Diamonds in the Rough - Cover

Diamonds in the Rough

Copyright© 2012 by mostera1

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 'Diamonds' is a multiple chapter story. It is a profoundly different and unusual romance. Because of this stories unique nature, it requires the reader to have the willingness to accept an odd and very rare relationship. 'Diamonds' calls for an open mind, and an unlocked heart. If you can do those two things, I think you will enjoy it! The selected categories are for all the chapters!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Tear Jerker   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Major heard the faint click, and came out from the shadows. He stared at the door and cocked his head at the noises emanating from the room. He didn't understand the sounds, but he instinctively knew that all was well. The Belgian took his position and lay down in front of the entryway. He rested his head on his crossed paws and closed his eyes. Ever alert, the dog's ears twitched periodically in the air and listened for anything that would disturb his family. Woe to anyone who would dare cross his path.

Lynn walked into the room and headed for the bed. He turned and smiled as Sam closed the door. She swiftly hobbled over and threw her cane onto the bed, grasped Lynn by the arms and pulled him into her. She stroked his hair and studied his face. She memorized every curve, every line, every edge, and every mark. As she drank in his beauty, her pussy moistened, and with the joy of new love said, "Never in my wildest, most provocative dreams did I ever expect or want to be in the same bed with a man. Then you, my princess, entered my life and changed my whole world."

She caressed his smooth cheek and continued, "I thought I'd lost everything when Alexis cheated on me. Now I realize that was just the prelude to finding you.

"When I first saw you at the bar crying your eyes out, I smirked when you wiped your nose on your sleeve. I thought to myself, 'how typical of a man not to be prepared.'

"But, when I saw your tears, I knew the sadness you felt was all too real. Why? Because I felt it in here," she said as she placed his hand on her heart.

"I wanted to help you, because I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do. I just didn't know in that fateful moment when I tossed that packet of tissue your way, it would lead here. I love you so much, and I am ready to start our new journey, I hope a 'forever journey' with you my princess."

Sam's lips met his and they shared a luxuriously long kiss. Lynn broke the kiss, and took her hand and placed it on his heart.

He stared into her eyes and hesitatingly said, "For eight years I lived with a piece-of-shit user. Five years into that relationship, I realized he was just using me, and it scared me Sam, it scared me to death. I didn't care because," Lynn took a deep breath, "I ... didn't ... want ... to be ... alone. I loved having someone at my side, and it didn't matter if Eric loved me or not, the fear of being by myself was too great, so I silently endured. The sad irony of it was when he left, I realized, I was already alone, because there never was any true companionship, just sex and lies."

Lynn lowered his head, "I was a wimp, plain and simple. When Eric broke up with me and I heard him say those awful things, even though I knew he didn't love me, I was devastated when he wanted to leave. It was as if I were in a daze.

"I tried to talk him out of it; I would have said anything to change his mind, anything," there was a pause as Lynn took another deep breath, "yet it was to no avail. He left, and for two months I was a pitiful wreck and I wallowed in self-pity.

"Then I had a reverie. I dreamed of you my knight, and like you, never in my wildest fantasy did I ever conceive that my forever love could be a woman.

"The afternoon that packet of tissues hit me, my life was changed forever." Lynn said as he caressed her cheek with his hand, "'Je suis infiniment reconnaissante que je vous ai rencontré mon amour.'"

Sam smiled and said, "I am sure 'mademoiselle' that what you said was lovely, but damn it Lynn — you know I don't speak French!" as her smile turned into a chuckle.

"I said 'monsieur', I am eternally grateful I met you my love," Lynn said, batting his eyes and snuggling into her bosom.

Sam reached down and pulled her lover up. They shared a tender kiss, and with a gentle hug the exploration of foreign territory began. The experts of gay love looked deeply into each other's eyes, and began to stoke the fires of their lust.

The former butch, with help from her 'princess' eased down onto the bed. She motioned for him to sit at her side. When he sat, Sam took his hand kissed it and placed the open palm onto the small swell of her breast. Lynn looked into her hooded eyes and gently rubbed her soft mound of pleasure. His knight shuddered at the touch. He rolled her nipple through the fabric of her shirt. Lynn's thumb and forefinger felt Sam's knob come to attention. With each caress, his cock throbbed and grew with fervent anticipation of the unknown.

