Another Side - Cover

Another Side

Copyright© 2012 by edmondl

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fantasy about a woman who wanted her husband to know a woman's side of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Pregnancy  

This a fantasy story about a lady friend of mine who related one of her dreams to me.

I shall call her Peggy,

Peggy was about 5' 3" tall, weighed about 80 lbs, with large warm brown eyes, and short red hair. She had beautiful unblemished skin, a trim figure with succulent breasts, not huge, but a larger for her size and a firm heart shaped ass that she thought was too big. Her ass could give any man a stiff twitching cock just by watching her walk.

Adam her husband was 5' 7" and weighed about 150 lbs, had brown hair and eyes, and had a trim build with a flat stomach and swimmer's muscles, sleek, as Peggy often said. He took care of himself by jogging and swimming, running one day and swimming the next, alternating to keep from getting bored with his exercise program.

Peggy was going through another unfulfilling fucking session with Adam.

"Oh, God, Peggy! I love you so much!" he cried in ecstasy as he humped her. Peggy was not making any sounds, save for the occasional grunt or forced moan. He didn't seem to notice or care that she was faking her ecstasy.

He had her in a missionary position, her legs up around his waist. He thrust in and out of her, his penis lubricated by a mixture of their juices. The only sounds in the room were of his grunting as his cock slipped in and out of her, his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her.

He leaned back and kissed her, as he pulled his softened cock from her pussy, a thin string of cum attaching the head of his cock to her soaked pussy hole.

She asked him, "Did you enjoy that, Adam? Do you enjoy filling my pussy?"

Adam simply nodded into her hair, gasping a little for breath as his heartbeat slowed." I have to get ready for work. I enjoyed you this morning." He said.

When Adam left the room to gather his clothes before going for a shower, Peggy lay there, briefly, staring out the window across from their bed. Her man didn't care anything about her pleasure, only for his own pleasures. They had been married for ten years; he had never cared if she was sexually satisfied, as long as he got his morning sex.

Peggy got out of bed a few minutes after Adam went into the bathroom. Put her panties on and donned her short terrycloth robe that barely reached three inches below her shapely ass. As soon as she saw Adam drive off, she reached under her robe and pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, and put them in the pocket of her robe.

She went to door and let their dog Duke in, a solid black saddled purebred German shepherd. He was huge, and sleek looking, well muscled, and out weighed Peggy by at least twenty pounds. When he stood next to her, his back was almost even with Peggy's hip.

Duke quickly backed Peggy up against the wall in the hallway and buried his nose in her crotch. It was only twenty minutes after Adam left the house and Peggy was having her cunt licked by Duke. She was looking down at him, biting her lower lip as she held the robe open so she could watch what he was doing. There was the little frown on her face as she concentrated on what Duke was doing to her. Her hips were shaking and twitching intermittently, as she made faint rolling motions against his muzzle. She was making short panting sounds, a cross between a moan and a grunt, as the dog lapped furiously at her sex.

A few minutes later and after several orgasms, she pushed herself away from the wall and took off at a run, she made it to the bedroom and was almost to the bed when she tripped and ended up kneeling on the floor, with her upper body laying face down on the bed; leaving her in a vulnerable position as her short robe had ridden up over her ass. leaving her ass and cunt fully exposed.

Duke entered the bedroom seconds behind Peggy, getting behind her; he shoved his muzzle almost into her pussy. His long tongue sunk into her pink folds, and he managed to shove it inside of her. She cried out as he wiggled his tongue into her. Now he was lapping at her insides, his long tongue getting deeper inside of her with each lapping motion.

"Oh! my God! I'm going to cum! Our dog is making me cum!" She screamed, grabbing the bedclothes as she reached her orgasm.

Her pussy juice came spilling out of her pussy, her dog lapping hungrily at it, sucking it out of her hole and swallowing it. He licked her thighs, her mound; he even started licking her asshole. "Yes! Yes, oh!" Peggy was moaning into the mattress, heaving and shaking. Duke's breeding instincts took over and he abruptly stopped, before Peggy could react, he mounted her, wrapped his forelegs around her ribcage, underneath her breasts, and he began to hump her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.