A Return to Greatness
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Story detail:

The time generally dates from 1938 until 2012.

There are some other memories, or visions if you rather call them, which date back several thousand years, 25,067 to be precise.

The Sumerians tell of advanced civilization, Vedic legends speak of a cycle of life being reborn, the Maya foretold of the 2012 end, Aztecs recount the Fountain Of Youth, Dogan songs 500 years old, speak of a dual star in the Sirius constellation just recently discovered, American Indian legends speak of people who came from the stars, Tibet is said to keep legendary weapons safe, the Egyptians, the Hall Of Legends, Druids, magical things in nature, swords etc are and have been found that cannot be explained. But we are all educated now; we know these things are just a myth.

A long time ago, one group of people set out to re-structure this world into a better place. They knew that people were all different, had a range of learning which differed, were good, bad, indifferent and just did not want to be improved.

Some adaptations occurred in each country, in each period of time. Sometimes change was embraced other times it was resisted, our focus is the recent past, 1938-2012 timeframe.

There have been many names for this effort, one thing does happen and that is an annual meeting across the world where decisions are made that guide mankind towards a common goal.

I had wanted to give this activity a name, that is until I realized that there is no name. Members exist in a variety of organizations, selection begins often at birth and knowledge seems to come as a progression, few garner more than they need to know.

During the early 1970's I, by chance perhaps, was asked to report on one segment of one area of knowledge. Looking back, it probably was planned since for more than 3 years this small segment became my life, 7 days a week.

I was handed some information, told to memorize a pass code, handed documents and credentials and made my way to a remote videoconference center in a major USA city. Once inside I was amazed at the hundreds of people seated, leaving and entering. One discussion was just ending, the comment I heard was, that the decision was final, only the study was approved, several millions of dollars approved for a plan to modernize a US city the presenter was a friend of mine, a former instructor years before.

My area was next, my name was called, a short presentation, pre-scripted followed by 15 minutes, 5 of questions and a 10 minute discussion allotted. I began with 3 categories, past present and future technology within the 1 area, closing with how and what to proceed with. On the huge screen I saw dozens of different video feeds appear, they seemed all focused on the rooms, when questions began, as one was asked, that view focused on the individual and was magnified as each question was asked, I responded to the best of my ability. At the appointed time a synopsis of the items was given by what appeared as a main panel, general statements made and then I was told, nothing was to go forward, all new phases for this technology were to be cancelled. One very costly construction was to be completed and another was to go forward, then I was told to leave.

Upon my return, I was told to again represent the official at another meeting. When there I was to let everyone say what their opinions objections and support was, then thank them and say that the project was to go ahead. Many were shocked, looked around as I left the room, and heard a voice in the background tell them things should start moving. Someone said, but we need approvals this will cost $50 or $60 Millions and take several years for the materials. I turned and told them it is approved by me. I was 22 years old they all were 50- 60 and several ranks higher than me.

It was very far from my normal location and I returned the next day. When asked how things went, I said they did not like being told to get it done but things were underway. Good, he said, today I need you to inspect something, it is set to begin at noon, have some lunch then go to this place, take the elevator on the left, it is the only one on that side, tell the operator to take you to B-7 then get off and sign in.

What happened then was like a dream, I guess the White House bunker, or Cheyenne mountain were similar but this was a multi level city underground city. I had received a bound book with pages of items requiring my initials and check off. Finally signing a form and having it witnessed. This was to be my 1st view of a class A facility, designed to be within the target strike of a nuclear bomb and to be restored. I later found out the details of a Class B center and that restored meant to happen sometime in the future, not right away.

Several years past with the always secreted phone calls or chance slips of paper asking me to do this or do that, take this here, call so and so, meet him or here etc.

It seemed that what had started out with an old gypsy lady attending my pregnant mother would lead to 50 years or more of very strange happenings.

The names and countries have been changed. Details are factual although often attributed to another character.

I want very much to just say something, but, I realize that there is no factual evidence, that these things may just be some made up fantasy, yeah, sure, a myth maybe.

The main characters regarding one aspect, which many think is untrue, are: Chris a 5 year old boy in the United States Pamela a 5 year old girl in the United States Katya a 5 year old girl in Norway Harry a 5 year old boy in the UK Chandra a 5 year old girl in India Beth a 5 year old girl in New Zealand Ivan a 5 year old boy in the Ukraine Chianna a 5 year old girl in Brazil Ross a 5 year old boy in Argentina Viktor a 5 year old boy in the USSR/Russia now

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.