Lynn effortlessly unbuttoned her top, and when the last button was free he placed his hands at her shoulders underneath her now open shirt and slowly pushed the covering off letting it fall onto the bed behind his woman. He gently cupped her now very naked breasts and was amazed at how soft her skin was, yet so muscular too. It was the best of both worlds he thought. He leaned in for a closer look, then he gazed up and she nodded her approval. Lynn flicked his tongue at her pink tip, and it tightened with his touch. Sam sighed when she felt his hot breath on her erect tit. His hand gently circled her other nipple as he surrounded her pink tip with his lips. Sam threw her head back and moaned with pleasure. He released his hold and came up for air. Lynn stared into her veiled eyes and drank in her handsomeness. His finger traced along her abdominal muscles as he outlined each individual muscle. She giggled at his playfulness as her own desire took hold.

Sam quickly removed his shirt. She stared at his chest, put her hand on his hairless skin and rubbed all around his nipples. She moved her mouth over his chest and took his nipple in her mouth and gently nibbled. Lynn shivered with pleasure as goose bumps formed on his skin. Sam used her teeth, pulled on his nipple and stretched the skin taut. Lynn moaned in ecstasy at this new and different sensation. Suddenly Sam released him and she slithered up to his waiting mouth. The warmth between her legs cried for attention.

Sam and Lynn, both of whom were experienced only in gay sex up to that moment, discovered that with each other they could create a lusty fire that began to blaze so hot that even the sun's inferno was as cold as an Arctic blizzard by comparison. Their combined heat was so intense that it melted the past and their old ways, and together they hammered and shaped a new bond forged with unconditional love and tempered by the strength of commitment.

Sam told Lynn to stand up, she unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. She smiled at his shiny baby blue panties, and commented on how they matched his eyes. Her brown eyes grew wide as his pole of lust pushed out the nylon fabric. Lynn stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside. He seized the moment and placed her hand on his erection. Sam did not flinch as it jumped at her touch and she gently rubbed it through the gossamer thin material. She felt the warmth of her man as his knees buckled. This new awareness of the power that Lynn was surrendering to her caused her pussy to pulse with desire.

Reluctantly, she removed her hand, and with desire in her voice, Sam commanded: "Lynn, I want you to take your panties off — slowly. I want you to tantalize me; I want you to feel naked and helpless to resist me."

His brow damp with sweat, Lynn got up and placed his thumb and fingers on his panties elastic band. He seductively pulled the panties away from his hips in preparation to push them to the floor. His cock cried for escape as Lynn smiled demurely at Sam. He flitted his eyelashes, turned away and with the practiced grace of a stripper sensuously lowered his panties. Sam looked on in awe as her man's buttocks came into view. His skin looked so soft and inviting. She licked her lips in anticipation of what lay on the other side. Lynn glanced over his shoulder and batted his eyes. Sam moaned and pulled on her nipples. Her hand went beneath her own panties and she furiously massaged her hot womanhood to soothe the raging tempest.

Lynn saw her arousal and elegantly danced backwards, as he shook his ass for her pleasure. When he got within arm's reach, Sam reached out and with the tips of her fingers caressed his butt. Her hands danced around the soft curve where cheek meets leg. She cupped each mound and was enraptured by his smooth skin. His softness made her swoon. Her fingers found his hips and she turned him around. His panties were held up only by his burgeoning member. Lynn stepped back and pulled the panties off his cock and swiftly brought them down. His penis sprang out to full attention and Sam gasped with delight.

"OMG, it is so different than anything I have ever seen before. It looks so firm, yet the tip seems soft. May I touch it?"

"Please do my knight; I ache for your caress."

Sam reached out and grasped his shaft. Lynn groaned at her touch. Her experience with dildos showed as she expertly stroked his cock. She gave it many pulls before she stopped and pulled him closer. She lifted his penis up and studied it carefully. It was all Lynn could do to keep standing. Sam felt a faint heart beat and soon became infatuated with his hairless cock. She cupped his balls, and teased the head of his penis with her finger. He moaned again as her fingers gently squeezed his bulb. She was right! Its head was soft and spongy, but also so very warm, and so much different than the cold piece of plastic she was used to. Her thoughts became naughty as she remembered the 'special' dildo in her toy box.

"Do you enjoy what I am doing to your cock?"

