Diamonds in the Rough - Cover

Diamonds in the Rough

Copyright© 2012 by mostera1

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 'Diamonds' is a multiple chapter story. It is a profoundly different and unusual romance. Because of this stories unique nature, it requires the reader to have the willingness to accept an odd and very rare relationship. 'Diamonds' calls for an open mind, and an unlocked heart. If you can do those two things, I think you will enjoy it! The selected categories are for all the chapters!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Tear Jerker   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Curled up on the back porch eyes closed, Major enjoyed the warmth of the afternoon sun. Ears twitched at a very faint rustle, SNAP! In a flash the canine's long legs propelled him swiftly towards the huge silver maple, the squirrel wise to the dog's tricks quickly ascended the tree chittering at the hapless dog. Major his jaws snapping jumped up the tree and loudly protested the angry rodent's presence in 'his' domain. The squirrel climbed higher up into the branches. He looked down and flicked his tail at the hapless dog continuing to vocally disapprove the invasion of 'his' domain. With one last grunt, Major's intended prey turned and crawled into the waiting nest at the top of the tree. Major satisfied with a job well done, turned and ran back to the house. He stood patiently and waited for the door to open.

Lynn watched the amusing show from the kitchen window. When it ended, he went over and praised the 'guard' dog through the screen. Lynn told Major to sit, and when the dog did, he opened the door to let him in.

Lynn sat back down at the table, and sipped on the cold grapefruit juice and picked up his pencil again. Writing the number '1' in the last box of the little book that he'd picked up in the puzzle section of his local bookstore, he put his pencil down. "Finished, only eighty-seven more to go."

'Another Sudoku puzzle bites the dust.' He thought with satisfaction.

Major made a low growl, Lynn looked at his watch. "Right on schedule."

He put the empty glass down, and headed to the front door. Major's head cocked as Lynn sashayed to the main entrance. The dog's hackles went up at the sound of letters being dropped into the mailbox. Major looked at Lynn and with pleading eyes begged for permission to attack the intruder.

"Easy Major, easy," Lynn said, patting the dog on the head. "Good boy." Lynn raised his hand and gave the hand signal to sit, then palm facing the dog; stay.

Major complied as instructed. Lynn opened the door and reached into the mailbox pulling out four letters, and several sales bills. He closed the door, and walked to the table. He separated the mail and placed each piece into the appropriate pile to make it quicker for Sam to go through when she got home later this week.

He gazed at his watch again, "Time to go Major, I'll see you in a few hours."

Lynn threw the dog a biscuit and picked up his light blue spring jacket off the chair back. Before he could get an arm in the sleeve, whimsical music began to play. Opening the jacket pocket, the voice of Olivia Newton-John filled the room.

I ... heard ... that you're on your own now, Sooo am I, I'm living alone now; I was wrong, so were you; what will you do?

"Unbelievable," Lynn said, taking the phone out of his jacket, "This is the third time today she's called." Lynn wondered what Sam could want now. "Ten phone calls in two days, this is getting ridiculous Major. Why did I agree to do this?" He muttered at the puzzled dog.

Are you glad to be free? Are you feeling lost just like me? Longing for compa...

"Hello Sam; what now? It's only been three hours." Lynn tried to sound upset, but he really wasn't, he enjoyed talking with his 'butch' bud.

"Umm, Hello? is this Lynn Jacobs?"

Lynn stunned at the deep baritone coming through the earpiece, quickly glancing at his phone, he looked at the number displayed to make sure it was Sam's.

"Who is this, and where did you get this phone?" Lynn said lowering his voice to in a vain attempt to sound tough.

"I understand your reservations in answering my question." The baritone voice said sounding sincere. "Let me explain. My name is Jackson Brantley, I work with Sam Weatherly. Sam was hurt today on the job. Her injuries are not life threatening, however; she is pretty banged up. She had you listed as an emergency contact person."

Lynn slumped into the dining room chair, tears welling up.

"Lynn, Lynn are you still there?"

Lynn took a deep breath, "Yes Mr. Brantley I'm here." Lynn choking back tears asked, "Wh ... wh ... what happened to Sam, how is she?"

The femininity of Lynn's voice startled Jackson. He was flabbergasted, 'This is the guy Sam raves about?'

Jackson composed himself, "Calm down, calm down Lynn — Sam won't die. She has a broken kneecap, bruised ribs, a sprained wrist, and some facial contusions. We were walking back to our rigs after break. We heard a loud banging and clanging. We looked behind us and there was a forklift on its side, and a stack of six inch pipes heading for us."

He took a deep breath, "We moved out of the way, but ... Alvarez froze." Jackson, vainly trying to control his tears, continued. "We yelled at him to get out of the way. Then Sam realized he wouldn't make it, she ... she..." The big man's voice finally broke, "ran over and pushed him out of the way. One of the pipes just clipped her knocking her to the ground." Both men were openly crying. "Before I could get ... to her, the last ... fucking pipe hit a rut, changed direction and ran over her leg. Her scream was ... God damn it hurt so much to hear her pain, Lynn." Jackson sniffled as he took another deep breath. "Thank goodness she passed out. When I finally got there, her right leg below the knee was twisted funny. It looked like her leg was broken."

