And What Are These, Gentlemen? - Cover

And What Are These, Gentlemen?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My mom came out to the kitchen waving the Playboy magazines she'd found in my room that my best friend had brought over. I thought that would be the end of us looking at any naked women. Boy, was I wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

I never thought that my teen years growing up were particularly dangerous, though there were a few times I was scared shitless.

The one I remember most, the one that changed things around the house for me certainly the most, even to this very day, nearly twenty years later, was when I was fourteen.

It was summer and my best friend, Alan Huff, was over and we were sitting at the kitchen table eating a snack.

I heard my mother clumping down the stairs, coming into the kitchen waving something, her arm and voice both raised, with, "And what are these, gentlemen?"

I knew immediately that they were the Playboy magazines that Alan had brought over about a week before. Oh, shit.

She threw them down on the table, then sat down.

"Well, let's see that your summer reading program consists of, shall we? It looks like you two are growing up, it's only natural that you're curious about girls and sex," and she began leafing through them, commenting here and there on the contents.

"Hmm, Miss May. Nice boobs, wouldn't you say? Not too big, not to small. Oh, here's some college girls, nice. You know I was in college once myself. I could have tried out for this myself. Even today, well, I'm thirty-six but, well, I could hold my own with these girls, yeah, pretty much."

Don't ask me why Alan said what he did but what came out of his mouth was, "Well, Mrs. Sloan, that's something I'd sure like to see."

"Alan, that's pretty nervy, young man."

I thought that what had first been a huge shock, then a bit more relaxed, was now getting tense again. Then, a surprise came.

"Well, I suppose there's no real harm, why not show you two what a woman really looks like," and she reached across and pulled off her top, reached around back and then slid her bra off as we both sat there stunned.

"Mom, geez, this is kind of embarrassing," I said though I was certainly not looking away. My mother is a pretty woman and I was now seeing just how pretty she was. Her breasts were beautiful; she was right, she could stand proudly with most of the girls in those magazines.

"Well, son, the human body is nothing to be ashamed of, after all, you two seem to have been admiring them quite a lot lately."

I knew that Alan was loving this since he'd made numerous comments about how hot my mom always looked, he kept it no secret.

She stood up and loosened her pants and pulled them off and stood there in her panties.

She moved away and began striking poses that we'd drooled over in the magazines.

"Wow, Mrs. Sloan, you're right, you could be in any of those magazines."

"Thank you, Alan, I guess if I was, I'd be like this," she said as she reached down and pulled her panties off and kept posing for us.

My favorite was with her leaning forward with a hand under each boob like she was offering them to us.

"So, look at her," she said as she struck the same pose as the girl in the foldout. "How do I compare? Not too bad for an old broad, huh?"

"Mom, I really think you should get dressed," I asked again.

"Don't be such a prude, Bruce. Loosen up, it's just the human body, son, don't be so uptight," and she continued looking at the magazines and taking similar poses.

"You're really beautiful, Mrs. Sloan, I really mean it, I just love seeing you like this, you look better than most of them do," Alan told my mom.

"Well, maybe I should get to see what you two look like," she said as she took another pose.

Now, I was a pretty typical fourteen-year old, about five-six and one hundred and forty pounds. But, my friend, Alan, he was bigger, just over six feet tall and looked like he could even be in the upper grades of high school.

"Mom, you're kidding. You really don't mean it," I gasped even as my friend was pulling off his teeshirt.

"Sure, you got to see me, why shouldn't I see what you two've got?"

Alan was now pulling down his shorts leaving him in his navy blue briefs and they were really sticking out.

Then down they came as he raised back up rather proudly. I looked and, well, I knew already he was bigger than I was, that was for sure. I'm just about five and a half inches, I measured it a few months ago and, well, his measured just under seven inches. We did it one afternoon at his house.

"My, my, Adam, you're quite a young man," Mom said, "what about you, Bruce?"

I pulled off my teeshirt, then pushed my shorts down and asked, "Really, you want to see?" I really didn't want to do this.

"Well, you see me, don't you?" she answered, then knelt down and pulled my briefs right down to the floor.

"See, that was easy. You two look pretty excited," she said as we stood there, both of us, dicks sticking straight out, standing there in front of my naked mother.

It was sexy, yes, but it was also kind of weird, not the kind of thing one expects to happen around the house with one's mom.

"Bruce, you're about the same size as your father was, but, Alan, here, well," she said as she took his dick in hand, "Alan, well, this young man needs to use this and I'm just the one he can use it on. Have you ever had a woman before, Alan?"

I stood there stunned. My mother was offering him to fuck her. Incredible. I realized that she didn't have a man in her life ever since my father died and I thought she didn't date much because of me so, well, weird as it was, I could understand that she was probably just as horny as we were.

"No, ma'am, not yet but it's something I sure want to do."

"Well, now's you're chance," she said as she turned and put her head and shoulders on the kitchen table and spread her stance. It opened her plump pussy lips a bit and I could see how wet she was inside.

Alan looked at me, rolled his eyes and moved right up behind my mom and began pushing into her.

"Mmm, oh, yes, Alan, nice and big, yes, my boy, you're gonna be a popular young man, yes you will," my mother moaned.

I stood there, naked, in our kitchen as I watched my best friend fucking my mother from behind. His fat, long cock slipped in and out of her as he thrust back and forth and she moaned, "Mmm, mmm, so good, yes, oh, you're making me so hot, Alan, so damn hot. Come over here, Bruce, give me that," and I stepped toward her and she took my dick and pulled me to her mouth and began sucking me.

I may have hesitated before but, well, with my dick being sucked, I was a goner for sure, I loved how it felt and knew then that I was on to discovering what everyone loved so much about sex, nothing, nothing at all felt better.

And, it felt so good that it was only a couple of minutes before I was cumming in my mother's mouth. She didn't stop but she did slow down just gently, slowly sucking on me as Alan kept going.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.