"Y-y-yes, it feels so good, I don't want it to end. You stroke it so well Sam, ohh, yeah, just like that." He moaned as she began to rub him again. "Oh yeah, play with my balls, that's it, I can't believe how you make me fee ... OMG where did you learn to do that. Uggh, yeah, yeah, keep doing that. Oh god, Sam, it feels so fucking good. Are you sure you never worked a man before?" He loudly moaned as his knees buckled for a second time as she masterfully worked on his throbbing erection.

"You are my first real cock; however, my princess, I have many years of experience with dildos and toys. I am simply applying what I know and you are benefiting from it," she explained

"I sure the fuck am! Unggh, yeah. I accidentally —OH FUCK ... yeah, keep doing that — umm found your toy box when you were in the hospital. Unggh, more, more, wh-what, oh Sam, Sam!" Lynn yelled in dismay as she suddenly stopped.

Sam surprised by his words asked, "What do you mean you found my toy box?"

She laughed heartily when he told the story of the vacuum cleaner versus the strap on harness. But when he asked her about the cut up red dildo, Sam stopped smiling and explained that it was the one Brittany used on Alexis. Sam had taken great pleasure in cutting it up. She kept a few pieces as a reminder of her betrayed love.

Then, deliberately, without revealing her intent, Sam looked into Lynn's blue eyes, grabbed his cock, and suddenly pulled his cock into her mouth, and held him there.

"SAM!" he exclaimed at the shock of her mouth surrounding his dick. He couldn't believe that she had done that, and so forcefully too. Lynn played with her hair as she started to move her head back and forth on his turgid shaft. He was in ecstasy.

Sam was surprised herself at her sudden desire to have him in her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the tip, and enjoyed the texture and pulsing warmth; she felt him buck when she took her tongue and stuck it in the slit at the tip. Sam had done this many times with her toys, but getting a real, human reaction to her ministrations caused her pussy to soak her underwear.

"Oh my, this is so hot! I can feel his cock swell with each stroke. I wonder what would happen if I did this."

Sam sucked on his manhood. She felt her cheeks collapse around it and Lynn threw his head back and cried out loudly. His response caused her womanhood to throb and pulse, her nipples clenched hard, the tips turned dark with desire. Sam's clit appeared from under its sheath, and demanded to be heard. Sam fought her heightened arousal and focused all of her attention on Lynn's cock. He became more vocal with each stroke. Sam knew what was going to happen next. Was she ready for it, or should she wait for later?

"Sam, I'm getting close, you better stop or I'll spew in your mouth. Oh god Sam, your sucking is superb, oh yeah," he softly cried as her tongue danced on the tender spot.

Sam reluctantly removed her mouth from him: she wanted his first climax to be inside her pussy. She brought her brown eyes up and looked into his eyes. His eyes showed no disappointment. He smiled, leaned down and kissed her. His cock pulsed noticeably as their intertwined tongues danced.

Lynn broke the kiss and said incredulously, "You sucked my cock better than any guy I know— and I'm not just saying that. Gads, Sam, you had some fantastic tricks that sent me through the roof! But now, my knight, it is my turn to explore your hidden treasure."

Sam watched with anticipation and a growing desire, as Lynn got down on his knees before her and carefully pulled her underwear down. He was amazed how her pubic hair was so neatly trimmed. He would laugh hard later when he learned it is called a 'landing strip.' With each tug of her undergarment, more of Sam's pussy was exposed. His eyes followed the crease down to her opening.

He looked at the folds of her womanhood, and thought,

'A Butterfly! It looks like the wings of a butterfly!'

He was cautious around her injured knee, but soon she was free. Sam smiled wantonly at him and opened her left leg as far as it would go exposing all that she was for him to see. Lynn was fascinated at the sight. He had never seen a woman's pussy live before. Not once did he ever think he would be interested seeing the female sex organ, much less of making a close examination of one. He realized how wrong his assumption had been, as his cock became harder than steel at the sight. Lynn's eyes drank in the sight of her womanhood while he pondered his next move.

He demurely asked, "Show me — show me how to pleasure you, I want to learn all there is to give you as much as you just gave me. Please tell me, show me now."

Sam didn't say a word, as her hands dropped down to her wet hot pussy. She seductively spread her lips and opened the wings of her butterfly. Lynn stared in awe as Sam's finger centered inside the moist crevice as she teasingly circled her hood and entrance with her finger's tip. Lynn was mesmerized as a small little button began to show from underneath the veiled opening. Lynn knew it was her clitoris. He was thrilled as he watched it bloom and was stunned by its size. The clit's he had seen in pictures were never this big. Lynn was yet again impressed with his woman.

