Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 7: Experimentation into transformation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Experimentation into transformation - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Adam had pocketed $11900.00 from the sale of both of Peggy's litters, it was then that he decided that by selling Peggy's offspring he surmised that if he could get two or maybe three litters a year from her then he would be on easy street. He still loved his wife but all he saw was the dollar signs.

The only other thing that worried him was that he didn't know if Peggy would come into heat again or how often she would go into heat over the period of a year. After her first litter it had taken seven months for her to come into her second heat. With the changes that had taken place in her reproductive organs it was impossible for either a man or their dogs to copulate with her unless she was on heat.

When Adam walked into the kitchen for breakfast a week after the pups were sold he found Peggy was standing by the sink stark naked, drinking coffee. It was no surprise for him to find Peggy naked, because Peggy rarely wore clothes in the house and the back yard.

However what did surprise him was that she had grown a fine covering of brown hair over the area of her body from just below her navel to her upper thighs.

"Peggy what would you think about us selling this house and purchasing a farm outside the city limits?" he asked.

'Why not, I think it's a marvellous idea?" She replied. "Besides it will give me more freedom to roam about naked like this."

A week later Adam put their home on the market at the asking price of $750000.00. The sale realised $700000.00 of which he lost $35000.00 in charges, which left him with$665000.00.

Adam found a 140-acre farm with a five bedroom house, a large barn, stables, and several smaller assorted buildings and sheds that would have various other uses.

The farm had been abandoned for some months, and was void of any animals. The farm was owned by a corporation and it was up for sale to the highest bidder, because the corporation was losing money, all the assets had to be liquidated and the property had to be sold to whoever wanted it.

Adam offered the owners of the property $128000.00 which was accepted leaving them with $537000.00 out of their house sale.

Soon after they moved in and were settled into their normal routine; Lightening and Duke were sniffing and licking Peggy even though she wasn't in heat. Watching Peggy and the two dogs always excited Adam and Peggy was always happy to fellate him any time he wanted her to.

Adam had three of the smaller out buildings modified and converted into dog kennels, where lightning and duke could be locked away thus allowing him to choose which one he would let Peggy mate with. He also decided that he would need a doctor's or a veterinarian's help, one who wouldn't frown on Peggy's sexual activities.

So once his computer was set up he went online into an underground site that specifically catered to bestiality where he found a listing for a Dr Megan Davies PhD in medicine and a PhD in veterinary science. But due to her illegal practices and activities she had been disbarred so she had taken her equipment and notes and fled. Her advertisement listed her as a specialist in DNA experimentation.

When he phoned her she was sceptical and afraid of being turned in to police. Adam reassured her that what he had in mind was also illegal. Before he hung up the phone he asked her if they could meet for coffee, to discuss something that she might be interested in.

"Yes, we can meet?" was Megan's reply.

Three days later Adam and Megan were sitting in a secluded corner booth in a local café having coffee. Half way through their coffee Adam produced a series of photos that he had taken during Peggy's second delivery of pups.

Megan's stared in disbelief as she stared at the photo arrangement. Her voice was shaky as she asked, Are these real or are they doctored and touched up?" 'They certainly are real and not touched up," Adam replied. He also told her about the changes in Peggy's anatomy, that her vulva was similar to that of a canine bitch although somewhat larger.

Shortly after meeting he went on to explain what had been happening over the previous eighteen months, and the two litters of puppies.

"Who is the woman in these photos?" Megan asked.

"Peggy my wife." Adam replied. "So are you interested?" he asked.

Adam saw Megan's eyes light up at the possibilities; she was of course was still flabbergasted at what she had looked at and at what Adam was telling her.

Then when she got the chance to speak she went on to say, "Of course I am interested, who wouldn't be?"

Adam's next question was "Do you think that you come up with a formula that would work on women?"

"I have worked hard on my experiments with DNA and what you propose shouldn't be that difficult." Megan retorted.

"What will you need? Adam asked.

"Well I will need your wife's DNA and a bitch's DNA to create the new formula." She replied. "I currently have the formula for male enhancement so it shouldn't be so difficult to create one for female enhancement."

A week later Dr Megan Davies moved in with Adam and Peggy on the farm. The next day after setting up her equipment Megan drew some blood from Peggy on the pretence of testing her for diseases. She tested her blood for estrogens, progesterone and testosterone levels. She also drew blood from Adam's female puppy then mixing both DNA's, she then fed the mixture into her machine to create a new formula and she started the testing again.

Several weeks went by before she got close to success. The first test on Peggy failed miserably. Nothing changed.

