down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned down the covers of the guestroom bed and slid between them. He returned and I regarded him as he approached. His body was not muscular but the definition of his deltoids gave his slender arms a pleasing shape; and his legs -- sleek, smooth and shapely I found very attractive.

He lay beside me. I could sense some anxiety and he spoke, awkwardly, as when he first inquired about the bathroom. “Alice,” he said, “I said my people can share intimacy openly. I would like to share it with you.”

“You mean you want us to...” He nodded once. I felt a flood of conflicting emotions wash over me -- desire, passion, inadequacy, fear.

Richard looked up. “I can’t read this,” he said.

“Is it illegible?” Lyman asked.

“No, it’s legible. It’s ... It’s ... it’s ... too...”

Lyman took he journal and scanned the page. His eyes widened and he fanned his face.

“Give it here,” Mona said and snatched the notebook from her son. She scanned the page to find her place and began reading aloud, slowly and carefully enunciating each word.

“Is sex for your people like it is for ours?” I asked.

“Our anatomies are compatible. We are mammals, Alice -- the woman supplies the egg and the man his sperm ... the fetus gestates inside her womb. Why would you think it different?

“Because ... You said you are an improved model. I thought maybe you had improved upon that.”

He smiled at me. “Why would we change something that is so pleasurable?” He caressed my cheek with the backs of his fingers. “Of course,” he continued, “if you say no I will not press the issue. We know that no means no...”

I touched his cheek. “I’m a virgin, Nebo,” I said.

“So am I.”

I smiled. “It would be like the blind leading the blind, wouldn’t it?”

“I know what to do, Alice. We’re taught lovemaking techniques in school.”

“That puts a whole new spin on the notion of sex education,” I remarked. “Do you use classmates as partners? How can you be a virgin?”

“We use projections as partners,” he replied. “Solid three-dimensional projections.”

“I don’t know if we have any condoms,” I said.

“Condoms?”

“Birth control. What if we did it and I got pregnant? What would our baby look like?”

“That’s not possible, Alice. Your genetics and mine are incompatible. I have five more pairs of chromosomes than you. You and I are different species. There’s no way I could impregnate you.”

I hopped out of bed and headed down the hallway. “Alice -- don’t leave,” I heard him call.

“I’ll be right back.” I returned with a towel. “If you’re going to pop my cherry, there’s apt to be some blood.” My heart was pounding. I set the towel on the bed, turned my back to him and lifted my sleep tee over my head. Then, I turned to face him.

“Alice,” he said, “you are beautiful. Your body is ... sensational.”

I lay beside him and we gazed into each other’s eyes. Tracing his lips with my finger I asked him, “Do your people kiss?”

“We most certainly do.”

I leaned toward him and our lips touched. We kissed again and again. I stroked his face, tracing the shape of his nose and his light eyebrows. “Nebo -- I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too.”

“May I touch them?” I asked.

“You may.” I ran my fingers along one of his tentacles, feeling his smooth, green skin. “They’re not sensitive to touch,” he explained, “not any more than the back of your hand.”

“They’re sensitive to nerve impulses,” I remarked.

“That they are.”

I let it snake between my fingers. It was so supple without any internal structure except the fine muscles under his skin that allowed it to move. “I imagine they’re delicate.”

“They’re sensitive but not fragile,” he replied.

Nebo rolled onto his back, the covers turned down to his hips. I began caressing his body, exploring the shapes of the muscles in his arms. Even though I had never done this before I knew instinctively what to do. Was he gently coaching me, telepathically?

I smoothed my hands over his chest and teased his small, brown nipples. They firmed under my touch. He lifted his arms and I tickled the little tufts of white hair under them. Then, he stroked my forearms and guided my hands back to his chest. I worked my fingers against his breasts in little circles. Nebo drew in a deep breath and released it slowly. “You like this, don’t you?” I asked as I pinched his nipples.

“I do. This is a real thrill, Alice. You seem more relaxed, now.”

“You’re putting me at ease,” I replied. I leaned toward him, kissed and tongued his breasts and then covered his abdomen with kisses. “You have a navel,” I remarked. “I hadn’t noticed before.” I slipped my finger into it.

“You and I are much more alike than we differ.”