Sam slowly moved her fingers into her wetness, and pushed a finger deep inside the hot steamy tunnel. She massaged the inner walls, and moaned with delight as Lynn moved to get a closer look. She took her finger out, and with slow determination raised it to her mouth and licked her juices off. The sight of Sam licking her finger was all Lynn needed. He began to run his finger up and down her slit, as he gently spread her wings with his other hand. He felt her moist heat and it sent electric shocks through his spine.

He inhaled her scent and became more aroused. 'Tuna my ass; she smells more like a ripe grape tomato, and I love tomatoes.' Lynn got closer and inhaled even deeper. 'Buttermilk, that's it: sweet musky buttermilk. I have to taste her.'

Sam was unprepared when Lynn began to lick her pussy. Her ass involuntarily clenched, lifting her torso up off the bed while the muscles in her neck contracted pulling her head back at the touch of his tongue. She brought her hand to her mouth and bit down on it.

"OMG! Lynn, you're driving me insane. Where did you learn to eat pussy? Yeah, oh yeah, right there, shit. OMG, I never felt that before, how did you ... ugh, ugh, shit," Sam cried as she grabbed her lover's long blond hair holding him captive between her legs.

Lynn inwardly smiled, 'this is better than ass — way better. So many nooks and crannies to explore and lick, and the tastes are phenomenal.'

He continued to investigate her inner walls when he flattened his long tongue and lapped his way up to her hooded jewel. Sam was completely lost in a world of intense pleasure as Lynn curled his tongue around her clit, and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Sam cried, "this ... isn't ... possible ... FUUUCK I'M CUMMING ALREADY! Shiiit, right there, OMG, yes, Arrrrrggh, yes, Oh fuck, left, left, yes, up, no, down, right there, yes, YES that's it I'm CUMMING Againnnnnn," Sam convulsed as the second intense orgasm overtook her. She couldn't control herself anymore as her sexual center had actually become too sensitive, "Okay, okay, okay! That's enough for now — shit, shit."

Sam cried as she let out a big breath, and then collapsed exhausted back down on the bed with a smile, 'I never knew; I never knew it could be this quick and SO intense. FUCK!'

Lynn was pleased at the ecstasy he had given his handsome knight. His highly flexible tongue drove her wild, and when she climaxed he was surprised when she spurted; but the flavor of her juices were so good, 'a little salty, almost like cum but much thinner, ' he mused.

He was attempting to give her a third climax when he heard her groan "Enough." She pulled him up, and kissed him.

"That's enough for now; I need to rest. But that was more pleasure than I've ever felt before," she said with a sigh.

She tasted herself on his lips, and suddenly she got her second wind, and she felt a desperate need to have his cock inside her.

"Help me up," Sam told Lynn. He carefully got her to her feet. "Lay down on your back my princess; it's time to make love."

"I thought you needed to rest? And what about your knee?"

"I changed my mind. Let's find out how my knee is doing. Scoot your pretty ass to the edge of the bed and open your legs," she demanded in a husky voice.

Lynn smiled as he scooted down; he practically swooned when Sam bent down and took his still hard cock in her mouth and sucked him to an even more engorged state. Once she was satisfied, Sam carefully turned around and backed up over his erection. Lynn grabbed her slender hips and positioned her pussy directly above his cock. Sam grabbed her cane tightly and slowly impaled herself on his cock.

"Oh yeah, you feel so good inside; fuck, your cock is so hot, and, and alive in me. OMG, it feels fucking fantastic!"

Lynn was amazed by the heat he felt as he entered her. As her natural lubrication enveloped his cock, he swore her juices were an aphrodisiac that heightened the sensation ten-fold. He gently pulled Sam's ass cheeks open and beheld in awe her rosebud clench and relax with each long stroke. He watched his cock as it glided in and out of her pussy. With every upstroke her slit grabbed his cock so hard that it looked like it turned inside out. Between her ass, her pussy's heat, and the smell of her juices, Lynn was in heaven, and he loudly moaned his approval. Yet he sensed something was wrong with his beloved.

Sam's movements began to slow. Even using her cane for support, the pain from her knee became too much for her to bear. Reluctantly, she had to pull off her lover. Sam gingerly sat down next to Lynn.

"My princess, I don't want you to get any ideas, but for the time being you'll have to be on top, until my knee gets better."