"Oh NOOOO," cried Lynn, "Where is she Mr. Brantley? Please, please, please, where is she!"

"Easy Lynn, easy; she was transported to Deaconess Hospital in Evansville. I just talked with our foreman, Max, a few minutes ago. That's when I found out her it was her kneecap that was broken not her leg. He also told me that she is in surgery right now for her knee. According to Max, once the surgery is complete, they will determine what to do next. I did overhear a nurse say that Sam will probably be transported to University Hospital in Cincinnati after surgery."

"Any idea when Mr. Brantley?"

"I would think in a few hours Lynn. University is close to home, and they will be able to take care of her better from what I overheard. Oh, by the way Lynn, please call me Jackson. Mr. Brantley was my father."

"What about when she gets out of the hospital?"

"Based on what I saw," Jackson shuddered, "she won't be walking for at least a week. I don't know what kind of care she will need at home."

"Thank you Jackson. Please let me know when they get ready to move her. Can you do that for me?" Lynn sniveled.

"Yeah, will do Lynn. Sorry we had to meet under such terrible circumstances. Sam likes telling us all about you. She is really happy that you came into her life."

"She does? She is?" Lynn, through his tears, blushed at Jackson's words.

"Yes, she always smiles talking about her 'gay' boyfriend," Jackson chuckled.

Lynn perked up at his words and with his unique femininity replied, "Sam is special to me too. She's my favorite 'butch' girlfriend."

Jackson laughed at Lynn's tone and words. If he didn't know better, he would've sworn these two were in love. He heard the fondness in Sam's voice, and now he heard the same thing in Lynn's.

Before Jackson could say another word Lynn gaily replied, "But my dear Mr. Brantley, Sam is a 'she', and I like only 'he's.'"

Jackson snickered at the gay man's soprano voice, "I understand completely; I am sure Sam feels the same way, except in reverse, and I told you to call me Jackson."

"Sorry Jackson, just trying to brighten up the dark mood. Thanks again; let me know when you hear something."

"Will do, goodbye Lynn."

Lynn pushed end on his cell phone, and slumped into the chair, "Oh Sam, I need your strong shoulders, and you need my smile." Burying his face into his hands Lynn wept anew.

Major looked at Lynn and began to whimper. Lynn through his sobs heard the Belgian cry and called him over. Major sat by Lynn's side, and placed his head on Lynn's thigh. He gazed into the chestnut eyes and unexpectedly saw sadness and pain. Lynn gasped at the sight, and began to quietly moan. Major hearing the soft whine leapt up, and licked the sad man's face. For the next ten minutes, gay man and dog comforted each other.

Finally, Lynn dried his eyes, and after a few moments opened his laptop; with a few keystrokes he was scanning the myriad of sites on severe knee injuries and their care. He book-marked a few, and then called Shelly at Gigi's letting her know what happened to Sam. Shelly asked Lynn if she and Annie could do anything. Lynn grateful for the offer; told her to hang tight. If they needed anything he would call.

Shelly sad that Sam was hurt, ended the call then looked at the phone and quietly repeated Lynn's words, "Thanks Shelly, if we need anything, we'll let you know." Shelly walked over to Annie and whispered in her ear, "He said, 'We will let you know?' You know what that could mean Annie?"

Annie having heard most of the conversation continued to stare into space ignoring her lover's comment. She picked up her full glass and took a very long swallow. As she set the glass down, Annie looked at Shelly, and asked for another. Shelly chuckled taking the empty glass from her lover. As she reached for the whiskey, Shelly started to hum a song.

'It's a Small World After All'


Lynn determined, based on his findings that the best way to help Sam was to move into her home temporarily and care for her, until she was able to walk comfortably on her own. He figured it would be a week or two at the most. Lynn wouldn't tell Sam. He knew she would protest. He decided to appeal to her from a monetary and practical standpoint.

'That will confuse her, ' he hoped. Lynn also believed that it was easier to beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission.

Lynn checked out the spare room, and its sofa-bed. He decided it would be fine for a few weeks. Lynn called his clients, and cancelled his remaining appointments. It was already Wednesday, so he only had to reschedule two days worth of meetings. Lynn went to his apartment, and brought what he needed back to Sam's. She and Major were stuck with him now. Suddenly Lynn heard his phone. He hurried into the living room.

I ... find ... the days hard to face now Empty rooms...

This time it was a safe and simple, "Hello, Lynn Jacobs here."

"Hi Lynn," Sam softly said, woozy from all the medications.

"SAM! Sam, how are you doing? How are you feeling, where's Jackson? When are you..."

Sam cut off his excitement. "Been better Lynn, been better. How's Major?"