I turned down the covers. From between his labia I could see his manhood peeking. Running my palms along his sleek legs I caressed them to his ankles and back up again, along his hips and sides to his chest. Again I squeezed and rolled his nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

By now his manhood was fully erect. I turned my attention to it. It wasn’t green -- rather it was a ruddy tan and as big around as a corncob. If I splayed my hand it easily measured from my ring finger to my thumb, and it was covered with a network of protruding veins. I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed. His skin covering it was soft and smooth but underneath it was surprisingly firm. I could feel the heat of his blood in it and I could feel his pulse throbbing. A clear drop oozed from its tip. I caught it with my thumb and began working it back and forth.

I knew this is what he wanted. Without him saying it, without him asking for it I KNEW and I knew he was right. He could communicate with me, telepathically -- if not consciously, then subconsciously.

I looked at his face. Nebo’s eyelids drooped and his tentacles fell limp on either side of his forehead. His jaw went slack, his lips parted and his breathing deepened. With my right hand I continued to work my thumb back and forth on the underside of the tip of his organ, and with my left I stroked his breasts, alternating from left to right.

By accident, I caught one of his nipples with my nail. He drew in a sharp breath and then smiled. “That felt good, Alice.” Gently I ran my nails back and forth across his nipples. His shaft seemed to get bigger and harder. I continued stroking it. With my left hand I could feel his heart pounding in his chest; and I watched his ribs and the muscles in his belly heave as his breathing turned into soft panting. I could sense his arousal building, and I was feeling unfamiliar but welcome sensations building within me. Was this more of his telepathy? Or was it simply two lovers responding to each other?

Then, Nebo closed his eyes and pursed his lips. He drew in a breath and made a soft, low groan in the back of his throat. His organ pulsed and throbbed in my hand and a half-dozen blobs of thick, yellow-white sperm spurted from it, landing on his belly. “My goodness,” I remarked.

Nebo drew in a breath and another as his breathing slowed. “Mmm,” he said softly, “that felt really good, Alice.”

I gently caressed the underside of his shaft and kissed it. Already it was softening and shrinking -- retreating into its protective shell. From the nightstand I took some facial tissues and cleaned him off.

He shifted so he was sitting up, his back against the headboard. I sat between his legs with my back against his chest. He kissed and nuzzled the base of my neck. I ran my hands along his smooth, green thighs.

He put his arms around my waist. “May I touch them?” he asked.

“Touch what?”

“Your breasts.”

“You really didn’t need to ask my permission,” I replied sweetly.

“One never knows when another is ... self-conscious about her body.”

“I suppose we all are to a degree,” I replied.

Nebo cupped his hands under my breasts. “They’re lovely, Alice,” he said as he stroked them with his thumbs. “They’re so large and round and full...”

I made a little laugh. “I wear a B-cup -- that makes me on the small end of average.”

“Really? On my world they’d be extraordinary. That’s why I thought for a moment you might be ... sensitive about their size.”

“We get used to them,” I replied softly. He began caressing them with long strokes as if he were milking them, and ending each stroke with a pinch and a tug on my nipples. They grew firm, but the sensation wasn’t like when they get hard from cold. His touch made them erect but with a warm, engorged sensation. Making him climax had aroused me and now each time he squeezed my breasts I felt more tension build deep in my pelvis. My clit was swelling and getting hard -- more than I had ever experienced in my dreams and fantasies. I could feel my muscles relaxing. Nebo began using a heavier hand and with each stroke my legs twitched.

He coaxed me to lie on my back and then he continued fondling my breasts. “You have such an appealing body, Alice,” he said. “I love your nipples ... they’re so thick and firm. And these structures...”

“My areolas?

“Yes ... so wide and round and smooth ... and so pink. The women on my world don’t have breasts like yours.”

“Do mothers on your world nurse their babies?” I asked.

“Indeed they do.” He leaned toward me and put his mouth over my breast. I could feel his warm, soft tongue on my nipple.

I rolled onto my side and held his head against me as he mouthed my breast and nursed. Then, I rolled onto my back again and he began tonguing the other side. He smoothed his palms along my skin and grasped the waistband of my briefs. I lifted up and he slid them off my legs. “You have pretty legs, Alice,” he said.

“Not as pretty as yours,” I replied. He ran his hands up my calves, lifted my knees and eased them apart.

Now you must show me how to pleasure you,” he said.

“Show you? Do you want me to ... masturbate in front of you?” I asked, my cheeks flushing and feeling warm.

“No -- just imagine me doing what you enjoy.”

I closed my eyes and visualized his fingers probing between my pussy lips, finding the right spot and stroking it. Then I felt his finger for real in just the right spot, stroking me with just the right touch and just the right rhythm. “Does this feel good?” he asked.

“You know it does,” I replied.

