Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 5: First Heat

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: First Heat - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Once Peggy got out from beneath Addy she went to their bedroom and took a vial of the potion from her underwear drawer and went back and knelt beside Addy. She unscrewed the vial cap, then she inserted the vial between Addis labia and let Dukes sperm fill it. Once the vial was full Peggy replaced the cap and shook the vial vigorously to completely mix the contents. When she was finished she removed the cap and consumed all of the pungent mixture.

Less than a half an hour later, it started out with a tingling in her vaginal passage. Over the next twenty minutes the tingling turned into an itch. Her whole sexual tract seemed to be several degrees hotter than the rest of her body. Her vulva grossly swelled and was all puffy and tender and gaped open. The sudden realization that she was descending into heat, excited her. Peggy was heavily on heat when Duke picked up the scent of her heat.

He entered the room and raced up behind Peggy who was already on her hands and knees waiting. He instantly went to her butt and smelled her ass Duke recognised the smell of a bitch in heat as he sniffed and licked Peggy's swollen cunt. She was disappointed when he stopped licking. Without any warning he mounted her and clamped his forelegs tightly around her middle. He had started humping his hips as soon as he had mounted.

Peggy felt his cock jabbing and poking around her vulva, not hitting the target he sought, the most vulnerable target in her body as he was spraying her ass and vulva with a hot sticky lubricating liquid. Then suddenly she felt the tip of his hot penis part her open labia, as he was squirting more of his hot lubrication into her. As he savagely speared his long penis into her, and forced the thickening at the base of his penis through the mouth of her vulva and into her.

She felt the mouth of her vulva tighten around the base of his penis, the thick base in his cock instantly exploded in size locking them together; to Peggy it felt like he had forced a baseball into her. Thus causing a tight seal as his penis started thickening and filling her vagina. Her sexual track felt so full, and tight, and his penis felt so hot.

Peggy didn't care what he was doing to her; she just didn't want it to end. She felt her insides tighten as started planting his seed inside her.

Then he pulled back briefly and thrust his powerful hindquarters forward, the pointed tip of his hard cock suddenly found the tight opening in the neck of her uterus. He pulled back slightly and with another shove she felt something deep inside her give as

His cock entered the neck of her uterus. All at once he stepped over her ass and they were locked rump to ass.

She felt his penile spasms and pulsations deep inside her, followed by jet after jet of his hot seed spraying into her and filling every corner of her womb, Peggy climaxed, as he pumped more and more his thin sperm filled semen deep inside her.

He was in total control, and she was absolutely subjugated to his will. When the realization finally hit her that she was being bred and impregnated; it suddenly

Peggy was trembling at the pure sexuality of what was being done to her. To Peggy the knot at the base of his penis still felt as big as a baseball, very hot and so tight that his knot and organ was pleasuring her insides. After about a half an hour he started to cool down and with a "pop" he jerked his penis out of her thoroughly fucked pussy.

Duke mounted Peggy s several times throughout the day.

When nightfall came Peggy's heat still hadn't abated, and as Duke seemed to be exhausted she donned a short mini-dress and disregarded the old ladies warning, she decided to go for a walk in a nearby local park, where she encountered the biggest dog she had ever seen. An extremely large Bull Mastiff. He was wide and powerful looking. He knew by Peggy's scent that she on heat.

As he approached her Peggy panicked. Then when he pushed his cold, wet nose into the mouth of her cunt and snaked his rough tongue into her opening, his tongue was more course and rougher than Dukes.

And he was rougher in his ministrations with her sex, but Peggy's heat was making my body want him very badly. Peggy was ready to run in a vain effort to escape because this big dog scared her. But her heat was controlling her, so she walked onto the grass and got on all fours and waited. He mounted her and as he landed hard on her back and wrapped his powerful forelegs around her and squeezed her hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.