The second formula test proved positive and Megan knew that she had the vaccine that she and Adam needed, so she vaccinated Peggy. The effect on Peggy's body wasn't as immediate as the test she had performed on a neighbour's dog; the test that got her censured and disbarred when her neighbour was attacked and raped by the dog.

Peggy's DNA re-write was only a 41% success; however the other 59% wasn't rewritten her womanly characteristics remained unchanged. The changes left her with ability to understand a dogs barking perfectly. Her sight was the same as it had always been her sexual needs and feelings changed. Her sense of smell became keener and more acute. Megan was shocked; she had expected the transformation to be quicker and more drastic.

The next morning when Megan examined Peggy she noticed that a lump had formed at the base of her spine.

Adam's only thoughts were how much more money he could make out of Peggy before she could no longer conceive.

As the door was open, Peggy made a dash for it and escaped into the yard. Once she was out in the yard she spread her legs and she urinated standing up. Once she finished Peggy calmly walked back inside with urine dripping from her cunt. Megan turned to Peggy and asked, "When was your last menstrual period?" "Three weeks before I got pregnant the last time," Peggy replied.

"That was eight months ago." Adam remarked.

Megan told Peggy to get up on the table and to spread her legs. Peggy did as she was told.

Megan saw that there was only a slight swelling in Peggy's vulva and knew that it wouldn't be long before she would in heat again.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this Peggy but your menstrual cycle has changed from monthly to become erratic." Megan said.

Peggy didn't have to be told that she would soon be on heat because the accompanying itch had already started. She also knew that both dogs would be vying for her cunt before long.

Peggy got off the table and stood up. And Megan said, "She's in perfect health."

On about the 7th day Peggy started feeling strange. It started out with a tingling in her sex organ, although it didn't seem to bother her too much. By the eighth day her vulva was wet and the tingling was more intense and its entrance was really swollen and super sensitive. As opposed to her first two heats she wasn't receptive to either of the dogs. Adam decided the best thing to do was to lock both dogs in their respective kennels thus giving Peggy some freedom.

Halfway into her second week of heat Megan and Adam awoke to Duke and Lightning barking. When they entered the kitchen and looked out the window they saw Peggy standing naked in front of the dog kennels with her legs spread rubbing and scratching her cunt.

Adam decided that both dogs should remain locked up until he and Megan had had their breakfast and while they were drinking their coffee they heard a commotion coming from the dogs. Looking out the window again Adam saw Peggy walking away from the kennels, heading toward the barn.

"Peggy shouldn't be roaming around out there like she is." Megan said, "Why not?" Adam asked.

"Well she is definitely coming on heat and dogs can smell a bitch in heat from miles away and the first one to get to her will certainly endeavour impregnate her." Megan replied. "And there is no guarantee that there will only be one dog."

As they watched a huge male Great Dane as rounded the corner of the barn and confronted Peggy. As she stood in front of the Great Dane with her legs spread. The dog poked his cold nose up between her legs and licked her cunt. He kept licking Peggy for several minutes before he stopped and moved behind her and licked her ass and cunt satisfying himself that she was indeed on heat.

He gave her cunt ass several more swipes with his rough tongue before he jumped up and successfully wrapped his forelegs around her waist. He immediately started humping his hips up at her, she grunted as he started thrusting his cock in short jabs at her pussy.

The huge Great Dane was squirting his hot lubricating liquid over her ass and swollen cunt as he was thrusting his pink cock in quick short jabs trying to ram his cock into her pussy.

Suddenly, the tip of his cock parted her opening and he slammed his cock full force into her, making her cry out, moving her body forward and forcing her to the ground. Peggy slowly raised herself onto her hands and knees under the weight that was on her back, he wrapped his powerful forelegs around her waist, his claws digging into her scratching her sides.

He kept fucking his long cock in and out of her; she tried getting away, unsuccessfully, as he pulled his cock back and slammed it back into her, again and again. Peggy felt it swelling inside her.

As she attempted to look back she screamed out in pain, when with one thrust he buried eight inches of his eleven inch cock into her cunt. The dog pulled back and then slammed his cock back into her again. She felt his thick knot slam against her opening. Then gripping her hips tighter he shoved his cock all the way into her, with so much force that he forced his swelling knot into her pussy and as his knot went inside her it exploded in size, and Peggy's cunt lips closed tightly behind the huge knot locking them together. The dog swung his leg over Peggy's ass leaving them ass to ass.

All the while Peggy was screaming.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.