Nebo slipped two fingers into me. He began stroking me inside with his fingers and outside with his thumb.

Nebo looked up at me. I put my hands on his head and guided his tentacles to my chest, holding them against my breasts. He smiled. “I hadn’t thought of that,” he said and began fondling my nipples with them as he continued his stroking. “This takes quite a bit of concentration,” he said with a little laugh.

“It all feels really good,” I said. I felt like I was melting into a puddle, my muscles were so limp. My heart began to pound as the tension built in my pelvis. His touch on my clit and the sinuous stroking of my breasts with his tentacles snaking around them and the tips working back and forth across my nipples -- it was almost becoming too much -- like a too-full bladder but not like it, either. My legs shook and I almost cried out for him to stop.

Then, a powerful orgasm swept over me. I can’t recall if I cried out or not. I could feel muscle spasms in my bottom. Nebo continued his stroking and that kept the sensations coming. Then it was more than I could stand. I reached down, pushed his hand away and rolled to my side with my legs crossed. As I caught my breath I rolled onto my back again and opened my arms. He fell into them and we kissed long, tender kisses. A mellow, relaxed feeling of satisfaction was washing over me. “That was quite a show you put on,” he remarked.

“Mmm ... you liked?” I asked.

He kissed my lips again. “Very much. I hadn’t anticipated how arousing it is to give another an orgasm.”

“Neither had I,” I replied, “until I gave you yours.”

He coaxed me into a kneeling position. We faced each other and I could see he was fully aroused again. I reached down, grasped and squeezed it and gave him an approving smile. Together we spread the towel on the sheets, folding it over and making sure it was positioned under my buttocks. Nebo caressed my legs, lifted my knees and spread them. He knelt between them. “Are you sure you want this?” he asked.

“More than anything,” I replied.

“This is a real thrill, Alice,” he said. “Words can’t describe it.” Holding his shaft at its base he guided it into me. Slowly and gently he eased into me and the sensations were indescribable. I felt him filling me and he felt big and firm and warm inside me. “Tell me if it hurts,” he said.

“It doesn’t hurt,” I replied.

Nebo leaned over me, lay atop me and rocked his hips to push the rest of his way into me. That’s when it hurt. I winced and he started to draw back. “No,” I said. “It’s okay -- it’s not bad, just a brief pang when it broke ... and this is something I want.”

He eased his weight onto me and I held him around his shoulders. He began rocking his hips, taking long strokes, in and out. I ran my hands along his firm, smooth buttocks. “Feels really good, Nebo,” I said softly.

“Feels really good to me, too,” he panted. He increased the vigor of his thrusting and his breathing grew heavy. I could feel dampness forming on the small of his back.

Then he pushed hard against me and let out another soft, low groan. I could feel his organ throbbing and his sperm spraying into me. For a moment he relaxed on top of me and then he lifted off.

His shaft was covered with bright, red blood. I reached down and felt myself -- I could feel where my tissues had torn. Nebo jumped up. He returned with a damp washcloth and the items from his capsule -- the vial of fluid and the flashlight device. Gingerly he dabbed me with the cloth. Then he sprayed the healer onto me and waved the growth stimulator back and forth. Its rays were warm and soothing.

“Good as new,” he said with a satisfied nod. I felt myself again -- no tenderness; and I looked at my finger -- no fresh blood. I cleaned the blood from him with the cloth and set it and the towel on the floor. Nebo slid into bed and I cuddled against him, wrapping my leg around his. “You’re no longer a virgin, Alice,” he said.

“Neither are you.”

“Any regrets?

“No ... none ... none at all.” I kissed his chest and snuggled against him, the mellow afterglow lulling me to sleep. “Oh, Nebo -- it felt so good. I never imagined it could feel THAT good.”

“Neither did I,” he replied. “It felt so good to me, too.”

I could feel his juices oozing out of me and I made a mental note to make sure and wash the sheets before M & D get home. Then I fell asleep.

Mona closed the notebook, pursed her lips and looked up at Lyman. Her son paced, nervously. He threw up his hands. “I ... I’m speechless,” he said.

“For once,” his father retorted, “and that is a relief.”

“Now I know why she guarded those journals with her life.”

Mona glowered at her husband. She approached him and lifted her hand. “If the sheriff weren’t here looking over our shoulders -- I’d slap you,” she hissed. “I blame YOU for all this!”

“ME? What ... what did I do?”

“YOU were the one who thought it was okay for the children to have unsupervised internet access when they were in high school. Now, see how those chickens are coming home to roost!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.