Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 2: Discovery

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Discovery - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Peggy collected her senses after being raped by their dog, then standing up she removed her robe and walked to the bathroom with dukes cum running down her inner thighs. She felt dirty and violated as she stepped into the shower recess and under the flowing water and tried desperately to wash away her guilt.

In the days that followed Peggy couldn't understand why Duke followed her closely wherever she went. He was always sniffing at her ass and pussy. Then one morning it dawned on her that she was ovulating as she neared her menstrual period, it became apparent that the dog knew she was fertile.

She gave up wearing panties because duke always ripped them when he was trying get at her ass and pussy.

Adam couldn't understand why his wife always seemed too tired or not in the mood for sex. He had some disturbing thoughts about a possible affair nagging at the back of his mind until it ended with the only decision he felt he could make. Thinking he really had no choice, he did what he thought he had to do, he couldn't help himself, and he needed to know if what he suspected was true.

He took a week off work, and began his investigation. Instead of going to work, he drove to a car rental place called bombs for rent and rented a car, it was the type car that wouldn't be given a second glance by anyone. Driving home, he parked where he had a good view of the front and side door of their house. Hours went by and nothing was happening. It wasn't like the stake outs in the movies. He watched for three days, and other than letting their dog out to play and do his duty, or go to the grocery store, he saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Finally, after two days, he decided the stake out wasn't working, so he re-evaluated his plan to determine what was going on in the house all day.

Maybe Peggy wasn't feeling well, and just didn't want him to worry, or maybe she was masturbating a lot during the day for some reason. That's when he ordered wireless spy cameras for each room in the house, the kind that came with built in microphones

He bought everything he needed including what he needed to hook it all up to his PC so that everything would be stored on his hard drive.

The equipment wasn't hard to put into place once he got it. The hardest part was finding good places to hide the motion detectors and cameras where it wouldn't be noticed and still have a good view of each room. He even had a camera for the hallway. The program that was downloaded on his PC was a good one, it would show how long the cameras ran in each room, allowing him to click on a particular room so he could watch the entire contents filmed that day in that room alone, or follow the motions room by room.

When he saw the results the cameras produced, he wished he had left things as they were. When he finally sat down to watch the first recordings, he became so nauseous, he almost passed out.

He watched the living room footage showing himself leaving for work. He watched as she watched him through the sheer outer curtains on the window. He guessed to make sure he was really gone. She was wearing the short terrycloth robe that she always wore. He got the shock of a life time, almost stopping his heart dead.

It was only minutes after he had left the house that she took her robe off and Duke had her backed up against the wall in the hallway with his nose buried in her crotch. He clearly saw that she was having her cunt licked by their dog. She was looking down at him, biting her lower lip.

She pushed duke away and left the hallway and entered the spare room with the dog right behind her sniffing and licking at her ass and cunt. Once inside she stood naked in front of the dog waiting. That's when he got the shock of a life time, almost stopping his heart dead, he saw Duke jump up behind her and wrap his forelegs around her waist trying desperately to get his cock into her. She got away from him

briefly and dropped to her knees then leaned forward until she was on her hands and knees, wriggling her ass as the dog.

He could hear her making short panting sounds, a cross between a moan and a grunt, as the dog lapped furiously at her sex. He was stunned, Peggy's cunt was drenched and dripping, even her inner thighs were glistening with the dogs saliva, as Adam watched the dog stopped licking and mounted Peggy, as he did Adam saw the dogs cock squirting a clear fluid all over the outside of her ass and labia.

He heard a loud, passionate squeal from his wife as the dog's cock penetrated her bloated cunt, and then the low, agonized moaning, not of pain but of a profound sexual relief. Within minutes she was panting raggedly out of control. A few more minutes of his frantic thrusting, and she began speaking feverishly to the dog, quietly at first, and then louder as her excitement escalated rapidly.

Her voice started to quiver with the terrific physical and emotional stress of her vigorous mounting, working hard in her effort to breathe and speak at the same time. He could tell her excitement was becoming white hot. Her undulating hips were throwing her sizzling hot cunt back against the dog's savage thrusts. He could hear the dog's swollen shaft punishing his wife's soaking wet cunt, the wet sucking, squishing sounds explosively filling his ears.

As the dog pulled out slightly, Adam gasped when saw the size of the huge knot at the base of the dogs cock. Then when dog thrust forward again, he saw Peggy's cunt open up as he imbedded the huge knot in her cunt.

He guessed that she was going to cum soon, and listening to her filled his heart with anguish, because she never acted that way and never talked like that when he made love to her. He never knew that she always faked her orgasms.

Suddenly Peggy shrieked and shuddered, As Duke gave an extra hard thrust and stopped, his balls rising up and down as he pumped a copious amount of K9 seed deep into his wife. As he watched the dog lifted his leg and swung it over her ass and they ended up ass to ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.