"I understand. I felt you wince and I became concerned. Still ... if this is what it's like with you hurt, I can't wait for you to get better my love. You were great, my handsome woman, simply outstanding."

"Thanks love, but I need you inside me," Sam cooed as she lay down on the bed. "You are so fucking hot, get that hard piece of meat inside me now!"

Sam slowly opened her legs. Lynn firmly grabbed each one, and carefully held them. He slowly moved his cock head to her wet opening. He placed her left leg on his shoulder and teased her clit with his cock. She moaned and moved her head side to side with each pass he made. Every third or fourth circle he stuck his throbbing penis in her pussy a couple of inches then pulled it out and unmercifully tortured her again.

He did this for several minutes until she hoarsely cried, "No more, no more!, Give it to me; give it to me NOW!!"

At her words, Lynn plunged his blood engorged cock deep into her pussy and began to move in a slow steady rhythm. Sam's moans became louder and more urgent. And where in the past she always had to finger her clit to get off, now his stiff cock was all she needed.

"UNNGH, OH SHIT, faster, faster, that's it, deeper, give it to me, fill me, ARRRGHH!" Sam cried out as she came in buckets.

Lynn groaned with Sam's orgasm, as her pussy clenched his manhood hard. That was all the trigger he needed, as he bellowed, "I'M CUMMINGGGGG, arggh, arggh, ungh, ungh." His cock pulsed again and again, filling her pussy with his cum. Both lovers were completely spent. Lynn, after a few moments pulled out of her pussy with a wet pop as his juices spilled onto the bed.

"Help me up, so I can clean myself," Sam said as she felt their fluids leak out of her now raw pussy.

"Nope. Lie back down; you are in for a treat." Lynn smiled as he bent down and began to lap his juices from her pussy. Sam groaned and cried in blissful ecstasy as he cleaned her with his tongue. He wiggled his tongue through every fold cleaning their juices and greedily swallowing the hot steamy liquid lust. Lynn reveled in the tasty treat, as Sam orgasmed again, and again. Lynn got up after her fifth climax and smiled as he watched his knight's heavy breathing slow back down to normal. Sam, barely able to focus, reached for him, grabbed his arm and pulled him into her. She kissed their juices off his lips as she gently opened his mouth with her tongue and licked their remnants off him. She enjoyed the mix of his and her juices. Completely spent, the two lovers drifted into a blissful sleep.


When they awoke it was after eleven. Lynn looked at Sam next to him in the bed and smiled. He couldn't believe that he'd actually had mind-blowing sex with a woman. He stared at her face, and watched her breathe. He remembered in the hospital being hypnotized by the rhythm of her breathing. Lynn ran his hand through her short black hair, and caressed her cheek. Her mouth curled into a smile when she opened her eyes and saw him gazing at her.

"Ah! My knight awakens. How do you feel? Did you enjoy taking my cherry?" he asked with a smile.

Sam laughed and said, "As much as you enjoyed taking mine, I'm sure. And I couldn't feel any better my princess — I can't believe how happy I am at this moment. I don't want this to end."

"It won't, my woman, but where do we go from here?"

"Well, since you are already here, that solves problem number one. Problem number two is simple: you move your things from the spare room into 'our' bedroom. But as for problem number three, that's up to you, and only you."

"What problem is that Sam?"

"Getting the rest of your stuff from your apartment, then canceling your lease, and moving your sexy ass here with me permanently," she said with a loving laugh.

"I don't think that is a problem; I'd rather think of it as a blessing," he replied as he leaned down and kissed her hard.

There was a scratch at the door. Lynn got up to see what it was, although he pretty much knew what to expect. When he opened the door, Major bounded into the room and jumped onto the bed with his mistress. She looked at the dog and smiled. She took his head into her hands and lovingly stroked his fur. Lynn walked back over and sat down alongside them. Major repeatedly pawed at Lynn. The small man grasped the big dog's paw, and when he did, Major looked over at Sam, and whimpered.

"I'm not mad at you boy," Sam said with love. "You knew all along what to do. We were the idiots. Thank you Major," and they both gave the dog a huge hug.


Sam and Lynn settled down to life together. The next day he called his landlord and was able to cancel his lease with minimal penalties, then he and Sam discussed a redesign of the house, including finishing a portion of the basement for his office. Sam smiled, and readily agreed to his creative ideas for making the house even more attractive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.