"He's fine Sam, answer my questions please?" he implored his friend.

Sam haltingly began to answer Lynn's questions.

"The surgery went find, I'm bandaged up, and so full of painkillers that I haven't a care in the world, my love. They are supposed to transport me to University Hospital within the hour.

"I told Jackson to get home to his wife. I dazzled a cute nurse into getting my phone. I needed to talk to you, and let you know I'm okay. Can you call my parents, and let them know what happened?"

"Certainly Sam, that is number one on my 'to do list' after I'm done talking with you. I will make sure they know you are being well cared for."

Sam yawned; the painkillers were having the desired effect.

Sam's voice became a whisper, "Thank you for doing that. Umm, Lynn? Can you come to the hospital tomorrow, I want to talk about Major, and ... and ... I would like your company."

"Absolutely my dear, absolutely," not telling Sam that he had 'moved' into her place. Lynn said good-bye and closed the phone. He thought back to their conversation and his eyes lit up.

Did she say, 'my love'? No, I must have misunderstood her. She couldn't have said that," Lynn rubbed his hands through his hair, looked at Major and went to work clearing off the table; he was still trying to recall her exact words. Lynn gave up, shrugged his shoulders, and looked on the refrigerator for Sam's parents phone number. It was right where she told him. He dialed it, and waited for an answer.

"Hello," came a forceful, yet familiar sounding female voice over the phone. Lynn knew immediately it was Sam's mom, and he smiled because he also knew where Sam gets her rugged voice.

"Hello Mrs. Weatherly, my name is Lynn Jacobs; I am a friend of your daughter, Sam."

"Hello Mr. Jacobs, is Samantha okay?" She asked with at tinge of worry.

"Sam had an accident at work yesterday. She is in the hospital but is doing fine."

Mrs. Weatherly tried to interject, but Lynn gently continued his story, and related her daughter's situation. After he finished, Lynn learned their first names; then reassured Mary Anne and Sam's father Leonard, when he joined in the conversation, that Sam was in good hands, and would make a complete recovery. Lynn inquired how Leonard's recovery was coming along. He was happy to hear good news. Lynn then explained he would be the one to help their daughter, and make sure she was well taken care of when she got home.

"What do you mean take care of her?" Mary Anne asked Lynn. She was confused because he told her, that for at least the first week or two; Sam would need someone there on a continuous basis.

"I will be moving in temporarily, to give her the help she needs." He said with a firm voice.

"Lynn, umm, you know Sam is a Lesbian?" She asked, with curiosity.

"I certainly do Mary Anne, and it doesn't matter in the least. Sam is a good friend of mine who I deeply care for. I am happy to help her out." Lynn cheerfully replied, and with the last words, his feminine side came out. He sighed as their questions subtly changed from Sam to him. Lynn spent fifteen minutes explaining how Sam and his unique relationship started. Her parents listened intently as he briefly described their meeting at Gigi's and subsequent get togethers. Once he got them to understand his and Sam's relationship as best as possible, Lynn convinced them to stay in Arizona. He reassured them he would be in touch and keep them updated on their daughter's progress.

Mary Anne hung up the phone and looked at her husband. "There is more to his story than he is letting on Leonard. I can hear it in his voice when he speaks about our daughter."

Leonard silently counted to five, then she continued, "He says he is gay, but there was a lot of emotion in his voice when he spoke about our Samantha. Something is up, and I intend to find out. When she is feeling better in a few weeks, we are going to have a serious mother, daughter talk."

Leonard smiled at his lovely wife. He knew, once she had her mind set there was no talking her out of it. As he had done many times before, he would simply sit back and watch as events played out. He hoped there wouldn't be too many pieces to pick up this time.


The next morning, Lynn woke up to Major's whining. He reluctantly got out of bed at the dog's insistence. Lynn walked to the door and let Major out. He went to the bathroom, grabbed his towel and placed it on the closed toilet seat. He turned on the shower, and stepped into the cascading waterfall. Lynn started contemplating what to do after visiting Sam later today.

It was a fairly easy decision. He would give her house a thorough cleaning and make sure her bedroom was spotless and ready for her return. Content with his decision, he climbed out of the shower and toweled off.

Lynn dried his hair and dressed in a bright blue top with dark slacks. He put his hair up into a pony-tail, then adjusted his eyeliner to make sure his blue eyes sparkled. Lynn stopped at a florist and picked out a nice bouquet of roses for Sam. He wasn't sure a 'butch' would like it but he didn't want to see her without some small gift to give her. Lynn wondered if he should have gotten chocolates instead. Regardless, Lynn hoped it would brighten her day.

"Besides," he snickered, 'if she doesn't like them, she can always torment me about it.' he thought as he looked at the beautiful bouquet.

Lynn approached her room with trepidation. He was worried he would bawl like a baby when he saw Sam. Cautiously he peered into room 314, and almost immediately Lynn's heart skipped several beats.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.